Make and share this Cissy Bars recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Mysterygirl
Yield 24 serving(s)
Categories Bar Cookie
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Arrange graham crackers on a cookie sheet.
- Bring brown sugar and margarine to a boil.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Add nuts and spread mixture on crackers.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 24 graham crackers
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup chopped nuts
This recipe of my mother's is a 'must make' for the holidays," reveals field editor Faye Hintz of Springfield, Missouri. "I always have good intentions of taking some to Christmas parties, but my family finishes them too soon!"
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 8 dozen.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth. Gradually add flour; beat until crumbly. Press firmly into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Arrange pecans over crust. , In a small heavy saucepan, combine butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute or until smooth, stirring constantly. Pour over pecans. , Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top; Cool in pan on a wire rack for 3 minutes. Spread chocolate but allow some chips to remain whole. Cool completely; cut into small squares.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
MARBLE SQUARES I
Delicious, and easy bars to make for the fun of it.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Renee Sanden
Categories Dessert Recipes,Cookies,Bar Cookie Recipes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter with brown sugar and white sugar. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Sift together the flour and baking soda, stir into the creamed mixture.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top. Bake for 3 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir the chips into the batter to create a marbleized effect. Place pan back into the oven and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
CLASSIC EGGS BENEDICT
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
- In 1-quart saucepan, vigorously stir egg yolks and lemon juice with wire whisk. Add 1/4 cup of the butter. Heat over very low heat, stirring constantly with wire whisk, until butter is melted.
- Add remaining 1/4 cup butter. Continue stirring vigorously until butter is melted and sauce is thickened. (Be sure butter melts slowly so eggs have time to cook and thicken sauce without curdling.) If the sauce curdles (mixture begins to separate and melted butter starts to appear around the edge of the pan and on top of the sauce), add about 1 tablespoon boiling water and beat vigorously with wire whisk or egg beater until smooth. Keep warm.
- Split English muffins; toast. Spread each muffin half with some of the 3 tablespoons butter; keep warm.
- In 10-inch skillet, melt 1 teaspoon butter over medium heat. Cook bacon in butter until light brown on both sides; keep warm.
- Wipe out skillet to clean; fill with 2 to 3 inches water. Add vinegar to water. Heat to boiling; reduce to simmering. Break cold eggs, one at a time, into custard cup or saucer. Holding dish close to water's surface, carefully slip eggs into water. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until whites and yolks are firm, not runny (water should be gently simmering and not boiling). Remove with slotted spoon.
- Place 1 slice bacon on each muffin half. Top with egg. Spoon warm sauce over eggs. Sprinkle with paprika.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup firm butter
- 3 English muffins
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 6 thin slices Canadian-style bacon or fully cooked ham
- 6 eggs
- 4 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- Paprika, if desired
CISSY'S SPICED PUMPKIN CAKE WITH CREAMED CHEESE FROSTING
This fabulous dessert is based on my Aunt Cissy's famous pumpkin sheet cake. I stacked it into a layer cake to make it a bit more "glamorous." This recipe yields about as moist a cake as you can get, which makes it a bit tricky to layer and frost. But when I asked all of my taste testers if I should adapt it with less oil, the answer was a resounding, "Don't even think about it." The end result may not look like it came from a high-end bakery, but I think that just adds to the Southern charm. And when there's not a single slice left on the plate, you'll know it didn't even matter.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
Yield 12 to 14 slices
- For the cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously coat 3 (9-inch) round cake pans with shortening (tip: this works better than both cooking spray and butter) and lightly flour the pan, discarding the excess.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the beater blade, combine the sugar and canola oil on medium-low speed until well combined, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the pumpkin and vanilla until fully incorporated, about another minute. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Gradually add the flour mixture until just incorporated, being careful not to over mix.
- Divide cake batter evenly into the 3 pans (I weigh the batter out for the best results). Rap each pan gently on the counter before putting in the oven so that the batter is evenly distributed.
- Bake the cakes for 20 to 23 minutes, moving the pans around halfway through cooking time, until they are set and a toothpick comes out clean from the centers. Allow the cakes to cool in pans for 30 minutes. Run a knife along the sides of the pan and remove cake from pans. To do this, place a lightly-floured free hand or cardboard cake round directly onto the top of the cake in order to support the layer; then gently flip the cake pan over with your hand or cake round still supporting it, while gently tapping with the other hand until the cake slips out. Cool the cakes completely on wire racks.
