Grilled Buffalo Wings
GRILLED BUFFALO WINGS
This is a great recipe for grilled chicken wings. They are much better than fried!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by MATTD73
Categories Appetizers and Snacks,Spicy
- Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- In a large pot, mix together the hot sauce, cola, cayenne pepper, black pepper and soy sauce. Add the wings to the sauce - frozen is okay. Place the pot to one side of the grill, so the sauce comes to a simmer.
- Use tongs to fish wings out of the sauce, and place them on the grill for 8 to 10 minutes. Then return to the sauce to simmer. Repeat this process for about 50 minutes. The sauce will thicken. When the chicken is tender and pulls easily off of the bone, you have two options. You can dip one last time and serve for sloppy style wings, or serve right off the grill for dryer wings.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 3 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
3-INGREDIENT BUFFALO GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS
A simple Buffalo-style hot sauce delivers a big punch of flavor to these addictive grilled wings. Brush a little sauce on the wings at the end of grilling for caramelized flavor, then toss them in more sauce before serving for full spicy saturation.
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Rhoda Boone
Yield 4 servings
Categories 3-Ingredient Recipes,Chicken,Dinner,Hot Pepper,Grill,Grill/Barbecue,Butter,Summer,Quick & Easy
- Pat wings very dry with paper towels. Toss wings, oil, 1 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper in a large bowl to coat.
- Melt butter in a small pot over medium-high heat. Remove from heat, stir in hot sauce, and set aside in a warm place.
- Prepare a grill for two zones, medium and medium-high, or heat a grill pan over medium. Working in batches if necessary, grill wings over medium heat, turning occasionally, until skin is starting to brown and fat is rendering, about 12 minutes. Move wings to medium-high zone of grill or increase heat under grill pan to medium-high. Cook wings, moving to a cooler section of grill or reducing heat if they start to burn, and brushing with about 1/4 cup hot sauce mixture during last minute of cooking, until cooked through, an instant-read thermometer inserted into the flesh but not touching the bone registers 165°F, and skin is crisp and lightly charred, 5-10 minutes.
- Pour remaining sauce into a large bowl, add grilled wings, and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 2 pounds chicken wings (flats and drumettes attached or separated)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup hot sauce, such as Frank's
More recipes about Grilled Buffalo Wings recipes
Crispy Grilled Buffalo Wings Recipe | MyRecipeshttps://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/crispy-grilled-buffalo-wings
Recipe From : myrecipes.comJan 24, 2018 · Place wings in a single layer on preheated grill, and cook turning … ...Show details
Recipe From : chowhound.comSep 13, 2012 · Just mix together buttermilk, garlic powder, and hot sauce, then toss in the wings and let them soak. When you’re ready to grill, throw the wings on the barbecue, and when they’re done, coat them with a buttery, spicy sauce. Eat them plain or dipped in Blue Cheese Dressing. ...Show details
Recipe From : weightwatchers.comPlace wings in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle spice mixture over wings, and toss to coat. Arrange wings on grill rack, close lid, and grill 15 minutes, turning occasionally. ...Show details
Grilled Chicken Wings with Seasoned Buffalo Sauce - Onc…https://www.onceuponachef.com/recipes/grilled-chicken-wings-with
Recipe From : onceuponachef.comMay 20, 2014 · Heat the grill to medium-high. Season the wings with salt and pepper. Using grill tongs, dip a wad of paper towels in oil, then carefully rub the grill grate until glossy and coated. … ...Show details
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe - The Spruce Eatshttps://www.thespruceeats.com/very-best-buffalo-wings-334263
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comRemove wings from marinade and reserve marinade. Place wings over the low fire. Grill until done, about 30 to 35 minutes or when its internal temperature reaches between 165 and 175 F. Brush liberally with reserved marinade only during the first 15 minutes of cooking time. Do not use reserved marinade past … ...Show details
Recipe From : copykat.comJun 17, 2015 · Place the wings on the grate in a single layer so they’re not touching (if needed, cook them in batches). Cover the grill and cook, flipping the wings occasionally with tongs, until they’re no longer pink at the bone and the skin is slightly charred in spots, about 25 minutes total. ...Show details
