Glazed Pork Loin With Cilantro And Garlic
GLAZED PORK LOIN WITH CILANTRO AND GARLIC
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Adam Perry Lang
Yield Serves 10 to 12
Categories Garlic,Herb,Pork,Vegetable,Marinate,Fourth of July,Super Bowl,Father's Day,Backyard BBQ,Dinner,Lunch,Meat,Tailgating,Family Reunion,Grill,Grill/Barbecue,Party,Cilantro,Dairy Free,Wheat/Gluten-Free,Peanut Free,Tree Nut Free,Soy Free
- 1. Place the pepper flakes in a small bowl and pour the boiling water over them. Let sit for 1 to 2 minutes to rehydrate the flakes. Combine all the brine ingredients in a blender, or in a large bowl using an immersion/stick blender. Stir in the pepper flakes and the soaking water.
- Place the loin in an extra-large resealable plastic bag, pour the brine over the top, squeeze out any excess air from the bag, and close. Roll the bag to evenly coat the meat. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or up to 12.
- 2. Preheat an indirect barbecue with a drip pan and fruitwood (preferably apple), a ceramic cooker with deflector plate and fruitwood (preferably apple), or a charcoal or gas grill with a box or packet of fruitwood (preferably apple) to 250°F.
- 3. Combine all of the seasoning blend ingredients.
- Place all of the glaze ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake to combine. Set aside.
- 4. Remove the loin from the brine and lightly pat dry with paper towels.
- Sprinkle the rub evenly on all sides.
- Using your hands or a brush, evenly, but lightly, coat the loin with canola oil.
- Insert a remove thermometer into the center of the meat.
- 5. Place the loin in the cooker and cook until the internal temperature reaches 135°F, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 6. Give the glaze a quick shake to reincorporate any ingredients that may have settled. Brush the loin with the glaze and return to the cooker until the internal temperature reaches 145°F, about 15 minutes. At this point the meat will be slightly pink in the center; cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes for more well-done.
- 7. Pour about half of the remaining glaze on a cutting board and top with the loin. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- 8. Slice the meat into 1/4-inch slices. Dredge the slices in the glaze, adding additional as needed to coat the exposed sides. Sprinkle with fleur de sel and pepper.
Number Of Ingredients: 28
- 1 teaspoon crushed hot red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 2 cups apricot nectar
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled, halved, germ removed, and grated on a Microplane grater
- One 6 1/2- to 7-pound pork loin
- Seasoning Blend
- 2 tablespoons mild chile powder, preferably Chimayo, Ancho, or Hatch
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground fresh black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro or flat-leaf parsley
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, halved, germ removed, and grated on a Microplane grater
- About 2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- Fleur de sel
- Finely ground fresh black pepper
GRILLED CILANTRO PORK TENDERLOIN
I found this recipe in a magazine, then added extra cumin and mustard to satisfy my family's taste for spicy foods. I like to serve this tender grilled pork frequently.
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-6 servings.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. In a large Ziploc® Fresh Shield® Double Zipper Storage Bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add pork and turn to coat. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight., Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat, for 25-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 1-1/4 pounds)
HONEY GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN
Pork tenderloin basted with an Asian-style sauce. So easy and so good!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by SAHMCOOK
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes,Pork,Pork Tenderloin Recipes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Place the pork tenderloins in a roasting pan, and roast 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove pork from oven, and baste with the honey sauce. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue roasting pork 45 minutes, basting occasionally with the honey sauce, to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH LIME, CILANTRO & GARLIC
These sound so good I am posting the recipe before trying it. I will add comments after I make them. The Recipe is from American Cooking Club magazineJune/July 05 edition
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Bergy
Yield 4-8 serving(s)
- Blend the first 5 ingredients, cover and place in the fridge for an hour or longer.
- Reserve 1/2 cup.
- Grill or BBQ brushing the chops with the mayo blend, continue brushing and cooking until the chops are done Turning them halfway through (apprx 15 minutes total).
