Christmas Bubble Bread
OVERNIGHT BUBBLE BREAD
One of the easiest and best tasting recipes for breakfast! Remember, when planning to make these, they must rise overnight! My mom made these for us when we were young...I remember waking up to the wonderful aroma of them baking!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by KEMom
Categories Breakfast and Brunch Recipes,Breakfast Bread Recipes
- Generously butter a 9x13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle pecans in bottom of pan. Place frozen dinner rolls in a single layer on top of pecans. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over the top.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Heat until boiling then pour over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper and allow to stand overnight.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- ½ cup pecan halves
- 18 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package cook and serve butterscotch pudding mix
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
CHRISTMAS BUBBLE RING
Family and friends will think you fussed when they catch sight of this impressive bread. But frozen dough gives this round loaf a quick and easy start. -Carolyn Stafford, Stratton, Ontario
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8-10 servings.
- In a saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon; cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Cool. Cut dough into 1-in. pieces. Spread a fourth of the syrup mixture over the bottom of a greased 10-in. tube pan. Sprinkle with half of the pecans and cherries and a third of the dough. Repeat layers once. Top with half of the remaining syrup and remaining dough; drizzle with remaining syrup. Cover with greased plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight., Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Remove plastic wrap. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes. Immediately invert bread onto a serving platter. Serve warm.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, halved
More recipes about christmas bubble bread recipes
Recipe From : theturquoisetable.comLightly spray a large sheet of foil with non-stick cooking spray. Cover the bundt pan with the greased foil. Let the rolls stand at room temperature for 6-8 hours, or overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. ...Show details