Recipe From : kingsford.comJan 08, 2016 · Place the wings on the hot side of the grill and cook for approximately 5 minutes, turning frequently until browned and crisp. Move wings to the cool side of the grill, cover the grill, and allow them to continue cooking until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F. ...Show details
Ultimate Grilled Buffalo Wings :: The Meatwavehttps://meatwave.com/recipes/ultimate-grilled-buffalo-wings
Recipe From : meatwave.comFeb 01, 2011 · Clean and oil the cooking grate. Place the wings skin side up over … ...Show details
Grilled Buffalo Shrimp Recipe | Frank's RedHot UShttps://www.franksredhot.com/en-us/recipes/grilled-buffalo-shrimp
Recipe From : franksredhot.comdirections TOSS shrimp with 1/4 cup of the Buffalo Wings Sauce. GRILL shrimp over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or just until shrimp turn pink. MIX remaining 1/4 cup Buffalo Wings Sauce and honey in … ...Show details
Recipe From : barbecuebible.comBrush and oil the grill grate. Place the wings in the center of the hot grate, over the drip pan and away from the heat, and cover the grill. Cook the wings until the skin is crisp and golden brown and the meat is cooked through, 30 to 40 minutes. During the last 10 minutes, start basting the wings with some of the mop sauce. ...Show details
The BEST Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe - Juicy, Flavorful https://playswellwithbutter.com/perfectly-grilled-buffalo-chicken
Recipe From : playswellwithbutter.comAug 03, 2017 · Grill the wings with indirect … ...Show details
Grilled Buffalo Wings (& Homemade Sauce) - Snappy G…https://snappygourmet.com/grilled-buffalo-wings
Recipe From : snappygourmet.comSep 28, 2020 · Preheat grill to medium. Generously sprinkle salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder (or your favorite seasoning combo) on both sides of wings. Grill chicken wings about 4-6 minutes … ...Show details
Recipe From : atbbq.comSeason with the Noble Saltworks Hickory Smoked Finishing Salt and fresh ground black pepper. Grill until the internal temperature reaches 175ºF, and the outside has nice grill marks and char. Remove from the grill. Place in a mixing bowl. Add enough buffalo sauce to the bowl to coat the wings. ...Show details
Grilled Honey Buffalo Chicken Wings | The Recipe Critichttps://therecipecritic.com/grilled-chicken-wings
Recipe From : therecipecritic.comJun 20, 2020 · Salt and pepper the wings. In a … ...Show details
Grilled Buffalo Wings Recipe - Food.comhttps://www.food.com/recipe/grilled-buffalo-wings-229116
Recipe From : food.comMay 21, 2007 · Preheat a grill to medium heat. In a large pot, mix together the hot sauce, cola, cayenne pepper, black pepper and soy sauce. Add the wings to the sauce - frozen is okay. Place the pot to one side of the grill, so the sauce comes to a simmer. Use tongs to fish wings out of the sauce, and place them on the grill … ...Show details
Recipe From : tabasco.comHeat grill to medium-low heat. Place butter and remaining 4 tablespoons TABASCO ® Buffalo Style Sauce in a large bowl and set aside. Grill wings, turning often, until cooked through and golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer hot wings to the large bowl and toss to coat well. ...Show details
Recipe From : seriouseats.comJul 10, 2009 · Place the wings over the cool side of the grill, cover, and cook until skins are lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Move the wings to the hot side of the grill and continue to cook until the skins have crisped, about 2-3 minutes. Remove the wings to a bowl. Pour the sauce over the wings and toss to coat evenly. ...Show details
Recipe From : freshoffthegrid.comAug 20, 2018 · On the hot side of the grill, use a fire-safe saucepan to heat up your buffalo sauce. Once it’s bubbling move it to the warm side of the grill to simmer and toss your wings on the hot side. The idea is to get the skin to crisp up as soon as possible while not overcooking the actual meat inside- we found medium-high heat to work pretty well. ...Show details
Recipe From : franksredhot.comdirections. PREHEAT oven to 450F. Mix butter and RedHot Sauce in medium bowl; set aside. ARRANGE wings on large foil-lined pan. Bake on lowest oven rack for 30 minutes or until crispy, turning once. ...Show details
Recipe From : allrecipes.comMar 21, 2014 · Wings off the barbeque aren’t just tastier than deep-fried wings, they’re also healthier. In this video, you’ll learn how to make saucy grilled Buffalo wings served with a blue cheese dressing. We’ll show you how to make the mayonnaise- and blue cheese-based dressing with a cider vinegar kick. ...Show details