Kid's Fish Stick Casserole
"IT'S A KEEPER!" FISH STICK CASSEROLE
There are several versions of this recipe, this is how I make it. My nephews LOVE it! It tastes like cheesey fish sticks, potatoes and a slight taste of creamy tartar sauce all baked into one! :) **If you don't like tartar sauce, simply omit the sweet pickle relish. But we LOVE it just like this! :)
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Wildflour
Yield 8 serving(s)
Categories One Dish Meal
- In lg.
- bowl, stir together all ingredients except for half of the cheese and the fish sticks.
- Spread into 13x9 baking dish.
- Top with frozen fish sticks in 3 rows of 6 longways.
- Sprinkle evenly with the rest of the cheese, spreading, making sure some of it gets down in between and around fish sticks.
- Bake at 350•, uncovered, for about 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with coleslaw and garlic bread.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash brown potatoes (the cubes, not the shredded)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not sub light)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 small onion, chopped fine
- 8 ounces shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 18 mrs. paul select cuts frozen fish sticks
FISH STICK SUPPER
Dill adds fresh flavor to this comforting combination of foods you likely keep in your freezer. "When our children were growing up, they loved this meal," remarks Ruth Andrewson of Leavenworth, Washington. "It's a unique way to serve fish sticks."
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
- Break apart hash browns with a fork; set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add minced onion, dill, seasoned salt and pepper. Stir in hash browns and cheese. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; arrange fish sticks over the top. , Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes or until top is golden brown and fish flakes with a fork. Let casserole stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1-1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen breaded fish sticks (about 18)
FISH STICKS MARINARA
Family favorites-fish sticks, pasta sauce and cheese-combine for an easy baked casserole.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
- Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, arrange broccoli. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with basil and garlic.
- Place fish sticks on broccoli. Spoon marinara sauce over fish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Arrange mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 2 boxes (9 oz each) frozen broccoli spears, thawed, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic, chopped (1/2 teaspoon)
- 12 frozen breaded fish sticks
- 1 container (15 oz) marinara sauce or 2 cups tomato pasta sauce (any variety)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (1 oz)
- 6 slices (1 oz each) mozzarella cheese
More recipes about Kid's Fish Stick Casserole recipes
Breaded Fish Stick Casserole - My Food and Family Recipes
Recipe From : myfoodandfamily.comSpoon vegetables over rice. Mix soup and water until blended; pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with half the cheese. Top with fish sticks; sprinkle with remaining cheese. ...Show details
Fish Stick Casserole - Recipes At My Table
Recipe From : recipesatmytable.comNov 25, 2020 · Place the hash browns, broccoli and onions in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Heat the soup with the two cans of milk. When warm add in the Velvetta cheese. Stir and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. ...Show details
Creative Uses for Frozen Fish Sticks | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comSep 14, 2020 · Fish sticks can be great in casseroles, especially as the top layer so that they get nice and crunchy—look for casseroles with a fairly simple recipe, like mac and cheese or a baked hash brown casserole. Fish sticks are also a terrific way to get some fast protein added to any carb-based dish. ...Show details
12 Weeknight Casseroles Your Kids Will Love | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comThere's something incredibly satisfying about making a casserole for dinner — one big dish, and dinner is done. When you find one that your kids love too, it makes planning for dinner so much easier. We've selected 12 casserole recipes that are loved by kids, … ...Show details
20 Easy Creative Recipes Using Gorton's Frozen Seafood
Recipe From : sizzlingeats.comFeb 26, 2019 · This perfectly textured, and spiced Fish Stick & Tater Tot Casserole is perfect for the entire family. This was a huge hit in my house and I’m sure it will be in yours too! In fact, the recipe went viral last year for a good reason! Buffalo Fish Salad Recipe . A classic fish … ...Show details
Scalloped Fish Stick Casserole Recipe - Pillsbury.com
Recipe From : pillsbury.comSep 24, 2008 · Prepare potatoes for oven as directed on package in sprayed baking dish, using water, milk and margarine. Sprinkle potatoes with peas. 3 Bake at 400°F. for 15 … ...Show details
Fish Stick Casserole - Vintage Recipe Cards