- Serve with the reseved mayo mixture on the side.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 8 pork chops
ORANGE-GLAZED PORK LOIN
This is one of the best pork recipes I've ever tried. My family looks forward to this roast for dinner, and guests always want the recipe. The flavorful rub and a glaze sparked with orange juice are also outstanding on pork chops. -Lynnette Miete, Alna, Maine
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine the first 5 ingredients; rub over roast. Place fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour. , Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium heat, combine orange juice, brown sugar and mustard. In a small bowl, mix water and cornstarch until smooth. Add to orange juice mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes. Reserve 1 cup glaze for serving; brush half of remaining glaze over roast. , Bake until a thermometer reads 145°, 20-40 minutes longer, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Reheat reserved glaze; serve with roast.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 to 3 fresh thyme sprigs or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (5 pounds)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
More recipes about Glazed Pork Loin with Cilantro and Garlic recipes
Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Garlic and Cilantro
Recipe From : lifehack.orgPlace the loin in the cooker and cook until the internal temperature reaches 135°F, about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Give the glaze a quick shake to reincorporate any ingredients that may have settled. Brush the loin with the glaze and return to the cooker until the … ...Show details
10 Best Cilantro Lime Pork Tenderloin Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comApr 03, 2021 · boneless pork tenderloin, olive oil, limes, cilantro leaves, vinegar and 2 more Grilled Cilantro Lime Pork Tenderloin with Chipotle Cream Cooking Chat heavy cream, salt, garlic, adobo sauce, chipotles, red pepper flakes and 6 more Chipotle Honey Lime Pork Tenderloin Beantown Baker ...Show details
Glazed Pork Loin with Cilantro and Garlic (APL) — Big
Recipe From : eggheadforum.comThis was my Christmas Eve cook - so, so good. The recipe is in APL's Serious Barbecue book and here as well: ...Show details
Soy-Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Cilantro Recipe
Recipe From : foodandwine.comSet the tenderloins on a rack over the water and roast for 40 minutes, turning the meat once and basting with the marinade every 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the tenderloins stand … ...Show details
10 Best Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comApr 09, 2021 · garlic, pork tenderloin, nonfat plain greek yogurt, orange juice and 5 more Chili-Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin Life, Love and Good Food olive oil, ketchup, sweet potatoes, salt, pork tenderloin, salt and 10 more ...Show details
Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin | Creme De La Crumb
Recipe From : lecremedelacrumb.comApr 27, 2020 · Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin with a sweet and spicy island-inspired glaze! The flavors of cinnamon, cumin, chili powder, garlic, brown sugar, and a little bit of heat all come together in one delightfully delicious glaze over tender, melt-in-your-mouth pork tenderloin. ...Show details
Pork Tenderloin with Honey Garlic Sauce | RecipeTin Eats
Recipe From : recipetineats.comHeat oil in a large oven proof skillet (Note 3) over high heat. Add pork and sear until golden all over. When pork is almost seared, push to the side, add garlic and cook until golden. Pour sauce in. Turn pork once, then immediately transfer to the oven. ...Show details
Honey Garlic Pork Loin - Jo Cooks
Recipe From : jocooks.comPlace the pork loin in the skillet and sear the pork over high heat on all sides until nicely browned. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast uncovered for 70 to 80 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork is at least 145 F° to 150 F°. ...Show details
Guava-Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Cilantro-Jalapeño
Recipe From : foodandwine.comDec 07, 2013 · Grill the pork, turning and brushing with the remaining glaze, until browned on all sides and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Transfer the pork to a cutting board, cover loosely with … ...Show details
Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Loin Roast ⋆ CLEVER CHEF RECIPES
Recipe From : cleverchef.ccApr 05, 2020 · In a small mixing bowl combine sweet paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Rub pork loin with oil. This will make … ...Show details
Pork Loin Roast With Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comThis balsamic and brown sugar glazed pork loin roast is an excellent choice for a Sunday dinner or holiday meal, and the leftovers can be used in sandwiches, hash, and casseroles. Use a top loin roast, a sirloin roast, or a rack or pork (rib roast) in the recipe. ...Show details