- For the frosting: With a hand mixer set at medium speed, beat the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until smooth. Add the confectioners' sugar and continue to beat until light and fluffy, about 5 more minutes.
- Assemble the cake: Place one cake layer on a cake plate or serving dish and spread with a layer of cream cheese frosting. Repeat with the second layer. Frost the top and sides of the cake with a crumb coat, then repeat with a thicker layer. The frosted cake will keep for up to three days in an airtight container.
Number Of Ingredients: 15
- Shortening, for greasing pan
- 2 cups flour, plus more for pan
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups canola oil
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
More recipes about cissy bars recipes
Kathy Garver’s New “Cissy” Bar: A Great Stocking Stuffer
Recipe From : thelosangelesbeat.comDec 20, 2016 · Hollywood delight in a confection the likes of which I have never tasted in the form the new Cissy candy bar invented by Kathy Garver herself! Rich in the darkest of chocolate, macadamia nuts, Rice Krispies and just a hint of salted caramel decadence—, this chocolate bar … ...Show details
Cissy Food Recipes (normancissy) - Profile | Pinterest
Recipe From : pinterest.comSee what Cissy Food Recipes (normancissy) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. ...Show details
Penuche Bars - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comJan 10, 2015 · Combine in saucepan butter, brown sugar and milk. Bring to a full boil. ...Show details
PMS Bars Recipe | Quick and Easy Snack Bars Recipe
Recipe From : cookiesandcups.comJul 12, 2015 · Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil (optional). Place butter in the 9×13 pan and place int he oven for 3-4 minutes until it’s melted. Remove immediately and sprinkle the graham crackers crumbs and salt on top. ...Show details
30 Christmas Bar Recipes for Sweet Celebrations | Taste of
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDec 05, 2017 · These Christmas bar recipes are tasty, festive and just right for holiday movie nights or cozying up by the fire. 1 / 30. Chocolate Mincemeat Bars What would the holidays be without mincemeat for dessert? Even people who say they don’t care for the taste will be surprised to find they love these tender chocolate bars. —Darlene Berndt, South ... ...Show details
Recipes Archives - Dear Crissy
Recipe From : dearcrissy.comDear Crissy is a food + lifestyle magazine focusing on simple and delicious family recipes, beauty, lifestyle, parenting, and everyday wellness. More » Get our easy recipes via email! ...Show details
Chess Pie Recipes: Taste of the South | Southern Living
Recipe From : southernliving.comChess Pie Recipe Basics Chess pie may be a chameleon confection, but at its heart are always the basic four ingredients—flour, butter, sugar, and eggs. And preparation is never much more than a little stirring and about half an hour in the oven. ...Show details
17 Christmas Bar Cookie Recipes for Cookie Swaps, Open
Recipe From : marthastewart.com17 Christmas Bar Cookie Recipes for Cookie Swaps, Open Houses, or Just Because 17 Christmas Bar Cookie Recipes for Cookie Swaps, Open Houses, or Just Because. By Anna Kovel. Updated November 19, 2019 Skip gallery slides. Save Pin More. View All Start Slideshow. Credit: Victor Schraeger ... ...Show details
Healthy Gluten Free Lemon Bars - Fit Foodie Finds
Recipe From : fitfoodiefinds.comMay 09, 2019 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 350ºF and line an 8-inch x 8-inch cake pan with parchment paper. Set aside. Prepare the crust by mixing together all ingredients, forming a ball. ...Show details
cissy appeldoorn (cissyappeldoorn) - Profile | Pinterest
Recipe From : nl.pinterest.comOutdoor Cocktail Bar. cissy appeldoorn • 12 Pins. Cocktails. cissy appeldoorn • 29 Pins. Bags & Shoes. cissy appeldoorn • 35 Pins. quotes. cissy appeldoorn • 21 Pins. Travel Wishlist. cissy appeldoorn • 8 Pins. More ideas from . cissy appeldoorn · · · · · · · · · ... ...Show details
Foods for "Bar-cookies" tag
