Cream Cheese Biscuits Recipes
CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS
Make and share this Cream Cheese Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by True Texas
Yield 18 serving(s)
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in bowl.
- Cut in butter and cream cheese until mixture is crumbly.
- Make well in center; pour in milk.
- Stir just until dough clings together.
- Knead gently 4 or 5 strokes on lightly floured surface.
- Roll to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut with floured 2-inch biscuit cutter.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Make indentation in each biscuit with thumb.
- Brush biscuits with additional milk.
- Spoon about 1/2 teaspoons jam into each indentation.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
CREAM CHEESE CHEDDAR BISCUITS
I adapted this from a recipe in the King Arthur Flour baker's companion. It was originally for Herbed biscuits, but the little ones balk at green flecks in their biscuits. They are to die for!!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by MJMommy13
Yield 16 biscuits
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Measure dry ingredients into food processor and pulse until well combined. Add cheese and cut butter and cream cheese into small chunks and distribute throughout processor bowl.
- Hit pulse about 10 times for 1-2 seconds each pulse until course crumbs develop.
- Pour milk through feed tube in a slow stream while pulsing until cohesive but crumbly dough forms.
- Turn dough onto floured surface and gently squeeze it into a ball. Flatten and gently shape into an 8 by 8 inch square. Cut into 16 even squares.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake 15-18 minutes until lightly browned.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
HOW TO MAKE CREAM BISCUITS
Not only is this one of America's greatest biscuit recipes, it's also by far the easiest. If you can stir, you can make cream biscuits. They are so light, moist, flaky, and perfect, you're going to be shocked.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Chef John
Categories Bread,Quick Bread Recipes,Biscuits
- Move an oven rack to the enter position of your oven; preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine self-rising flour and sugar in a mixing bowl; stir in cream until almost all the flour has been incorporated and dough is wet and sticky.
- Turn dough onto a well-floured work surface and gently press it into a rectangle about 1/2-inch thick. Use a bench scraper to lift up ends of dough and fold dough into thirds. Press dough again into a thick rectangle.
- Roll dough out into a 6x10-inch rectangle about 1/2-inch thick. Cut rounds from the dough using a 3-inch biscuit cutter. Gently press dough scraps together into a thick disk, roll out 1/2-inch thick, and cut 3 more biscuits. If any dough remains, lightly press it flat and cut one more biscuit from the remaining dough.
- Arrange biscuits on prepared baking sheet. Brush tops of biscuits generously with melted butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Brush hot biscuits with melted butter again and let stand 2 to 3 minutes to cool slightly before serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, or as needed
3 INGREDIENT CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS
Very delicious, especially if you love cream cheese like I do.
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by Vince Farmer
Categories Other Appetizers
- 1. Pulse together the cream cheese, butter and flour in a food processor until combined, about 10 pulses, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl halfway through
- 2. Turn out onto a piece of lightly floured parchment paper and pat it into a disc shape refrigerate 1 hour
- 3. Place an oven rack on the highest rung and preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 4. Sprinkle a work surface with flour, unwrap the dough and sprinkle and a rolling pin lightly with flour.
- 5. Roll out to a 1/2 inch thick and cut with a 1+1/4 inch thick biscuit cooker. Place them on the baking sheet about an inch apart.
- 6. Stick the scraps together and make more biscuits. If you can't fit them all on the baking sheet refrigerate and bake them in turns.
- 7. Bake about 14 minutes on the top rack until golden and puffed, rotating the pan halfway through. You can brush the tops with melted butter if you like.
- 8. They are best eaten fresh and warm.!!
Number Of Ingredients: 3
- 8 oz full fat cream cheese
- 2/3 c butter softened
- 1 c self rising flour
SOUR CREAM & CHEDDAR BISCUITS
Here's my go-to recipe for biscuits. Brushing them with the garlic-butter topping before baking seals the deal! -Amy Martin, Vancouver, WA
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 dozen.
