Chocolate Covered Bacon With Almonds
CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON WITH ALMONDS
From Dinner Impossible with Michael Symon. These are simple and simply wonderful. Don't knock it till you try it.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by KelBel
Yield 12 serving(s)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place bacon on a sheet tray and cook until crisp, about 25 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler over low heat.
- Dip crisp bacon in chocolate and place back on sheet tray.
- Sprinkle with almonds and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 3
- 1 lb sliced thick slab bacon
- 1/2 lb milk chocolate
- 1/4 lb toasted almond
It's a hit at state fairs everywhere, but you can make this salty-sweet concoction at home. Some say bacon is perfect as is, but chocolate makes everything better! -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Thread bacon strips, weaving back and forth, onto twelve 12-in. soaked wooden skewers. Place on a rack in a large baking pan. Bake until crisp, 20-25 minutes. Drain on paper towels; cool completely., In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Brush onto both sides of six bacon strips; sprinkle with toppings as desired. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet., In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Brush onto both sides of remaining bacon; decorate as desired., Refrigerate until set. Store in refrigerator.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 12 thick-sliced bacon strips (about 1 pound)
- 6 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Optional toppings: Chopped dried apple chips, apricots and crystallized ginger, finely chopped pecans and pistachios, toasted coconut, kosher salt, brown sugar, cayenne pepper and coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON STRIPS
This is the perfect marriage. The sweetness of chocolate and the saltiness of bacon. What could be better?
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Denise
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes,Pork,Bacon,Appetizers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place a baking rack on top of a large baking sheet.
- Thread each slice of bacon onto a skewer; place skewered bacon on the baking rack.
- Bake bacon in the preheated oven until crisp; 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Combine chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each interval.
- Coat each side of the skewered bacon with the chocolate mixture using a pastry brush. Place coated bacon on a sheet of waxed paper. Refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 12 slices thick-cut bacon
- 12 wooden skewers
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON CANDY!!!
My grandmother use to make this for me when I was a little girl... People thought it was the craziest thing they had ever heard of!!! As for me.... I was in "Hog Heaven"! If you like bacon... and you like chocolate..... YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!!! At our Super Bowl parties this is a must!
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by Colleen Sowa
- 1. Cut the bacon strips in half. Fry the bacon as flat as you can, and as crisp as you can. Do not burn!!! Remove from skillet to paper towel lined plate to remove as much fat as possible.
- 2. When you are done making your other candies using chocolate almond bark, dip the cooled bacon into the almond bark. I dip the bacon two ways: 1. Dip the entire strip of bacon and coat on both sides. Place on wax paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate or freeze of 5-10 minutes or until chocolate bark hardens. 2. Dip 1/2 to 3/4 of a strip of bacon. Place on wax paper lined baking sheet, and refrigerate or freeze for 5-10 minutes to harden chocolate bark.
- 3. *** If you don't want the flat strips of bacon, cut each strip into 3 or 4 pieces. Fry until crisp, drain on paper towels. Cool completely. Dip completely in chocolate bark or dark chocolate chips. Let set before serving or storing in airtight container.
- 4. *** I also put a thin layer of peanut butter on bacon. Freeze for 10 minutes, then dip in the chocolate. *** Spread a little caramel topping on bacon, sprinkle with coarsely chopped pecans. Freeze for 15 minutes. Dip in chocolate. Sprinkle additional nuts on the chocolate layer and set on wax paper.
- 5. *** After all the bacon pieces are coated the way you choose to do them, let them harden, then drizzle with white chocolate or almond bark to decorate.
