Basil Grilled Corn On The Cob
CORN ON THE COB WITH BASIL BUTTER
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
- Puree 1/2 stick softened butter, 1/4 cup basil, the zest of 1 lemon, 1 garlic clove and a pinch of salt. Cook 4 ears of corn in boiling salted water until tender, about 4 minutes. Top with the basil butter and 3 tablespoons shredded parmesan; season with salt and pepper.
Number Of Ingredients: 0
GRILLED HERBED CORN ON THE COB
My husband didn't like corn on the cob until he had this recipe!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by knmennenga
Categories Side Dish,Vegetables,Corn
- Soak corn in water for 15 minutes. Drain and place each corn on the cob on an individual piece of aluminum foil, large enough to wrap around the corn.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix butter, thyme, parsley, rosemary, basil, sugar, and salt together in a bowl until evenly mixed; rub onto each corn on the cob. Wrap foil around the seasoned corn.
- Grill corn on the preheated grill, turning often, until tender, about 15 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 6 ears fresh corn on the cob, husked
- 6 tablespoons sweet butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Adam Perry Lang
Yield Serves 8
Categories Side,Fourth of July,Kid-Friendly,Backyard BBQ,Corn,Summer,Grill,Grill/Barbecue,Party,Cilantro,Kidney Friendly,Vegetarian,Pescatarian,Wheat/Gluten-Free,Peanut Free,Tree Nut Free,Soy Free,No Sugar Added,Kosher,Small Plates
- 1. Keeping the husks attached, peel them back in sections on each ear of corn, and remove the silk. Cover the exposed corn with the husk.
- Soak the corn in cold water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 2. Preheat one grate of a well-oiled charcoal or gas grill to medium-high and another to high.
- 3. Place the cilantro, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small food processor or in a blender and pulse to combine. With the machine running, slowly drizzle in the oils. Alternately the pesto can be combined by hand. Set aside.
- 4. Place the corn, still covered by the husk, on the medium-high grate. Cook for 3 minutes, turn to the other side, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the grill, peel back the husk, return to the high grate to mark and lightly char the corn on all sides, turning and jockeying between medium and high as need for 5 to 7 minutes total.
- 5. Remove the corn from the grill and brush generously with the pesto. Squeeze lime over the ears and sprinkle with fleur de sel. Serve with any remaining limes, and pats of butter on the side.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 8 ears of unhusked corn
- Cilantro pesto
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, large stems removed
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, and grated on a Microplane grater
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon finely ground fresh black pepper
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 limes, each cut into 4 to 6 wedges
- Fleur de sel
- 16 tablespoons (8 ounces) unsalted butter, cut into pats
GRILLED SWEET CORN WITH BASIL BUTTER
This simple basil butter offers a subtly peppery, aromatic flavor to one of our favorite grilled sides.
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Maggie Ruggiero
- Stir herbs into butter and let stand at room temperature while preparing corn.
- Prepare grill for direct-heat cooking over medium-hot charcoal (medium high for gas).
- Pull husks back from corn, covered only if using a gas grill, turning frequently, until tender, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve with basil butter and salt.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 1 1/2 Tbsp finely chopped basil
- 1/2 tsp chopped thyme
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 8 ears corn in husks
- Flaky or coarse sea salt for sprinkling
More recipes about Basil Grilled Corn on the Cob recipes
Perfect Grilled Corn on the Cob (+ Video!) - Oh Sweet Basil
Recipe From : ohsweetbasil.comJun 05, 2018 · Place the corn in the sink for 10-20 minutes. Meanwhile heat the grill to medium heat. Shake any excess water off of the corn and place on the grill. Cook for 15-20 minutes, rotating every five minutes or until the corn … ...Show details
Grilled Corn with Basil Butter — Let's Dish Recipes
Recipe From : letsdishrecipes.comDec 20, 2018 · Place the ingredients for the basil butter in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until blended. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside. Brush the corn with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for about 10-15 minutes, turning frequently, until corn is charred and tender. ...Show details
7 Great Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipes
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comOne of the blandest ways to prepare corn on the cob is to boil it; all of the flavor goes away. Instead, cook it on the grill. Grilling corn is quick and easy. There are so many ways to season it and fresh cobs can be taken straight from the grill to the plate. These corn recipes … ...Show details
Basil Corn on the Cob Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.comMay 18, 2006 · Combine basil, oil, red pepper, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Remove husks from corn. Place each ear of corn on a piece of heavy foil. Brush ears with mixture. ...Show details
