These brownies always turn out!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Angie
Categories Dessert Recipes,Cookies,Brownie Recipes,Chocolate Brownie Recipes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm.
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BROWNIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: unsalted butter, good-quality semisweet chocolate, unsweetened dutch process cocoa powder, espresso powder, granulated sugar, dark brown sugar, vanilla extract, kosher salt, large eggs, all-purpose flour, flaky sea salt
Recipe From tasty.co
Provided by Vaughn Vreeland
Yield 24 brownies
- Grease a 9x13-inch (23x33-cm) dark metal pan with softened butter, then line with parchment paper, leaving overhang on all sides. Grease the parchment with softened butter.
- Combine the chopped chocolate, ¼ cup (30 g) of cocoa powder, and espresso powder in a heatproof liquid measuring cup or medium bowl and set aside.
- Add the butter to a small saucepan over medium heat and cook until the butter just comes to a vigorous simmer, about 5 minutes, swirling the pan occasionally. Immediately pour the hot butter over the chocolate mixture and let sit for 2 minutes. Whisk until the chocolate is completely smooth and melted, then set aside.
- Combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and eggs in a large bowl. Beat with an electric hand mixer on high speed until light and fluffy, about 10 minutes. It will be similar to the texture of very thick pancake batter.
- With the mixer on, pour in the slightly cooled chocolate and butter mixture and blend until smooth.
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350°F (180°C).
- Sift in the flour and remaining cocoa powder and use a rubber spatula to gently fold until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Bake until lightly puffed on top, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven using oven mitts or kitchen towels, then lightly drop the pan on a flat surface 1-2 times until the brownies deflate slightly. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake until a wooden skewer inserted into the center of the brownies comes out fudgy but the edges look cooked through, about 20 minutes more. The center of the brownies will seem under-baked, but the brownies will continue to set as they cool.
- Set the brownies on a cooling rack and cool completely in the pan.
- Use the parchment paper to lift the cooled brownies out of the pan. Cut into 24 bars and serve immediately.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 2 ½ sticks unsalted butter, plus more, softened, for greasing
- 8 oz good-quality semisweet chocolate, or bittersweet chocolate, 60-70% cacao, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup unsweetened dutch process cocoa powder, divided
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- flaky sea salt, for sprinkling
Satisfy your chocolate cravings with Alton Brown's Cocoa Brownies recipe from Good Eats on Food Network. For a well-balanced brownie, don't forget the salt.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Alton Brown
Yield 16 brownies
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Butter and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow. Add both sugars. Add remaining ingredients, and mix to combine.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan and bake for 45 minutes. Check for doneness with the tried-and-true toothpick method: a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan should come out clean. When it's done, remove to a rack to cool. Resist the temptation to cut into it until it's mostly cool.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- Soft butter, for greasing the pan
- Flour, for dusting the buttered pan
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar, sifted
- 1 cup brown sugar, sifted
- 8 ounces melted butter
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa, sifted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
BEST-EVER BLOND BROWNIES
This is the only blond brownie recipe I ever use. It is a super easy recipe and is always a hit! The batter is to die for!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by LaGourmande
Yield 18 brownies, 18 serving(s)
Categories Bar Cookie
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Add nuts, mix well.
- Melt butter and mix with sugar, stir in eggs and vanilla
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture slowly
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan and sprinkle chips on top
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 (1 lb) box brown sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate or 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
More recipes about Best Brownies recipes
Best Brownie Recipe Ever - thestayathomechef.com
Recipe From : thestayathomechef.com1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder. 1/2 teaspoon salt. 1 cup milk chocolate chips. US Customary – Metric. Instructions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a metal 9×9 pan with parchment paper. Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by … ...Show details
Absolutely The Best Brownie Recipe I've Ever Made - The
Recipe From : thefoodcharlatan.comJan 29, 2019 · Add 2 and 1/2 cups sugar and stir it together. If there are still bits of chocolate that have not melted, put it back on the burner on low until it is smooth. Add … ...Show details
18 Decadent Brownie Recipes | Food & Wine
Recipe From : foodandwine.comDec 03, 2018 · Brownie recipes include gooey salted fudge brownies and inventive bacon-bourbon brownies with pecans. ... Quatrano, an F&W Best New Chef 1995, is the chef of a small empire of restaurants in ... ...Show details
Top 10 List: Favorite Brownie Recipes | Brown Eyed Baker
Recipe From : browneyedbaker.comFeb 28, 2017 · There are peanut butter brownies, salted caramel, cheesecake, frosted, frozen… you name it, and I guarantee a brownie has been made with it. Below is an updated list of my 10 favorite brownie recipes… Enjoy! Top 10 List: Best Brownie Recipes … ...Show details
