EASY CRAB CASSEROLE
Creative, and to my tastebuds, delicious.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by sal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and onion to the noodles; mix well. Stir in green pepper, crab, shrimp and celery. Salt and pepper to taste. Spoon mixture into an 8x8 inch casserole dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs to taste over the casserole.
- Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until brown and bubbly.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- ¾ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 chopped onions
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 ½ cups cooked crabmeat
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
After several days of craving a crab bake casserole like the one at my local Chinese buffet, I came up with this recipe by tweaking one that I found online. To me, this tastes pretty close to those that I've had at several chinese buffets.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by tkcuvelier
Yield 8 serving(s)
- Mix all ingredients together. Place into pan and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top. Bake in 350 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- VARIATION: You can mix seafood types -- use 1/2 lb. crab and 1/2 lb. shrimp, lobster, or other seafood.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat (or real, if preferred)
- 1/2 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 a block)
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (or handful fresh)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
OVEN-ROASTED DUNGENESS CRAB
Recipe From epicurious.com
Yield Makes 2 servings
Categories Citrus,Garlic,Shellfish,Roast,Valentine's Day,Orange,Crab,Bon Appétit
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Melt butter with oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic, shallot, and dried crushed red pepper. Add crabs; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon chopped thyme and 1 tablespoon chopped parsley over crabs. Stir to combine. Place skillet in oven and roast crabs until heated through, stirring once, about 12 minutes.
- Using tongs, transfer crabs to platter. Add orange juice and peel to same skillet; boil until sauce is reduced by about half, about 5 minutes. Spoon sauce over crabs. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon thyme and 1 tablespoon parsley and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
- 2 large Dungeness crabs, cooked, cleaned, and cracked (about 4 1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1/2 cup blood orange juice or regular orange juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated blood orange peel or regular orange peel
BAKED CRAB CAKES
Reel in a breezy taste of the seashore with these easy and delicious crab cakes from Nashville, Tennessee's Amelia Sunderland. TIP: For a heftier "burger," make two larger patties and serve on buns.
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Shape into four patties; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. , Place crab cakes on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with tartar sauce if desired.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Tartar sauce, optional
CRABS - GARLIC BUTTER BAKED CRAB LEGS
I have tried and tried again to re-create the garlic butter crab legs that taste like the crabs from my favorite crab joint-The Crab House on Pier 39 in San Francisco. I have finally done it!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Missykrissy66
Yield 2 serving(s)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Meanwhile, grab yourself a small saucepan. On med low heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic (I prefer a press) and LIGHTLY saute. Squeeze in the juice of the citrus of choice. If using a lemon, squeeze the juice into your hands so that you can remove the seeds with ease. Turn the heat to low and let those flavors mesh until the oven is nice and hot. Toss in as much salt (to taste) and a couple pinches of parsley. Then whisk in that olive oil with a fork. Turn off your burner.
- Arrange your tasty crustaceans in a 9x13 baking dish, brushing each leg with the sauce. ***TASTY TIP*** I use an injector to pop a *little* extra UMPH into my crabs. Pour any remaining sauce over those puppies. Now toss the pan into the oven on the center rack.
- Bake your crabs for about 25 minutes or so (depending on how thick the legs you have are), brushing the sauce from the bottom of the pan onto the legs every 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with a few pinches o' parsley for garnish.
- I am a lazy gal, detest doing more dishes than I have to, and am a firm believer in the "waste not, want not" phrase. With that said, I just serve the crab in the same dish I baked it in so I can dip the meat into the tasty sauce, savoring every last drop. If you are the opposite, use tongs and place them on a platter and pour the buttery-goodness into ramekins. VOILA! Crab House comparable delicacy! "Ohhhh my CRAAAABS!
