Cinnamon Swirled Apple Bread
CINNAMON SWIRLED APPLE BREAD
Yummy for the Tummy! I love cinnamon breads and this one takes it to the extreme of yummy! Makes two loaves. I'm not sure how it will freeze but makes a nice gift.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Chef Mommie
Yield 2 loaves, 32 serving(s)
Categories Yeast Breads
- In a large mixing bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast; set aside.
- In a saucepan heat and stir milk, granulated sugar, the 3 tablespoons butter, and the salt until warm (120° to 130°) and until butter almost melts.
- Add milk mixture to dry mixture along with eggs.
- Beat with an electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping side of bowl constantly.
- Then beat on high speed 3 minutes.
- Stir in shredded apple.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in as much remaining flour as you can.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Knead in enough of the remaining flour to make a moderately stiff dough that is smooth and elastic (6 to 8 minutes total).
- Shape into a ball. Place in lightly greased bowl, turning once to grease surface.
- Cover; let rise in a warm place until double (about 1 hour. Punch dough down.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide in half Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- Lightly grease two 8x4x2- or 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
- Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium mixing bowl combine chopped apple, nuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon; set aside.
- Roll half of the dough to a 14x9-inch rectangle. Spread with 1 tablespoon of the softened butter; sprinkle with half of the filling.
- Beginning at both short ends, roll each end up, jelly-roll style, to center.
- Place loaf, rolled side up, in a prepared loaf pan. For second loaf, repeat with remaining dough, remaining butter, and remaining filling.
- Cover, let rise until almost double in size (about 30 minutes).
- Stir together egg white and water. Brush egg white mixture over tops of loaves; sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until bread sounds hollow when you tap tops (if necessary, loosely cover with foil for the last 15 minutes of baking to prevent overbrowning).
- Immediately remove from pans. Cool on wire racks.
Number Of Ingredients: 16
- 5 1/2-6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded apple
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped peeled apples
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts or 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 slightly beaten egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- coarse sugar
APPLE CINNAMON SWIRL BREAD
Delicious snack that's big on flavor and low on fat! This isn't a super sweet bread, but the powdered sugar glaze helps to give it just enough extra sweetness.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Jillian Boberson
Yield 2 loaves, 24 serving(s)
Categories Quick Breads
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Blend together until well combined. Add chopped apple, and mix until apple is evenly distributed and covered with flour.
- In a medium bowl, combine buttermilk, eggs, banana, vanilla, and oil. Mix well, and slowly incorporate into dry ingredients. Gently fold together just until combined.
- In a small bowl, (like how I'm downsizing each time? ;) haha) combine 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon. Mix well.
- In a greased loaf pan (9x3x5), pour 1/4 of the batter, repeat with a second loaf pan. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon swirl mixture over batter; repeat. Cover both pans with remaining batter and swirl a butter knife through to make the marbled appearance.
- Bake for an hour to an hour and 5 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out nearly clean. (A little gooey is okay, but if loaves start getting too dark before they're fully baked, cover with aluminum foil).
- For the glaze, mix together milk and powdered sugar and drizzle over cooled bread.
Number Of Ingredients: 16
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups buttermilk (or use just under 2 cups of milk and a couple teaspoons of lemon juice)
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
A delicious buttery loaf. This recipe is basically an apple-cinnamon version of classic banana bread, plus pecans.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by C Proctor
Categories Bread,Quick Bread Recipes,Fruit Bread Recipes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Combine apples, 4 tablespoons butter, honey, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and cinnamon stick in a saucepan over medium heat. Cover with a lid and cook, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
- While apples are simmering, sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine remaining 8 tablespoons butter, remaining 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat together until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time; beat until fully incorporated. Add vanilla extract.