10 Best Brownies Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMar 29, 2021 · Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour, baking powder, salt, Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray and 7 more. Banana Brownies Madeleine Cocina. sugar, baking powder, flour, cocoa powder, dark chocolate, butter and 2 more. S’mores Brownies … ...Show details
Easy Fudgy Brownies From Scratch (Our Favorite)
Recipe From : inspiredtaste.netOct 01, 2020 · Directions. Prepare Batter. Position an oven rack in the lower third of the oven and heat to 325 degrees F. Line the bottom and sides of an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on two opposite sides. (This helps when removing the baked brownies … ...Show details
Best Homemade Brownies Recipe - Love and Lemons
Recipe From : loveandlemons.comJan 28, 2020 · How to Make Brownies from Scratch First, mix together the dry and wet ingredients in two separate bowls. Combine the sugar, flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and salt in a medium bowl. Then, whisk together the eggs, … ...Show details
We Tried Celebrity Chef Brownie Recipes - Here's the Best
Recipe From : thekitchn.comAug 09, 2020 · 1. The Homemade Brownies That Weren’t Actually Worth the Effort: The Pioneer Woman’s Dark Chocolate Brownies. This recipe claims to be the perfect brownie for dark chocolate lovers. It uses both unsweetened chocolate and cocoa … ...Show details
Worlds Best Fudgiest Brownies - Cafe Delites
Recipe From : cafedelites.comLightly grease an 8x12-inch baking pan* with cooking oil spray. Line with parchment paper (or baking paper); set aside. Combine melted butter, oil and sugars together in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk well to combine. Add the eggs and vanilla; beat until lighter in colour (another minute). ...Show details
Supernatural Brownies (The Best Brownie Recipe) - Once
Recipe From : onceuponachef.comMeanwhile, whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add the sugars, salt and vanilla. And whisk to combine. Whisk in the chocolate-butter mixture. Then add the flour. Whisk until just … ...Show details
Best-Ever Brownies Recipe | Southern Living
Recipe From : southernliving.comNov 19, 2019 · Stir together flour, cocoa, and salt in a large bowl; set aside. Place granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and yolk in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until pale and thick, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Stir in melted chocolate mixture. Using a … ...Show details
Best Brownies | Recipes - Hersheyland
Recipe From : hersheyland.comAdd eggs; beat well with spoon. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in nuts, if desired. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. 3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in … ...Show details
How To Make Weed Brownies: A Simple Recipe For The
Recipe From : herbiesheadshop.comApr 29, 2020 · Weed brownies are legendary among cannabis edibles for a reason: they’re easy to make, devilishly good, and get you high as the sky. Even if you’re a total amateur in the kitchen, it’s worth giving this recipe a try and making a sheet of these comforting weed-infused chocolate brownies – your efforts will be highly rewarded! ...Show details
Best ever brownie recipes - BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.comBest ever chocolate brownies. 2. Fudgy coconut brownies. Decadently dense and moreish, these brownies bring a tropical twist to every bite. Desiccated coconut adds texture, whilst cocoa powder is used in place of chocolate for a rich, fudgy taste. Fudgy coconut brownies. 3. Salted caramel brownies. ...Show details
26 Best Brownie Recipes - olivemagazine
Recipe From : olivemagazine.comAug 28, 2019 · Best ever brownie recipes. Subscribe and get Nigella’s book Cook, Eat, Repeat worth £26. Easy. Fudgy chocolate brownie recipes galore right here, from classic or vegan to salted maple or biscuit-studded (Wagon Wheel and Bourbons!), plus our ultimate blondie recipes… ...Show details
20+ Killer Pot Brownie Recipes To Lift Your Spirits
Recipe From : marijuanamommy.comApr 28, 2017 · 8. Cannabis Infused Peanut Butter Fudge Pot Brownie Recipe. This pot brownie packs a potent punch. From Cannabis Cheri: These ultra rich marijuana brownies combine the best of two worlds, dense chocolate fudge and rich creamy … ...Show details
Our Best Brownies | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comOct 31, 2008 · Neapolitan Brownies Recipe. This recipes makes 3 cups of each flavor of frosting, if that ends up being more than you need to Neapolitan 1 box of brownies, you can save the leftovers for dipping other store-bought baked goods like crispy rice treats or doughnuts. The idea is to make the Neapolitan Icing flavors, then dip to your heart's content. ...Show details
Easy Chocolate Brownies - best ever, super fudgy
Recipe From : recipetineats.comMar 21, 2020 · Spray a 20cm/8" square tin with oil and line with baking/parchment paper with overhang (Note 2). Place butter and chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl, … ...Show details
Gemma's Best-Ever Brownies Recipe (w/ Video) - Bigger
Recipe From : biggerbolderbaking.comMar 24, 2021 · My Best-Ever Brownies recipe is chef-tested for over 15 years, and has been recreated and enjoyed by thousands of Bold Bakers just like you–just check out the photos submitted by the community further below. Follow my recipe and techniques and you’ll have your new go-to best brownie recipe with a rich chocolate flavor. ...Show details
Best Brownie Recipe In The World - Crazy For Crust
Recipe From : crazyforcrust.comFeb 17, 2019 · Place chocolate and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high power in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until chocolate and butter are … ...Show details