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 2 lbs king crab legs
- 1/2 cup butter (salted or unsalted)
- 1/2 head garlic, about 5 garlic cloves, minced pressed
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt (optional)
- dried parsley (optional)
More recipes about crab bake recipes
Crab Cake Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comCrab cakes are as suited to an everyday dinner as they are to a special occasion, and they're easy to make. We've assembled top-pick recipes from Food Network stars to add to your repertoire anytime. ...Show details
Crab Cake Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2. Crab cakes with an Asian twist. Delicious served on arugula or your favorite greens. Warm cakes will wilt greens. Drizzle with sauce and a pinch of salt. Sprinkle with sesame seeds for garnish. Another option would be to make these as bite-size cakes and serve as an appetizer. By mkecupcakequeen. ...Show details
10 Best Baked Crab Meat Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMay 06, 2021 · water chestnuts, crab meat, cooking oil, soy sauce, pork tenderloin and 8 more. Baked Cajun Seafood and Rice IngridStevens. green onions, dried thyme, sweet pepper, milk, kale, bacon, butter and 11 more. Green Gazpacho with Crab KitchenAid. … ...Show details
Easy Baked Crab Legs Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comFeb 25, 2020 · Arrange crab clusters in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Step 2 Stir together oil and seasoning in a small bowl, and brush over each crab cluster. Bake in preheated oven until hot throughout, about 12 minutes. ...Show details
Easy Crab Casserole - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comJul 08, 2009 · Combine first six ingredients in a casserole dish. Mix bread crumbs and butter. Sprinkle over top of casserole. Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes. ...Show details
Crab Casserole Recipes | Crab Place
Recipe From : crabplace.comCrab Casserole Recipes. The most wonderful ingredients all in one dish. Featured Crab Casserole Recipes. Catlins Crab Meat Casserole Crab & Vegetable Casserole Buttered Baked Crab Betterton Crab Premier Oxford Crab Casserole Deviled Dungeness Crab Casserole. Easy Crab Casseroles. Mrs. Duty's Crab Casserole Corrine's Crab Meat Casserole ... ...Show details
Crab Bake - Recipes and cooking tips - BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.comMix the crab meat with the breadcrumbs, egg, pepper and tabasco. STEP 2. Spoon into oven-proof ramekins and over with grated cheese. STEP 3. Bake in the oven until the mixture is heated through … ...Show details
DELICIOUS CRAB BAKE | GARLIC MATTERS
Recipe From : garlicmatters.comAug 12, 2016 · In a small bowl, mix the Parmesan with breadcrumbs and then sprinkle over the crab bake dishes. Bake for 15-20 minutes, you can turn the grill on to add a bit of crisp and colour on the top of your crab bakes. ...Show details
Maryland Style Jumbo Lump Crab Imperial Recipe | Chef Dennis
Recipe From : askchefdennis.comDec 14, 2018 · Bake in a 350-degree oven for 20-25 minutes (top will turn golden brown) or until a thermometer gets an internal reading of 165 degrees. This will ensure that the eggs in this recipe are fully cooked and safe to eat. Using a digital insta-read thermometer will help you cook the perfect Crab … ...Show details
Copycat Crab Casserole from Hunan Chinese Buffet | The
Recipe From : themccallumsshamrockpatch.comSep 25, 2016 · In a medium glass bowl combine crab meat. shredded cabbage, celery, diced red bell peppers, 1 cup of mild cheddar cheese, softened cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, juice of 2 lemons, soy sauce, garlic powder, sugar, and a pinch of salt. Prepare a glass baking dish with cooking spray, then add combined ingredients to baking dish. ...Show details
Chinese Buffet Crab Casserole Recipe - BlogChef
Recipe From : blogchef.netMar 23, 2016 · Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl combine sour cream, lemon juice, garlic salt, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and milk. Mix well to combine and stir in the imitation crab meat. You can also add in any vegetables you may want, I added a little bit of sliced celery and onion. ...Show details
Quick Baked Crab Cakes Recipe | MyGourmetConnection
Recipe From : mygourmetconnection.comOct 19, 2019 · Place the formed crab cake on a baking sheet and repeat the process. Bake for 10 minutes, turn the crab cakes over and continue baking for 10 minutes longer. The main ingredient – pasteurized crab. Found in the refrigerated section of your grocers’ seafood department, pasteurized crab … ...Show details
Our Absolute Best Recipes Using Crab Meat | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comJun 11, 2018 · Crab-and-Bacon Linguine Recipe. White wine, heavy cream, and bacon combine to make an elegant pan sauce that pairs wonderfully with buttery jumbo lump crab. Serve with plenty of crusty bread on the side, along with the rest of the wine to make a weeknight dinner feel like a special occasion. 23 of 28. Applications. ...Show details
Chinese Buffet Cheesy Crab Casserole - Jam Hands
Recipe From : jamhands.netJul 08, 2020 · Mix well to combine. Gently stir in the imitation crab meat. Spoon into a greased 9x13-inch casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and casserole is bubbly. Recipe slightly adapted from The Food Hussy. ...Show details
Baked Crab - Rasa Malaysia
Recipe From : rasamalaysia.comApr 07, 2020 · Rinse the crab with cold water and place them in a wok. Add the water and cover the wok with its lid. Turn up the heat to high and wok bake the crab for 8 minutes or until they are cooked. Turn the crab every two minutes and then cover to continue baking. ...Show details
Best Crab Cake Recipe - How to Make Crab Cakes
Recipe From : delish.comMay 28, 2020 · In a medium bowl, stir together crabmeat, panko, and parsley. Fold in mayo mixture, then form into 8 patties. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, coat … ...Show details
Chinese Buffet Seafood Casserole | CopyKat
Recipe From : copykat.comAug 27, 2017 · Instructions Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a medium-sized bowl combine imitation crab and lobster meat. Add the shrimp and mayonnaise. ...Show details
Baked Crab Casserole Recipe | Crab Place
Recipe From : crabplace.com2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce. 1 teaspoon dry mustard. ¼ teaspoon garlic salt. ½ cup grated cheddar cheese, divided. Mix ingredients in the order listed. Add ¼ cup of the grated cheese to mixture. Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes. Serve with crackers. ...Show details
Crab Bake Recipe | Sandra Lee | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comNov 21, 2016 · Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Combine all ingredients except crackers, adding enough milk to make dip consistency. Place in a small baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. Serve hot … ...Show details
Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe (Little Filler) | Sally's
Recipe From : sallysbakingaddiction.comJun 24, 2019 · Thaw in the refrigerator, brush with melted butter, then bake as directed. You can also freeze the baked and cooled crab cakes for up to 3 months. Thaw, then warm up in a 350°F (177°C) … ...Show details