I created this dish in my own kitchen when trying to come up with a tasteful, low-calorie dinner. It's delicious!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by mollyjoy
Yield 4 serving(s)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat the bottom of a baking dish with olive oil.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the pan.
- Sprinkle desired amount of garlic salt, cajun seasoning, and pepper over tilapia pieces.
- Press several sprigs of cilantro on top of each piece.
- Bake tilapia for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Enjoy alone or with lemon!
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets, fresh
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch cilantro
I have so much fun serving this Mexican-inspired tilapia at summer parties. Finish it off with a side of rice and a salad loaded with sliced avocadoes and tomatoes. -Nadine Mesch, Mount Healthy, Ohio
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
- In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt, pepper and 1/4 teaspoon cumin. Dip fillets in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess., In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add fillets; cook, uncovered, 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove and keep warm., To the same pan, add broth, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice and remaining cumin; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve with tilapia.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, divided
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
CILANTRO LIME TILAPIA
Make and share this Cilantro Lime Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by e.k.malphurs
Yield 4 , 4 serving(s)
- Season tilapia with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, whip cilantro, the juice from the lime and 1/4 cup butter until well mixed.
- Melt 1 tsp butter and 1 tsp oil in skillet on medium high heat.
- Add tilapia fillets and cook 3 minutes per side or until flaky.
- Top fish with cilantro lime butter and serve on a bed of rice.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- salt and pepper
- 1 large lime
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Ian Knauer
Yield Makes 4 servings
Categories Blender,Broil,Quick & Easy,Tilapia,Healthy,Cilantro,Cumin,Gourmet
- Preheat broiler.
- Purée cilantro, oil, chiles with some adobo sauce, water, cumin, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a blender until smooth, then coat fish with sauce.
- Line rack of a broiler pan with foil, then broil fish 3 to 4 inches from heat until just cooked through, 6 to 9 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotles in adobo
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (6-ounces) tilapia fillets
MOROCCAN-STYLE TILAPIA WITH CUMIN, MANGO AND CILANTRO
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Robin Miller : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
- Season both sides of tilapia fillets with salt and black pepper. Rub cumin and coriander all over both sides of fillets. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add tilapia fillets and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, until fish is fork-tender. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mango and cilantro. Top tilapia with mango mixture just before serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- Four 5-ounce tilapia fillets
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
CILANTRO-LIME QUINOA BOWL WITH BLACKENED TILAPIA
This is my take on the cilantro-lime quinoa bowl from everyone's favorite Mexican-inspired coastal fast food chain. It turned out pretty good. You can season the tilapia or buy the pre-seasoned ones at the market. If you have an Aldi grocery nearby, they have a fresh tilapia seasoned with a Southwest rub, which is perfect for this recipe.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Raluca
Categories World Cuisine Recipes,Latin American,Mexican
- Combine paprika, onion powder, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano, and garlic powder in a bowl. Rub about 1 tablespoon of the mixture on each side of both tilapia fillets, making sure to use up all the seasoning. Let fillets sit while preparing the quinoa, about 15 minutes.
- Combine water, quinoa, and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until quinoa absorbs all the liquid, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in lime zest, juice, and cilantro. Season with salt.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook tilapia fillets until fish flakes easily with a fork, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Arrange romaine lettuce and spinach over 2 bowls. Divide tilapia, cooked quinoa, black beans, and tomato over the bowls. Top with avocado and pepitas. Serve each portion with a lime wedge.
Number Of Ingredients: 22
- 1 ½ tablespoons paprika
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup quinoa
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 large lime, zested and juiced
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce, or to taste
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, or to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted pepitas, or to taste
- 2 wedges lime
More recipes about cilantro tilapia recipes
Baked Tilapia With Cilantro Cream Sauce Recipe
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comHeat the olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat; sauté the garlic and onion for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Simmer for about 3 to 4 minutes to reduce slightly. Stir in the fresh chopped cilantro, … ...Show details
Tilapia With Garlic and Cilantro Recipe | CDKitchen.com
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comWarm the skillet over medium-high heat, frying fish 2 to 3 minutes per side until brown and crisp outside and just done inside. Remove fillets to a warming dish. Reheat garlic, stir in remaining lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper. Heat just until the cilantro … ...Show details
Tilapia With Cilantro-Lemon Butter Recipe | Gimme Some Oven