Pork Loin Roast with Pepper Jelly Glaze Recipe | EatingWell
Recipe From : eatingwell.comSpoon 2 tablespoons of the glaze over the pork and continue roasting, spooning 2 tablespoons glaze over the pork every 10 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part … ...Show details
Garlic Butter Pork Tenderloin Recipe - Primavera Kitchen
Recipe From : primaverakitchen.comApr 09, 2021 · If you buy your meat in bulk and want another recipe to make with pork tenderloins, try my Balsamic Roast Pork Tenderloin Recipe. This garlic butter pork tenderloin is the perfect easy dinner. It is one of my go-to dinners because it’s something that everyone can enjoy as it can be difficult to accommodate different diets during holiday dinners. ...Show details
Pork Tenderloin With Garlic-Cilantro Butter Recipe from H-E-B
Recipe From : heb.comApr 01, 2016 · Remove pork from marinade and pan broil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes per side, or until no pink remains in center of pork. 7 In food processor combine butter, cilantro, reserved garlic, and salt. ...Show details
Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin | Norine's Nest
Recipe From : norinesnest.comJan 15, 2019 · Place chili powder, garlic powder, sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl; stir to blend.Rub spice mixture onto pork tenderloins. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 - 24 hours. Prior to grilling, melt apricot preserves in a sauce pan over medium heat. Remove pan from the heat and stir in remaining … ...Show details
Grilled Pork Tenderloin (with Chimichurri) (step by step)
Recipe From : carlsbadcravings.comPIN THIS RECIPE TO SAVE FOR LATER GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES. I am loving pork tenderloin lately. From my Baked Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Herb Butter, Sheet Pan Chili Dijon Pork Tenderloin, oldie but goodie Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Blueberry Hoisin Glaze to my Tacos Al Pastor – I just can’t get enough! And now I give you one more reason to love pork tenderloin – this … ...Show details
Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Ginger Glaze
Recipe From : allrecipes.comDirections Place chili powder, garlic powder, sugar, salt and pepper in a jar; shake to blend. Rub spice mixture onto pork tenderloins. Cover tenderloins and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours. ...Show details
Glazed Pork Loin with Pineapple-Scallion Chutney - Recipe
Recipe From : finecooking.comDec 29, 2011 · Peel and coarsely chop the garlic. Sprinkle it with a generous pinch of salt and mash it to a paste with the side of a chef’s knife. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in the oil, lemon zest, coriander, and 1 Tbs. salt. Put the pork on a large rimmed baking sheet, pat dry with paper towels, and rub all over with the salt mixture. ...Show details
BBQ Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin | Tasty Kitchen: A
Recipe From : tastykitchen.comPut the tenderloin on the grill and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, turning halfway through, until it reaches 145ºF on an instant-read thermometer. Brush the glaze portion of the sauce all over the pork and cook for another couple of minutes on each side so that the glaze … ...Show details
Smoked Pork Loin with Rasberry Chipotle Glaze Recipe
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comMay 17, 2015 · Deselect All. 1 (4-pound) pork loin. Extra-virgin olive oil, as needed. 3 tablespoons dry spice rub for pork. 1 (10-ounce) jar seedless raspberry jam ...Show details
Best Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipe - How To Cook Pork
Recipe From : delish.comMar 18, 2017 · In a medium saucepan, bring orange juice, brown sugar, garlic, and Italian seasoning to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, 5 to 7 minutes. Pour mixture over pork. ...Show details
Guava Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Cuban Salsa | Jan D'Atri
Recipe From : jandatri.comAug 17, 2017 · Transfer the cooked pork to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes. While the pork is resting make the salsa. In a bowl, mix the cilantro, oil, vinegar, onion, chives, jalapeños and garlic. Season with salt. Transfer to a serving bowl. To serve, slice the pork into ¼ -½" slices. Arrange on a serving platter. Pour any accumulated juices over ... ...Show details
Citrus-Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Broccolini by
Recipe From : thefeedfeed.comJan 24, 2019 · Method. Step 1. Preheat oven to 450°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk brown sugar, ¼ cup of the olive oil, paprika, coriander, cayenne, grapefruit and orange zests and juices, half of the grated garlic… ...Show details