- Discard cinnamon stick and mash cooked apples. Add mashed apples and pecans to the batter. Use a rubber spatula to mix in flour mixture until just incorporated. Transfer batter to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool on a wire rack.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 3 large Gala apples, peeled and cubed
- 12 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
More recipes about cinnamon swirled apple bread recipes
Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread - Once Upon a Chef
Recipe From : onceuponachef.comOct 01, 2020 · This lovely apple bread has generous cinnamon swirl and crisp sugared top. Jump to Recipe Share SharePinEmailTweet Save Here’s a lovely apple bread will give you all the fall feels. It’s chock-full of tart apples with a generous cinnamon swirl … ...Show details
Cinnamon Apple Swirl Bread Recipe — Nourish and Nestle
Recipe From : nourishandnestle.comSep 13, 2019 · Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt tother and set aside. In a larger bowl, combine egg, brown sugar, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir well until smooth. Mix together swirl ingredients ...Show details
Apple Cinnamon Swirl Bread - Persnickety Plates
Recipe From : persnicketyplates.comSep 21, 2019 · In a small bowl, add the softened butter, cinnamon, and sugar and mix together with a fork. Drop the streusel mixture onto the tops of the batter and lightly swirl. Bake for 1 hour then check on your loaves. Insert a toothpick into the center – if it comes out clean, … ...Show details
Swirled Apple Cinnamon Bread - Broma Bakery
Recipe From : bromabakery.comOct 17, 2017 · Combine some flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl, and then peel and finely chop an apple. Once the dough has finished rising, punch it down gently and then roll it out into a long rectangle. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the dough, and then dot it with the … ...Show details
Apple Cinnamon Swirl Bread - Baking Sense®
Recipe From : baking-sense.comOct 04, 2018 · Instructions. In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment or a large mixing bowl with a wooden spoon, combine the milk, butter, yeast, sugar, salt, cinnamon, eggs and 3 cups … ...Show details
Cinnamon Swirl Apple Fritter Bread – Home is Where the Boat Is
Recipe From : homeiswheretheboatis.netFeb 19, 2020 · Cinnamon Swirl Apple Fritter Bread, recipe adapted Food Network. Makes (1) 9 x 5-inch loaf, approximately 8 servings. Ingredients . 1/3 cup light brown sugar. 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon… ...Show details
Apple Butter Cinnamon Swirl Bread - Baking A Moment
Recipe From : bakingamoment.comOct 03, 2016 · Stir the granulated sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Punch down the dough and roll it into a rectangle, about 9 inches on the short side and 1/4 inch thick. Spread with a thin layer of apple butter, and top with the cinnamon sugar. Starting at the short side, roll into a tight log (like a cinnamon … ...Show details
The BEST Cinnamon Apple Bread Recipe | The Happier Homemaker
Recipe From : thehappierhomemaker.comSep 01, 2014 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside. In a stand mixer (affiliate link), combine white sugar … ...Show details
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread - A Kitchen Addiction
Recipe From : a-kitchen-addiction.comOct 08, 2019 · Lightly spray a 9 x 5 inch bread pan with non-stick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. In a large bowl, carefully whisk together buttermilk, egg, and applesauce. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just combined. ...Show details
Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe - Creations by Kara
Recipe From : creationsbykara.comOct 02, 2018 · For Batter: Whisk together melted butter, oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Combine flour, soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add to wet mixture with diced apples. Stir till just combined. ...Show details
Apple Cinnamon Swirl Bread - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comJun 19, 2019 · Dissolve yeast in warm water. Add egg, cake mix, salt, and flour. Mix well. Let rise until double in bulk. Combine sugar and apples. Divide dough in half and roll to 1/4 inch thickness on floured board. ...Show details
Cinnamon Swirl Apple Fritter Bread Recipe
Recipe From : grouprecipes.comSprinkle half of the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture on top of apple layer. Pour the remaining batter over apple layer and top with remaining chopped apples, then the remaining brown sugar/cinnamon mixture. Lightly pat apples into batter; swirl brown sugar mixture through apples using a knife. ...Show details