Basil Butter Roasted Corn on the Cob - A Pretty Life In
Recipe From : aprettylifeinthesuburbs.comJun 07, 2013 · Brush each cob of corn generously with the butter mix. Wrap each cob tightly in the tin foil. Place the corn cobs onto the grill and cook for about 20 minutes, making sure to turn the cobs often or … ...Show details
Grilled Cilantro, Lime, and Paprika Corn on the Cob
Recipe From : blissfulbasil.comJun 10, 2015 · Heat grill over high until hot. If you want a bit of a char on the corn, pull back a few of the husks on each ear of corn. Place the corn directly on the grill, cover, and grill for 15 to 20 minutes or … ...Show details
Grilled Corn-On-The-Cob with Basil Butter | Hy-Vee
Recipe From : hy-vee.comSearch a collection of 8,000-plus easy recipes and discover what's trending and popular now. Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more. Or if you're simply looking for a healthy chicken dinner, you'll find that, too. ...Show details
Basil Parmesan Grilled Corn on the Cob - The Suburban Soapbox
Recipe From : thesuburbansoapbox.comJul 27, 2018 · Brush the corn with the olive oil to coat. Place the corn on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the kernels begin to caramelize. Turn the corn and continue to cook until all sides are a bit … ...Show details
Best Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe - How to Cook Corn on
Recipe From : delish.comJun 29, 2020 · Preheat grill to high and heat for 10 minutes. (Alternatively, preheat grill pan to high.) Add corn and cook, turning often, until charred all over, about 10 minutes. ...Show details
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Basil Butter
Recipe From : wholeandheavenlyoven.comJul 03, 2014 · Your cook-out guests will adore this simple, grilled corn-on-the-cob that’s generously slathered with an herby homemade basil butter. Ready in less than 15 minutes with only 4 ingredients! SUPER-QUICKIE, last-minute 4th of July recipe for y’all today. In other news, HAPPY (early) 4th of July to all my American friends! ...Show details
Grilled Corn With Parmesan and Basil | POPSUGAR Food
Recipe From : popsugar.comJun 29, 2015 · Remove the corn from the grill, place the ears in a large bowl, add all the other ingredients (including the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil) one after another, and toss so the corn gets well … ...Show details
Grilled Corn with Blue Cheese Basil - Coupon Clipping Cook
Recipe From : couponclippingcook.comAug 30, 2019 · Grilling the Corn - Preheat the barbecue grill on medium heat. To the preheated grill, add the ears of corn and close the lid on the barbecue. Every few minutes, open the lid and turn the corn … ...Show details
Grilled Parmesan Garlic and Basil Corn on the Cob
Recipe From : culinaryginger.comNov 30, 2018 · Brush 3 tablespoons of butter all over corn cobs. Add the garlic to the grill 15 minutes before the corn. Add the cobs to the grill and grill until each side gets a nice char, turning often and … ...Show details
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Pesto Butter Recipe | EatingWell
Recipe From : eatingwell.comBrush corn with oil. Grill the corn, turning occasionally, until slightly charred and tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Step 4 Spread the butter mixture over the corn and sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons each … ...Show details
Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.comJul 09, 2019 · Brush about 1 tablespoon oil the seasoned butter all over each ear of corn. Grill over Direct Medium heat until browned in spots and tender, 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve warm with the remaining butter spread on corn. ...Show details
Cooking Corn on the Grill | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comJun 06, 2008 · Grilled Corn Pasta Salad Recipe. This vibrant, flavor-packed summer side dish combines a bounty of favorite seasonal flavors into a single, epic pasta salad.The recipe comes from our friends The Food Gays, and they developed this colorful grilled corn dish as a fresher, brighter alternative to the typical mayo-based pasta salads that often show up a summer parties. ...Show details
Corn on the Cob with Smoky Red Pepper Mayo & Basil Recipe
Recipe From : myrecipes.comMay 27, 2014 · Combine roasted red bell pepper, canola mayonnaise, minced garlic, lemon juice, paprika, salt, and ground red pepper in a mini food processor; process until smooth. Drizzle mixture … ...Show details
15 Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipes - How to Grill Corn on
Recipe From : womansday.comJul 05, 2018 · Instead of using your go-to corn on the cob recipe, try one of these easy and unique grilled options, which feature tasty ingredients like buffalo sauce, bacon, pesto, and more. You won't believe ... ...Show details
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Basil Butter - That Skinny
Recipe From : thatskinnychickcanbake.comNov 01, 2019 · This Grilled Corn on the Cob with Basil Butter was pure summer goodness and will make our menu during corn season year after year. Grilling corn adds a touch of smokiness and this compound butter recipe is a simple way to kick up summer corn … ...Show details