Number Of Ingredients: 2
- 12 strips bacon
- left over chocolate or chocolate almond bark
CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMONDS
These are a treat for all seasons. Sprinkle a few on ice cream or eat on their own as a midday snack.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes about 2 pounds
Categories Food & Cooking,Dessert & Treats Recipes
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Toast almonds for 15 minutes on a baking sheet. Line two baking pans with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine granulated sugar, 1/4 cup water, toasted almonds, and cinnamon. Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar becomes golden and granular and almonds are completely coated and separated. Pour nuts onto prepared pans. Chill in freezer, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate in a medium bowl; place bowl over simmering water until melted. Transfer half the chilled almonds to a large bowl, and pour half the melted chocolate over nuts. Stir until nuts are thoroughly coated. Transfer nuts onto prepared baking pan. Using two forks, separate nuts so none stick together. Return almonds to refrigerator until chocolate has set, about 20 minutes. Repeat with remaining almonds.
- Place cocoa powder and confectioners' sugar into two separate bowls. Toss half the nuts in cocoa and half in sugar, and gently tap off any excess powder. Store separately in airtight containers for up to 1 month.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 2 1/2 cups (13 ounces) unblanched whole almonds
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup Dutch cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
More recipes about chocolate covered bacon with almonds recipes
Michael Symon's Chocolate Covered Bacon with Almonds
Recipe From : delish.comFeb 05, 2009 · Place bacon on a sheet tray and bake until crisp, about 25 minutes. Melt chocolate in double boiler over low heat. Dip crisp bacon in chocolate and place back on sheet tray. Spri… ...Show details
Michael Symon's Chocolate-Covered Bacon with Almonds Recipe
Recipe From : delish.comNov 09, 2009 · Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place bacon on a sheet tray and bake until crisp, about 25 minutes. Melt chocolate in double boiler over low heat. ...Show details
Chocolate covered bacon with almonds recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comGet one of our Chocolate covered bacon with almonds recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 98% Chocolate Hazelnut Tartlets With Sea Salt The chocolate hazelnut tartlets with sea salt recipe makes you familiarize with … ...Show details
Chocolate Covered Bacon Recipe | CDKitchen.com
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comMelt the chocolate chips either in the microwave or a saucepan. Cook the bacon until done and press between paper towels to remove remaining fat. Dip each slice of bacon into the chocolate to coat (use a fork to scrape off any excess) and place on waxed paper on a plate or baking sheet. Chill until chocolate is hardened. ...Show details
Sugar Free Chocolate Bark with Bacon and Almonds • Low
Recipe From : jenniferbanz.comJul 17, 2017 · Recipes » Keto Dessert Recipes » Sugar Free Chocolate Bark with Bacon and Almonds. Published: Jul 17, 2017 · by: jenniferbanz · As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Sugar Free Chocolate Bark with Bacon and Almonds ...Show details
Chocolate Covered Bacon with Almonds
Recipe From : crecipe.comGet this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Covered Bacon with Almonds recipe from Michael Symon. Visit original page with recipe. Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place bacon on a sheet tray and cook until crisp, about 25 minutes. Melt chocolate in double boiler ... ...Show details
Chocolate-Covered Bacon - How to Cook Meat
Recipe From : howtocookmeat.comJan 30, 2012 · Smoked Bacon Baked and Dipped in Chocolate and Covered with Almond, Pistachio, Cocoa Powder or Pepper Flakes. Chose your bacon and chocolate. I chose an unflavored, lightly smoked, regular-thickness bacon. I didn’t want extra flavors like hickory, maple, or … ...Show details
Chocolate Covered Bacon Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.comJul 22, 2008 · While the bacon is cooling fill the double boiler or medium sauce pan with water and bring to a medium heat. Place double boiler top pan in double boiler bottom pan or put the small sauce pan in the medium sauce pan. Slowly add chocolate morsels into top pan and stir while morsels melt. … ...Show details
