Crab Cake Stuffed Mushrooms
CRAB CAKE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
These tender mushrooms with their crispy golden topping are always popular at parties! The crab filling is a delicious special occasion treat. Serve them while they're warm. -Nancy Aiello, Bloomery, West Virginia
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 dozen.
- Remove stems from mushrooms (discard stems or save for another use); set caps aside., In a small bowl, combine the crab, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, cheese and garlic. Stuff into mushroom caps. Place on a greased baking sheet., Bake at 400° until mushrooms are tender, 20-25 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 18 medium fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
CRAB CAKE-STUFFED PORTOBELLOS
Served as an hors d'oeuvre or a light main dish, these stuffed mushrooms are pretty and delicious. Canned crabmeat becomes absolutely elegant. -Jennifer Coduto, Kent, Ohio
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
- Remove stems from mushrooms (discard or save for another use); set caps aside. In a small skillet, saute onion in 1 tablespoon oil until tender. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, egg, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup cheese and seafood seasoning. Gently stir in crab and onion., Spoon 1/2 cup crab mixture into each mushroom cap; drizzle with remaining oil. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining cheese. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. , Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 6 large portobello mushrooms
- 3/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup plus 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOMS
This tasty appetizer seasoned with thyme, oregano, and savory. Choose good sized mushrooms, about 2 inches across. When cleaning mushrooms, don't run them under water. They are like little sponges, and will absorb it; just wipe them clean with a damp towel. The filling can be made with fresh, canned, or imitation crabmeat. If using canned, be sure to rinse it first.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Wilma Scott
Categories Appetizers and Snacks,Vegetable,Mushrooms,Stuffed Mushroom Recipes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat, green onions, herbs, and pepper. Mix in mayonnaise and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese until well combined. Refrigerate filling until ready for use.
- Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp towel. Remove stems. Spoon out the gills and the base of the stem, making deep cups. Discard gills and stems. Fill the mushroom caps with rounded teaspoonfuls of filling, and place them in an ungreased shallow baking dish. Sprinkle tops with Parmesan and paprika.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and serve immediately
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 7 ounces crabmeat
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground savory
- ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOMS
I have always loved the stuffed mushrooms from Red Lobster so I created my own version which I have enjoyed even more!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Diane in Nebraska
Yield 24 mushrooms
- Spray a 9x12-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Use an additional baking dish if needed.
- Drizzle olive oil or butter in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel to clean.
- Remove stems, set aside caps and chop stems to add to filling.
- In a medium bowl, mix crabmeat, chopped mushroom stems, onion, dry mustard, 1 cup parmesan cheese, SOFT bread crumbs (fresh bread frozen and then shredded), parsley, red and black pepper, and garlic salt.
- Mix well and then stir in egg and mayonnaise.
- Use a small cookie scoop to mound filling onto each mushroom cap.
- Melt butter and mix in garlic salt and drizzle over the filled mushrooms.
- Mound a generous portion of the shredded parmesan cheese on top of each filled mushroom. Note: For softer, melted cheese, you may want to use mozzarella cheese or brick cheese for the topping.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 425°F.
- Best served hot.
- Can be prepared ahead, refrigerated and then baked just before serving (add 7-10 minutes additional baking time).
Number Of Ingredients: 16
- 1/4 cup olive oil or 1/4 cup melted butter
- 24 large white mushrooms
- 12 ounces flaked crabmeat
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs or 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
CAPT. PHIL'S CRAB-STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Captain Phil Harris of "Deadliest Catch" made this recipe on the series "After the Catch"; I thought they looked interesting. I would suggest garlic and herb cream cheese, Aloette or Boursin, though you may use what you have handy and suits you. I would think more shredded cheese would be necessary for 40 mushroom caps also. Taken from Discovery.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by alligirl
Yield 36-40 mushroom caps, 8 serving(s)
- De-stem and scrape out the caps of domestic mushrooms.
- Spray with oil.
- Bake mushroom caps at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes to soften.