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, whisk the first 7 ingredients. Cut in cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in cheese. Add milk and sour cream; stir just until moistened., Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Mix topping ingredients; brush over tops. Bake 12-15 minutes or until light brown. Serve warm.
Number Of Ingredients: 15
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
CHICKEN, CHEESE, AND BISCUITS
This a nicely rich and satisfying meal perfect for cooler days. You can substitute broccoli or asparagus for the green beans.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Jill M.
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes,Chicken,Chicken Breast Recipes
- In a saucepan, heat margarine until hot and bubbly. Add flour, mustard, and sage; stir quickly to combine. Stirring constantly, add milk. Cook and stir until smooth.
- Add bouillon and pepper, and mix well. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thick, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cheese, and cook until melted. Add the chicken, mushrooms, and green beans. Cook until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour chicken mixture into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Separate biscuits into 2 layers, making 10 circles. Arrange biscuits over chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) until biscuits are golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ¼ teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 2 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked, diced chicken breast
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh green beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough
More recipes about Cream cheese biscuits recipes recipes
10 Best Pillsbury Biscuits with Cream Cheese Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMay 04, 2021 · cream cheese, whole milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, light brown sugar and 12 more Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Glaze KitchenAid granulated sugar, coconut oil baking spray, large eggs, baking soda and … ...Show details
Homemade Cream Cheese Biscuits Recipe - Sweet Pea's Kitchen
Recipe From : sweetpeaskitchen.comAug 02, 2020 · How to Make Homemade Cream Cheese Biscuits Recipe Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In the bowl of a food processor pulse all-purpose flour, cake flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, cream cheese, and butter until mixture resembles coarse meal. ...Show details
CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS - The Southern Lady Cooks
Recipe From : thesouthernladycooks.comJan 16, 2014 · Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and baking soda. Cut in the softened cream cheese and butter until you have coarse crumbs. (I put my cream cheese and butter in a bowl and microwave about 30 seconds to soften it. You don't want it melted, just softened, and microwaves … ...Show details
Fluffy Cream Cheese Biscuits Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comApr 06, 2012 · Meanwhile, whisk together flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; cut cream cheese and cold butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender or fork until crumbly. Step 3 Combine yeast … ...Show details
Senator Hollings' Flaky Appetizer Cream Cheese Biscuits
Recipe From : cookingchanneltv.comJul 14, 2011 · Directions Pulse together the cream cheese, the 2/3 cup softened butter, and 1 cup of the flour two or three times in a food processor fitted with the knife … ...Show details
3-Ingredient Cream Cheese Biscuits – All Recipes Guide
Recipe From : allrecipesguide.netSep 03, 2017 · Instructions: Pulse together the cream cheese, butter and flour in a food processor until combined, about 10 pulses, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl halfway through. Turn out onto a piece of lightly floured parchment paper and pat it into a disc. Refrigerate 1 hour. ...Show details
53 Canned Biscuit Recipes That Make the Most of This Must-Have
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comApr 22, 2021 · Easy Parmesan Biscuits This recipe is simple but a delicious addition to any meal. The children love to dip the ready-made biscuits in butter and coat it with the cheese. Warm from the oven, one biscuit per person usually isn’t enough. —Linda … ...Show details
Savory Cream Cheese Biscuits | Bake or Break
Recipe From : bakeorbreak.comFeb 19, 2021 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking pan with parchment paper or silicone liners. Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and paprika. ...Show details
Cream Cheese Biscuits | Precious Core