10 Best Apple Cinnamon Bread Bread Machine Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMay 08, 2021 · brown sugar, apple cider, butter, salt, white bread flour, active dry yeast and 1 more Cinnamon Apple Bread Pudding Kitchen Cents eggs, nutmeg, Granny Smith apples, milk, cinnamon, salt, sweetened condensed milk and 3 more Tropical Stuffed … ...Show details
Apple Cinnamon Swirl Bread | Dough-Eyed
Recipe From : dougheyed.comAdd the flour, baking soda, and salt, and beat together until a batter comes together- it should be fairly thick. Pour about 1/4 of the batter into a small bowl (it doesn't have to be perfect) and stir the … ...Show details
Cinnamon swirl apple fritter bread - Your Recipes
Recipe From : yummy.trndland.comNov 07, 2020 · In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. In another bowl, combine the diced apples with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and stir to combine. ...Show details
Cinnamon Swirl Apple Fritter Bread | Friend Recipes
Recipe From : friendrecipes.comMar 29, 2021 · This delectable Apple Fritter Bread is delicate, clammy, and stuffed with apples and cinnamon sugar! It's an astounding apple bread formula that you will set aside a few minutes and time once more! In my brain it is consistently apple season! Obviously, I have an inclination that I do my best apple heating in September/October, however there isn't the point at which I will turn down a ... ...Show details
Apple Cinnamon Swirl Bread - Hummusapien
Recipe From : hummusapien.comSep 21, 2020 · Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans, and set aside. In large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt … ...Show details
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread | Tasty Kitchen: A
Recipe From : tastykitchen.comOct 05, 2013 · For the bread, in a medium bowl, whisk together flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. 3. In a large bowl, carefully … ...Show details
Cinnamon Swirl Apple Fritter Bread | Friend Recipes
Recipe From : friendrecipes.comMar 23, 2021 · Apple Fritter Bread is an insanely delicious quick bread recipe. It’s filled with all the flavors of a fried apple fritter donut, but the quick bread version is so simple you’ll be making it every week during apple season! It’s filled with tart fresh apples, swirled with brown sugar and cinnamon mixture, and topped with a mouthwatering cream cheese glaze. Go ahead and preheat the oven ... ...Show details
Apple Cinnamon Swirl Sourdough Bread - A Whisk and Two Wands
Recipe From : awhiskandtwowands.comOct 12, 2020 · Apple Cinnamon Swirl Sourdough Bread. What a year! This past week has been one of “those weeks” in what has been a crazy year. So sharing a recipe I’ve gotten so many messages about since posting 2 years ago, Apple Cinnamon Swirl Sourdough Bread! ...Show details
Apple Cinnamon Fritter Bread - Bitz & Giggles
Recipe From : bitzngiggles.comOct 02, 2020 · In the past couple weeks, I shared recipes for Baked Apple Donuts and Air Fryer Apple Fries with Caramel Dip. Both recipes are delicious and perfect for apple-picking season! This Apple Cinnamon Fritter Bread is a soft, buttery vanilla cake loaf with chunks of juicy apples and a brown sugar and cinnamon swirl … ...Show details
Apple Butter Cinnamon Swirl Bread - Live to Sweet
Recipe From : livetosweet.comSep 17, 2018 · For you today: Apple Butter Cinnamon Swirl Bread! I’m always looking for something new to make my family for breakfast. Every once in awhile they’ll be stuck eating a granola bar (oh, … ...Show details
Cinnamon Swirl Apple Fritter Bread | Recipe | Bread
Recipe From : pinterest.comApr 12, 2020 - Cinnamon Swirl Apple Fritter Bread is an easy and crowd-pleasing recipe! Enjoy this quick bread any time of year with coffee for breakfast or with tea for an afternoon treat. This Cinnamon Swirl … ...Show details
Swirled Cinnamon Bread Recipe - Quick Bread for Dessert or
Recipe From : thehappierhomemaker.comFeb 13, 2017 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside. In a stand mixer (affiliate link) or large bowl, combine … ...Show details
Cinnamon Swirl Bread - Apple & Eve
Recipe From : appleandeve.comBake the bread until golden brown and the interior temperature measures 190°F on a digital thermometer. Remove the bread from the oven and turn it out of the pan onto a rack to cool. Store bread, well wrapped, at room temperature for up to three days; freeze for longer storage. ...Show details