Recipe From : vintagerecipecards.comAug 06, 2019 · Place the contents of 1 package (8 ounces) fish sticks on a cooky sheet. Sprinkle fish sticks generously with grated Cheddar cheese. Set oven for hot, 400°. Bake 15 minutes or … ...Show details
Cheesy Weeknight Fish Stick Casserole - Wildflour's
Recipe From : wildflourskitchen.comOct 25, 2018 · Instructions; Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 13x9 glass baking dish, set aside. In large bowl, stir together well the soups, mayo, relish, lemon juice, dried onion, parsley, worcestershire and sharp cheddar. Fold in potatoes. Dump into prepared baking dish and press in lightly to fill evenly. ...Show details
Fish Stick Casserole | Cutefetti
Recipe From : cutefetti.comAug 19, 2019 · Add fish sticks in one single layer along the top of the potatoes. Bake at 425 for 25 minutes, remove from heat and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese on top. Return to oven for 5 more minutes. Remove and cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. ...Show details
The English Kitchen: Fish Stick Casserole with Cheesy
Recipe From : theenglishkitchen.coMar 17, 2020 · Spread this in the prepared casserole dish. Lay the frozen fish sticks on top. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over all. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until heated through, the fish sticks are cooked through and the casserole is golden brown. ...Show details
Using Frozen Fish Sticks - Recipes | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comHeat oven to 375 degrees.... ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole. Stir in cheese mixture. Put frozen fish sticks on macaroni. Bake uncovered 30 minutes. ...Show details
Fish Casserole | Easy prep and easy bake meal your whole
Recipe From : vvsupremo.comFish: In a small frying pan add vegetable oil and heat over medium heat for 2 minutes. Season the fish with salt & pepper. Once the pan has heated, add the fish and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Let cool slightly and gently flake the fish … ...Show details
Cheesy Weeknight Fish Stick Casserole - Wildflour's
Recipe From : pinterest.com1 (2 lb.) bagHash brown cubes, frozen. 1 tbspLemon juice, fresh or concentrate. Condiments. 1 cupMayo. 2 tbspSweet pickle relish. 1 tspWorcestershire sauce. Dairy. 1 cupCheddar, sharp. 2 cupsMexican four-blend shredded cheese. ...Show details
Kid's Fish Stick Casserole Recipe - Food.com | Recipe
Recipe From : pinterest.comKid's Fish Stick Casserole Recipe - Food.com. 8 · I know, I know--this sounds really weird. This is one of those "I don't feel much like cooking" dishes that is easy to throw together on a busy night. This tastes a lot better than it sounds and is a real family pleaser. It is also a good potluck meal--and believe me, everyone is always shocked ... ...Show details
Fish Stick Casserole Recipe | CDKitchen.com
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comPrepare potatoes as directed on package for oven in sprayed baking dish, using water, milk and margarine. Sprinkle potatoes with peas. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes. Arrange fish sticks over peas and potatoes. ...Show details
Fish Stick Rice Casserole | Tasty Kitchen: A Happy Recipe
Recipe From : tastykitchen.comOct 03, 2012 · Preparation. Preheat your oven to 395°F. Cook the broccoli for 5 minutes in boiling water. Mix together the cooked rice, half-and-half, 1/2 cup cheese, and all the spices until well combined. ...Show details
Fish stick casserole recipes - CookEatShare
Recipe From : cookeatshare.comTrusted Results with Fish stick casserole recipes. Fish Stick Casserole Recipe | Group Recipes. Our most trusted Fish Stick Casserole recipes.Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Cooks.com - Recipes - Fish Stick Put frozen fish sticks on macaroni. Bake uncovered 30 minutes. ... into greased casserole.Lay fish sticks on top. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. ...Show details
Recipes Using Fish Sticks - G-INT.COM - Recipes Ideas
Recipe From : g-int.netSep 09, 2017 · Fish Stick Casserole – Recipes Using Fish Sticks | Recipes Using Fish Sticks. Push the noodles, tofu and prawns aback into the common of the wok and upload the radish (if the usage of), broiled shrimp, beansprouts, chives and peanuts. Bung together, until mixture is ready-bodied combined, again serve up either in on my own portions or on one ... ...Show details
Scalloped fish stick casserole recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comScalloped fish stick casserole recipe. Learn how to cook great Scalloped fish stick casserole . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Scalloped fish stick casserole recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Scalloped fish stick casserole recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. ...Show details
Lenten Fishstick Casserole | Just A Pinch Recipes
Recipe From : justapinch.comFeb 17, 2012 · The poor fishstick, it is so under appreciated but during the Lenten season the fishstick is a glorious topping to this wonderful casserole. Kids love it and it whips … ...Show details