Chocolate Covered Bacon Recipe - TipBuzz
Recipe From : tipbuzz.comOct 18, 2016 · Place semisweet or milk chocolate into a separate bowl and melt the same way. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper and place the bacon strips on top. Brush or spoon one type of melted chocolate onto the bacon to … ...Show details
Chocolate-Covered Bacon Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comLay the chocolate-dipped bacon on a tray or plate covered with waxed paper. While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle the top with flaked sea salt, chopped toasted nuts, or any other toppings you'd like. Repeat until all of the bacon is covered with chocolate. ...Show details
Almond Bacon - Create Mindfully
Recipe From : createmindfully.comMar 13, 2016 · Preheat oven to 325°. Mix all ingredients together except sliced almonds. Heat on stove or in microwave for 20-30 seconds if coconut oil is solid. Add sliced almonds and mix thoroughly. ...Show details
BEST Chocolate Covered Bacon - 2 Ingredient Chocolate
Recipe From : savoryexperiments.comAug 06, 2020 · Dab off any leftover grease from the bacon with a paper towel then dip one end into the chocolate. Use a spoon to coat the bacon slice a little more than halfway up on both sides. Place … ...Show details
Italian Torte Caprese – Dr. Kellyann
Recipe From : drkellyann.comJul 19, 2019 · Bacon. 8 – 16 slices depending on how many you are serving; Chocolate Glaze for cake and bacon: (enough to glaze cake and coat 8 – 10 strips of bacon) 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate… ...Show details
Make Chocolate Bacon Bark With Just 3 Ingredients
Recipe From : spoonuniversity.comSep 26, 2015 · Melt chocolate slowly in double boiler, stirring continuously. Step 10. Once all chocolate is melted, pour over parchment paper. Step 11. Using a rubber spatula, spread chocolate evenly over baking sheet. Step 12. Sprinkle with almonds and bacon. Photo by Analiese Trimber Step 13. Set baking sheet in refrigerator until chocolate has cooled. ...Show details
Chocolate-covered bacon - Wikipedia
Recipe From : en.wikipedia.orgChocolate-covered bacon is an American dish that consists of cooked bacon with a coating of either milk chocolate or dark chocolate.It can be topped with sea salt, crumbled pistachios, walnuts, or almond … ...Show details
Chocolate and Almond Covered Bacon - Cooking With Michele®
Recipe From : cookingwithmichele.comApr 20, 2011 · Chocolate and Almond Covered Bacon (plus Bacon and Eggs Ice Cream) April 20, 2011 • Desserts, I know I said I wasn’t going to be cooking today, but I found myself with a wide open day and although it’s my anniversary, my husband has a business event tonight. ...Show details
Low-Carb Bacon and Candied Pecan Dark Chocolate Bark | Low
Recipe From : lowcarbsosimple.comApr 22, 2016 · Bacon was the first thing that came to my mind. Well, I’ve seen recipes for chocolate covered bacon, so if I crumble some crispy bacon to my low-carb chocolate bark, it should be a perfect match. ... 8 slices bacon, 1 cup (240 ml) slivered almonds, 1/3 cup (80 ml) Sukrin Gold, 2 tablespoons water (they always use water when making candied ... ...Show details
Dark Chocolate Covered Bacon | ASweetLife
Recipe From : asweetlife.orgOct 21, 2011 · Fry the bacon in a large skillet until crisp, then dry with a paper towel; set aside. Slowly melt the chocolate in a pot with the butter. Once melted, use tongs to dip the bacon slices, either whole or halfway, into the chocolate. Let cool on parchment paper until the chocolate has hardened. ...Show details
Chocolate Covered Date Recipe with Almonds | The
Recipe From : themediterraneandish.comDec 09, 2015 · A recipe for a simple homemade candy: chocolate covered date recipe with almonds. Pitted medjool dates, stuffed with roasted almonds and covered in chocolate… ...Show details
Italian Torte Caprese with Chocolate-Covered Bacon
Recipe From : furtherfood.comApr 21, 2016 · Set aside to slightly cool before glazing cake and dipping bacon. 2. To glaze cake, spoon chocolate onto top of cake and use an offset spatula to smooth to about ¼ -inch from the edge of the cake. Let it drip down the sides. 3. To coat bacon, dip in bowl of chocolate … ...Show details