Citrus Ginger Mayo Dip For Veggies
CITRUS-GINGER MAYO DIP FOR VEGGIES
A mayonnaise based dip for raw veggies or steamed asparagus. Try also with cooked prawns. Cooking time is chilling time.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Outta Here
Yield 1 1/2 cups, 8 serving(s)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk well.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until serving.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and place on platter; surround with various raw veggies, or steamed asparagus (or peeled, cooked prawns).
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon distilled vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, grated
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh gingerroot, peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper
TANGY GINGER DIP
This a great sauce for shrimp, chicken, or even some vegetables. It's spicy and delicious!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by BRITTANYBEHRENS
Categories Appetizers and Snacks,Dips and Spreads Recipes
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, onion, and hot sauce. Chill until serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 dash habanero garlic hot pepper sauce
SWEETCORN MAYO DIP
I haven't tried this yet but it looked interesting. The creator, Marie-Pierre Moine, suggests serving it as an alternative to store-bought dips, with raw vegetables cut into strips or pita bread. It can be mixed up in advance if needed.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Sackville
Yield 2 serving(s)
Categories One Dish Meal
- Use a fork to mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and chill until needed.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 1/2 can sweetcorn, well drained
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fromage frais or 1 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
CRUDITES WITH ASIAN-STYLE DIP
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Sally Gilmour
Yield Makes 1 cup dip
Categories Condiment/Spread,Ginger,Vegetable,No-Cook,Cocktail Party,Vegetarian,Mayonnaise,Vinegar,Spice,Sour Cream,Sesame,Bon Appétit,Japan
- Combine first 11 ingredients in small bowl; whisk to blend. Season dip with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Place bowl with dip in center of platter. Surround with assorted vegetables and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Assorted cut-up vegetables (such as carrots, red bell peppers, sugar snap peas, cucumbers and broccoli)
GINGER GARLIC DIP
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
- Mix all ingredients well. Chill and serve with vegetables.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 2 ounces fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts (or peeled Jicama), finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
FRESH VEGETABLE DIP
This cool and creamy dip is a real family favorite for snacking. Kids are all smiles while they munch their fresh veggies. -Denise Goedeken, Platte Center, Nebraska
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2-1/4 cups.
- In a small bowl, mix first seven ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables
CITRUS-GINGER GINGER SNAPS
This is a very nice cookie to serve at tea or with a tall glass of lemonade on a summer afternoon as a get-out-of-the-heat treat.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Lynn A Jaskowiak
Categories Dessert Recipes,Cookies,Spice Cookie Recipes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups sugar and butter together until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Beat candied ginger, grated ginger, lemon zest, ground ginger, and cinnamon into butter mixture; stir in molasses.
- Fold flour and baking soda into ginger-butter mixture until a stiff dough forms. Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup sugar into a shallow bowl. Roll dough balls in the sugar and place balls 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies flatten, lose their sheen, and slightly crack, about 12 minutes. Cool for 3 to 5 minutes on the baking sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 2 cups white sugar, divided
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup finely minced candied ginger
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup mild molasses
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
More recipes about citrus ginger mayo dip for veggies recipes
Citrus-Ginger Mayo Dip for Veggies Recipe - Details
Recipe From : recipeofhealth.comGet full Citrus-Ginger Mayo Dip for Veggies Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Rate this Citrus-Ginger Mayo Dip for Veggies recipe with 3/4 cup mayonnaise, 3/4 cup light sour cream, 1 tbsp distilled vinegar, 1 tbsp orange juice, 1 tsp orange zest, grated, 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed, 1 tbsp dijon mustard, 1 1/2 tbsp fresh gingerroot, peeled and grated ... ...Show details
Citrus-Ginger Mayo Dip for Veggies Recipe - Recipezazz.com
Recipe From : recipezazz.comA mayonnaise based dip for raw veggies or steamed asparagus. Try also with cooked prawns. Cooking time is chilling time. Recipe Categories . Course. Appetizers (2886) Beverages (1967) Breakfast (2334) Desserts (5234) Dinner (11128) Lunch (6406) Ingredient. Beef (3038) Pasta (1707) Pork (3064) ...Show details
Ginger Citrus Mayonnaise - Parade: Entertainment, Recipes
Recipe From : parade.comMay 24, 2010 · Cut all veggies in half lengthwise, rub all sides sparingly with olive oil, & sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Grill, cut side down first, for 4-6 minutes if small, 5 … ...Show details
Vegetables with Homemade Citrus Mayonnaise Dip recipe