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comCissy bars. these taste a lot like pralines with a lot less work. Peanut butter banana brownie pizza. ... Cranberry apple butter bars. i found this recipe in the pillsbury fall baking booklet that i found in the checkout aisle of the grocery store. the pictures in this booklet are absolutely amazing! one medium orange will provide enough... ...Show details
70 Brownies & Cookie Bars ideas | dessert recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.comOct 29, 2020 - Explore Cissy Cruz's board "Brownies & Cookie Bars" on Pinterest. See more ideas about dessert recipes, delicious desserts, desserts. ...Show details
Steak Sandwich - Cravings of a Lunatic
Recipe From : cravingsofalunatic.comMay 07, 2014 · Some of my Dad’s favourite recipes: Spicy Lasagna Santa Cookies aka No Bake Coconut Macaroon Cookies Chocolate Peppermint Bark You should also check out my Top 10 Main Course Recipes Dads Will Dig post. As well as my Top 10 Dessert Recipes Dads Will Dig post. I tend to eat like a dude so I seem to have a knack for dude food. ...Show details
Motorcycle Sissy Bars - Amazon.com
Recipe From : amazon.comAUFER Black Detachable Upright Passenger Sissy Bar Backrest with Backrest Pad + 4-Point Docking Hardware Kit and Air Wing Two Up Luggage Rack Fit For Touring Street Glide Road King 2014-2020. 4.2 out of 5 stars 10. $189.99 $ 189. 99. Get it as soon as Tue, May 18. FREE Shipping by Amazon. ...Show details
Amazon.com: sissy bar pads
Recipe From : amazon.comSissy Bar Backrest Passenger Pad with Top Stitch Oval Pattern for 1994-2020 Harley Davidson Touring like Street Glide Road King HD Sissybar Uprights 54247 09A 52627 09 Back Rest Cushion ref 52924-98B. 3.7 out of 5 stars 10. $59.99 $ 59. 99. Get it as soon as Tue, May 11. FREE Shipping by Amazon. ...Show details
Magnolia bakery pumpkin bars and cream cheese frosting
Recipe From : crecipe.comGet one of our Magnolia bakery pumpkin bars and cream cheese frosting recipes recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 98% Date, Walnut and Blue Cheese Ball Everybody loves to enjoy easy appetizers during the summer season. Cheese balls always have been a popular summer dish a. Bookmark. ...Show details
Serious Keto - YouTube
Recipe From : youtube.comOver the years, I've accumulated over 160 cookbooks and two massive binders filled with an additional 1200 recipes from sources such as Food & Wine magazine, Bon Appetit magazine, and websites ... ...Show details
Cakes By Cissy - Home | Facebook
Recipe From : facebook.comCakes By Cissy, Granite Shoals, Texas. 151 likes · 13 talking about this. Creative Cakes at a Reasonable Cost!!!! ...Show details
Cissy Aguilar Heslin (cissyrocks) - Profile | Pinterest
Recipe From : pinterest.co.ukSee what Cissy Aguilar Heslin (cissyrocks) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. ...Show details
Cissy Prestage http://cissyscreationsoflove.blogspot.com
Recipe From : pinterest.com.auA wife, mom, nana, sister, aunt, friend, nurse, crafter, ... A lover of all things philosophical, spiritual, and in our amazing world! ...Show details
Kitty's Kozy Kitchen: Pepper Soup
Recipe From : kittyskozykitchen.comOct 19, 2020 · Cissy is a doll, a very cute young lady! You are the lucky grandma to her enjoy her visits! The soup is right up my alley, sounds delicious and perfect for this cold dreary day, it's all of 38° here this afternoon. Thanks for the recipe and take care. Reply Delete ...Show details
All Shows A-Z | Food Network Show Schedules, Videos and
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comAll Shows A-Z. Guy, Alton, Bobby, Alex and More All-Stars Reveal the Best Things They Ever Ate in New Series Jun 18, 2020 ...Show details
The Perfect Bite :: Coconut Almond Bars - Camille Styles
Recipe From : camillestyles.comJun 21, 2012 · Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13×9″ baking pan with foil or parchment and generously coat with non-stick cooking spray. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together almond flour, finely shredded coconut, granulated sugar, salt and cinnamon. ...Show details