Chow Mein Noodle Cookies
CHOW MEIN NOODLE COOKIE
An easy drop cookie, perfect for the holidays.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Carol
Categories Pasta and Noodle Recipes,Noodle Recipes
- In a medium saucepan, melt butterscotch chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Stir in chow mein noodles and peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto foil. Let stand until cool.
Number Of Ingredients: 3
- 3 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 cup peanuts
CHOW MEIN NOODLE COOKIES
This is an easy cookie to make and tastes great.It was a good comfort food when I went to my Aunt's when I was a kid.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Patti
Yield 24-48 cookies, 40 serving(s)
Categories Drop Cookies
- In a large pot melt butterscotch chips and chocolate chips together.
- When all is melted and smooth add chow mein noodles and pecans.
- Drop onto wax paper using two teaspoons and let set.
- Then put into air tight container.
- Freezes good as well.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) package chow mein noodles
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
More recipes about chow mein noodle cookies recipes
homecookingmemories.com › no-bake-c…No-Bake Chow Mein Noodle Cookies Recipe - Home Cookin…
Recipe From : homecookingmemories.comDec 20, 2018 · No-Bake Chow Mein Noodle Cookies Recipe Ingredients. Chow Mein Cookies are a simple refrigerator drop cookie that only needs 4 ingredients: crunchy chow mein noodles; butterscotch chips; chocolate chips; salted peanuts; If you are unfamiliar with chow mein noodles, they are a crunchy, fried egg noodle … ...Show details