Recipe From : preciouscore.comAug 21, 2020 · Alternately dice the cream cheese and place into the bowl (will still be very sticky). Add in Flour and Sugar. Add the flour and sugar to the grated butter and cream cheese. Mix together using finger tips or a pastry cutter until well combined. ...Show details
140 Cream Cheese Biscuits ideas in 2021 | cooking recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.com3-Ingredient Cream Cheese Biscuits Ingredients: 8 ounces full fat cream cheese, softened ⅔ cup butter, softened 1 cup self-rising flour*, plus more for dusting *To make your own self-rising flour whisk 1 cup of flour with 1 + ½ teaspoons baking powder plus Simply nourishing, delish…and … ...Show details
210 Cream cheese biscuits ideas | cooking recipes, recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.comApr 19, 2020 - Explore Jada Cherry's board "Cream cheese biscuits" on Pinterest. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food. ...Show details
Cream Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits > Call Me PMc
Recipe From : callmepmc.comFeb 11, 2018 · Cube cream cheese and butter and freeze for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. To a bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, cream cheese, and butter. Using a … ...Show details
Recipe: One-Bowl Cream Cheese Biscuits | Kitchn
Recipe From : thekitchn.comJan 31, 2020 · In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and process in 4 to 5 (1-second) pulses to combine and aerate. Add the chilled butter and process in 5 to 6 (1-second) pulses. ...Show details
Cream Cheese Biscuits | Baked Bree
Recipe From : bakedbree.comMay 03, 2019 · This recipe is similar to using the ones that call for cold shortening and butter, so I get why cream cheese is a viable substitute for the former. Also, for those who have White Lily all … ...Show details
10 Best Cream Cheese Chicken and Biscuits Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comcream cheese, biscuits, Worcestershire sauce, sausage, cheddar cheese Biscuits and Gravy Casserole Life in the Lofthouse cream cheese, mild sausage, all purpose flour, biscuits, red pepper flakes and 2 more ...Show details
Herbed Cream Cheese Biscuits | King Arthur Baking
Recipe From : kingarthurbaking.comPreheat the oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, herbs, and grated cheddar. ...Show details
Weekend Recipe: Cream Cheese Biscuits | KCET
Recipe From : kcet.orgApr 26, 2013 · Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Pulse all-purpose flour, cake flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, cream cheese, and butter in food processor until mixture resembles coarse meal. Transfer flour mixture to large bowl. Stir in buttermilk until … ...Show details
Cream Cheese Biscuits with Strawberry Butter Recipe
Recipe From : kudoskitchenbyrenee.comMar 25, 2021 · Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place the cubed cream cheese and butter in the freezer for 15 minutes while the oven preheats. Add the all-purpose flour, cake flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a food processor and pulse to combine. Add the frozen cream cheese and butter and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. ...Show details
Cream Cheese and Chive Biscuits Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comIn a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, soda, sugar, and salt. Stir with a whisk to blend thoroughly. Cut the butter and cream cheese into small pieces and add to the dry mixture. Work in with a pastry blender and/or fingers until the mixture resembles coarse meal. ...Show details
Blueberry Cream Cheese Biscuits - Two Peas & Their Pod
Recipe From : twopeasandtheirpod.comMar 26, 2018 · Homemade Biscuits. Homemade biscuits are one of our favorite weekend breakfast treats. You can’t beat a warm biscuit right out of the oven, especially when you slather that biscuit with butter and homemade jam.. Our new favorite breakfast biscuits are these Blueberry Cream Cheese Biscuits from Jessica’s new cookbook, The Pretty Dish.When our boys saw the biscuits … ...Show details
No-Bake Cream Cheese Biscuit Bars Recipe - Easy Dessert
Recipe From : yummytummyaarthi.comMay 11, 2019 · No-Bake Cream Cheese Biscuit Bars Recipe. May 11, 2019 By Aarthi Leave a Comment. share this. Share. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. No-Bake Cream Cheese Biscuit Bars Recipe … ...Show details
Cream Cheese Biscuits | "JIFFY" Mix
Recipe From : site.jiffymix.comOct 17, 2020 · Cream Cheese Biscuits made with “JIFFY ... All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use. ...Show details
Best Cream Cheese Recipes - Pillsbury.com
Recipe From : pillsbury.comJan 28, 2020 · If you’ve ever found yourself at a brunch gathering where the cinnamon roll frosting is extra rich, or the egg bake has the perfect amount of creaminess, and asked yourself, “What makes these so good?” we’re willing to bet the answer is cream cheese… ...Show details