Recipe From : gimmesomeoven.comNov 16, 2009 · Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish and cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Place fish on a serving platter and top with a dollop of cilantro-lemon butter. Serve with a lemon wedge, to be squeezed on top of the fish. ...Show details
Baked Tilapia with Ginger and Cilantro | Mel's Kitchen Cafe
Recipe From : melskitchencafe.comNov 29, 2018 · Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F. Pat the tilapia fillets dry and season lightly with salt and pepper on both sides. Place the fish in a glass or ceramic baking dish. Place the jalapenos, garlic, … ...Show details
Tilapia with Cilantro Pesto - My Colombian Recipes
Recipe From : mycolombianrecipes.comThe cilantro Pesto can be used with many kinds of fish. I love it with tilapia, salmon, cod, trout, sea bass and sword fish. Just pick your favorite and enjoy it! Ingredients (4 servings) Fish. 4 Tilapia fillets 5 tablespoons lime juice Salt Fresh ground pepper 1 teaspoon olive oil. Pesto. 3 cups fresh cilantro 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts 1 ... ...Show details
Pan-Fried Tilapia Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comThey combine flour tortillas filled with breaded, fried tilapia, layered with chipotle mayo, topped with napa cabbage, dressed with honey-cumin sauce, and served with pico de gallo, sour cream, chips and salsa. You'll find them very refreshing and packed full of flavor! By SCAREY76 Jeannie's Kickin' Fried Fish ...Show details
Best Oven-Baked Tilapia Recipe - How to Bake Lemon Garlic
Recipe From : delish.comAug 21, 2020 · Preheat oven to 400°. Season tilapia with salt and pepper and place on a small baking sheet. Mix together butter, garlic, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and zest then pour over tilapia. ...Show details
Easy Tilapia Recipe with Cilantro and Lime - Food Faith
Recipe From : foodfaithfitness.comMar 19, 2014 · Toss the cooked quinoa with the corn, lime juice, garlic powder, onion powder and cilantro. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide the quinoa between … ...Show details
Cilantro-Lime Tilapia with Spinach and Tomatoes Recipe
Recipe From : recipes.sparkpeople.comPreheat the broiler. Brush tilapia with olive oil. Squeeze on lime juice, then sprinkle with (optional) garlic powder and cilantro. Broil in oven 6 inches from heat, about 5-7 … ...Show details
Cilantro-Lime Tilapia Recipe | SparkRecipes
Recipe From : recipes.sparkpeople.comPlace fish fillet on a sheet of baking parchment. Layer sliced lime to cover fillet as much as possible. Place cilantro stems to either side of fish fillet. Cover baking parchment … ...Show details
Chipotle-Cilantro Tilapia Recipe | EatingWell
Recipe From : eatingwell.comThe tilapia fillets are seasoned with a blend of cumin and chili powder, blackened in a skillet, topped with a scrumptious chipotle-cilantro yogurt sauce and served with warmed corn tortillas. ...Show details
Tilapia in Cilantro Sauce Recipe - QueRicaVida.com
Recipe From : quericavida.comDuring Lent season, fish dishes play a big role. A delicious way to prepare fish is with this tilapia in cilantro sauce recipe. It’s super easy, fast to prepare and it will sure surprise everyone. A big plus of … ...Show details
Skillet Fillets with Cilantro Butter Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comDec 16, 2005 · I Loved this recipe. I often cook tilapia, cod, etc. and am looking for recipes with alot of flavor. Instead of the cumin and red pepper I used Penzey's Barbeque 9000 and it came out terrific! The cilantro … ...Show details
Recipe: Ginger and Cilantro Baked Tilapia | Kitchn
Recipe From : thekitchn.comMar 03, 2015 · Combine the garlic, grated ginger, chopped jalapeño, cilantro, white wine, soy sauce, and sesame oil in a small food processor. ...Show details
Cilantro Tilapia Recipe - University of Arizona
Recipe From : ag.arizona.eduPlace the tilapia fillets in the pan. Sprinkle desired amount of garlic salt, cajun seasoning, and pepper over tilapia pieces. Press several sprigs of cilantro on top of each piece. Bake tilapia for 8 to 12 minutes. Enjoy alone or with lemon! ...Show details
Recipe: Cilantro Lime Tilapia - Get Healthy U
Recipe From : gethealthyu.comSep 11, 2014 · Sometimes, I miss the craziness of a full house, but I do love the simplicity of preparing a meal for two. Much easier than cooking for a family of five! My husband and I made this cilantro lime tilapia … ...Show details
Simple Recipes: Tilapia With Cilantro Cream
Recipe From : houstonfoodtruckfest.comApr 14, 2021 · Ingredients 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds tilapia (fillets) 1 tablespoon butter (melted) Salt and pepper to taste 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 clove garlic (finely... ...Show details
Tilapia with Cilantro-Walnut Pesto - Recipe - FineCooking
Recipe From : finecooking.comJun 27, 2013 · Preparation. In a mini food processor or blender, combine the cilantro, 1/4 cup of the oil, the walnuts, lemon juice, garlic, 1/4 tsp. salt, a few grinds of pepper, and … ...Show details
Cilantro Lime Tilapia · FTDI Recipes FTDI Recipes
Recipe From : ftdirecipes.comMar 13, 2018 · Sprinkle each side of the tilapia fillets with smoked paprika and cook until white and flaky, about 2-3 minutes per side. Cover and set aside until the quinoa is ready. MEASURE!!! Then toss the cooked quinoa , lime juice, garlic powder, onion powder and cilantro. Season to … ...Show details
Cilantro Lime Fish Tacos - Delicious Healthy Recipes Made
Recipe From : skinnytaste.comFeb 21, 2019 · Add jalapeño peppers, tomatoes, cilantro and lime juice. Sauté over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, breaking up the fish with the spoon to get everything mixed well; season to taste with … ...Show details
Sheet-Pan Chili-Lime Tilapia Recipe with Veggies - Eatwell101
Recipe From : eatwell101.comJun 28, 2017 · S heet-Pan Chili-Lime Tilapia Recipe with Veggies – Take your taste buds on a trip to the coast with this spicy and tangy roasted white fish dinner. Fragrant spices and lime come together for a flavor explosion on the flakiest tilapia … ...Show details