Recipe From : eatsmarter.comOct 07, 2016 · Rinse the orange (or lemon), zest and juice. Peel and mince the garlic. Whisk the egg yolk with the salt, Dijon mustard and 1 tablespoon of orange juice. ...Show details
Citrus-Ginger Aioli Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comMay 11, 2012 · Step 1 Stir together mayonnaise, lime zest, orange zest, lime juice, orange juice, ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper. Step 2 Note: Nutritional analysis is per Tbsp. ...Show details
16 Cool, Creamy Veggie Dip Recipes | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comFeb 18, 2019 · Thai Veggie Dip. This delicious dip is full of flavor, color and crunch, but not full of calories. There's mild sweetness from the honey with a bit of heat at the end from the pepper flakes. If spicy food is your thing, feel free to add an extra dash of … ...Show details
10 Best Mayo Dip Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMar 31, 2021 · Mayo Dip Recipes. Mojito Mayo Dip bestfoods. lime juice, jalapeno peppers, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise and 3 more. Mustard-Mayo Dip The Spruce Eats. Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, prepared yellow mustard, dill weed. Peppered Egg Mayo Dip Mommy Snippets. salt, ground pepper, boiled eggs, mayonnaise, lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese. ...Show details
Andrew Zimmern Cooks: Mayo-Based Dips & Sauces
Recipe From : andrewzimmern.comMay 16, 2018 · Herbed Vegetable Dip. The perfect accompaniment to carrot and celery sticks for the kids. 1/2 cup mayonnaise. 1 tablespoon lemon juice. 2 tablespoons chives, thinly sliced. 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard. 1/2 cup sour cream. ...Show details
10 Best Sour Cream and Mayonnaise Dips Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.co.ukSour Cream and Mayonnaise Dips Recipes. 192,083 suggested recipes. Root Vegetable Chips with Chimichurri Dip KitchenAid. sea salt, lemon zest, salt, parsnips, mayonnaise, dried chili flakes and 11 more. Cubano Pork Appetizer Skewers and Cilantro-Citrus Dip Pork. orange zest, mayonnaise, sweet paprika, sour cream, boneless pork chops and 14 more. ...Show details
Low-sodium recipes - Mayo Clinic
Recipe From : mayoclinic.orgBroiled white sea bass. Chicken and asparagus tossed with penne. Chicken brats. Chicken salad with pineapple and balsamic vinaigrette. Chicken stir-fry with eggplant, basil and ginger. Chicken tamales. Chipotle spiced shrimp. Creole-style black-eyed … ...Show details
Asparagus Spears with Citrus-Ginger Dip Recipe
Recipe From : cooksrecipes.comAsparagus Spears with Citrus-Ginger Dip. This dip can also be made with the reduced fat versions of mayonnaise and sour cream. Have additional vegetables to go along side the asparagus. Recipe Ingredients: 2 pounds asparagus 3/4 cup mayonnaise 3/4 cup sour cream 1 tablespoon rice vinegar 1 tablespoon orange juice 1 teaspoon grated orange zest ...Show details
Citrus Ginger Aioli - The Bikini Chef
Recipe From : thebikinichef.comCitrus flavors of lime, orange, and lemon bring this aioli to life while providing vitamin C and fiber. Combined with fresh ginger root, this aioli is more than just a flavor addition to fresh vegetables, grilled chicken, and fish, it also gives a boost to your immune system! … ...Show details
Ginger Rémoulade Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comStep 1. Stir together mayonnaise, minced green onions, chili-garlic sauce, Dijon mustard, lime juice, and ginger. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately, … ...Show details
Citrus Avocado Dressing or Dip (Vegan, Paleo, Whole30)
Recipe From : onelovelylife.comCitrus Avocado Dressing or Dip – This bright, flavorful dip is perfect with veggies, drizzled over salads, tacos, and more! (Paleo, Vegan & Whole30 Approved!) Recipe, post, and photos updated Feb 2017. Originally posted Jul 2017. Avocados are my love language. I always turn to them when I want something filling, or want to kick something up a ... ...Show details
Ginger Salmon Citrus Sauce Recipe - Simpatico Foods
Recipe From : simpaticofoods.comJun 24, 2020 · Cut salmon filet into serving-size portions. Place cut salmon in large mixing bowl. Add kosher salt and ground black pepper. Next, add the ginger pesto. Finally, add the Citrus Infused Sauce. Mix all ingredients well with a rubber spatula. Let salmon marinate for 2-3 minutes. ...Show details
Ginger Vegetable Dip - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comHome > Recipes > Appetizers > Ginger Vegetable Dip. Printer-friendly version. GINGER VEGETABLE DIP : 1 c. mayo 4 tsp. soy sauce 2 tsp. onion 2 tsp. milk 2 tsp. vinegar 1 tsp. ginger 1 tsp. curry powder 1 tsp. dry mustard. Mix and serve with assorted vegetables of your choice. Add review or comment: ...Show details
Asparagus Spears with Citrus-Ginger Dip | Diabetic Recipe
Recipe From : diabeticgourmet.comJan 26, 2012 · In large skillet, bring about 1-inch of water to boiling. Add asparagus and simmer, uncovered, until barely tender, about 4-5 minutes. Drain and dunk in ice water until cold; drain, cover and chill until serving. Meanwhile, combine well all remaining ingredients in medium bowl. ...Show details
Weight loss recipes - Mayo Clinic
Recipe From : mayoclinic.orgBerries marinated in balsamic vinegar. Brown rice pilaf. Caramelized pear bread pudding. Carrot and spice quick bread. Chocolate pudding pies. Cran-fruit coffeecake with crumb topping. Creamy fruit dessert. Decadent chocolate cake. Fruit and nut bar. ...Show details
Recipes | Allspice Culinarium
Recipe From : blog.allspiceonline.comAsparagus Tart. Asparagus With Lemon Sauce. Asparagus with Walnut Vinaigrette. Asparagus, Tomato, and Feta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette. Authentic Falafel. Autumn's Classic Meatballs. Avocado and Egg Potato Salad. Awesome Breakfast … ...Show details