- Prepare the crabmeat stuffing: Break up and coarsely chop the crabmeat. Place in a bowl and blend with cream cheese.
- Once thoroughly combined, spoon crab mixture into mushroom caps and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Broil 6 inches from broiler until melted and lightly browned. *Watch carefully*.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 36 -40 medium white mushrooms
- 8 ounces cream cheese, flavored, softened (or spreadable cheese)
- 2 cups chopped cooked crabmeat (snow or king crab)
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (can be smoked cheese)
CRISPY CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 24 stuffed mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Remove the stems from 24 large cremini mushrooms.
- Wipe the caps clean with a damp paper towel, then toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Finely crush 20 butter crackers (such as Ritz); mix with 2 tablespoons melted butter. Melt 2 more tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup each finely chopped celery and red bell pepper; cook until softened, 5 minutes. Add 1 chopped garlic clove; cook 1 minute. Combine 4 ounces cream cheese and 2 tablespoons mayonnaise in a large bowl; add 1/2 cup chopped scallions, 1/4 cup each grated parmesan, cracker crumbs and chopped parsley, the zest and juice of 1 lemon, the celery mixture and 8 ounces lump crabmeat. Divide among the mushroom caps and sprinkle with the remaining cracker crumbs.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, then broil until golden. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove from the baking sheet.
Number Of Ingredients: 0
More recipes about crab cake stuffed mushrooms recipes
Crab Cake Stuffed Mushrooms | Heinen's Grocery Store
Recipe From : heinens.comAdd 1 cup panko bread crumbs, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup chopped green onion to the melted butter. Place the mushrooms onto the prepared baking sheet. Fill each mushroom cap to the brim with the cheese and crab spread. Pick up each mushroom and press the cheese and crab filling into the panko topping. ...Show details
Crab Cake Stuffed Mushrooms | Ruled Me - Recipes | Tips
Recipe From : ruled.meClean the mushroom caps by removing the stems and gently scraping the inner layer with a spoon. Arrange each mushroom cap in a small, high sided baking dish and fill with the crab mixture. Combine the almond meal and parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the caps. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. ...Show details
Jimmy's Crab Cakes and Stuffed Mushrooms
Recipe From : bigoven.comStuff the mushrooms to the top with the crabs imperial and place in the baking dish. Sprinkle the seasoned mozzarella cheese over the stuffed mushrooms until well covered. Lightly drizzle with melted lemon butter. Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and just beginning to brown. ...Show details
Shirley's Crab Stuffed Mushrooms - Phillips Foods, Inc.
Recipe From : phillipsfoods.comSprinkle breadcrumbs over crab meat and toss gently to maintain any lumps. Add sauce mixture to crab and mix gently by hand. Stuff mushroom caps with crab mixture, mounding in the center and pressing gently to adhere (use about 2 spoonfuls per cap). Arrange stuffed mushrooms in a prepared dish. ...Show details
Crab-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Recipe | MyGourmetConnection
Recipe From : mygourmetconnection.comJan 16, 2020 · Divide the stuffing between the mushrooms and compress gently to form a slight mound. Bake until the crab mixture is set and light golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and top each mushroom with a portion of the remaining cheese and bake for an additional 2 to 4 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. ...Show details
Crab Cake Stuffed Mushrooms • The Crumby Kitchen
Recipe From : thecrumbykitchen.comSep 09, 2015 · In a small pan, saute garlic and mushroom stems together in butter until tender. Cool slightly before mixing them together with diced celery, scallions, breadcrumbs, egg, dijon, mayo, salt, … ...Show details
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms - Cafe Delites
Recipe From : cafedelites.comDec 29, 2019 · In a large bowl combine crab meat, 1/3 cup Panko crumbs, parmesan, mayo, cream cheese, garlic, green onions, herbs, salt and pepper. Stuff each mushroom cap generously with the … ...Show details
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms | Recipe | Mushroom recipes, Crab
Recipe From : pinterest.com.auNov 17, 2016 · Nov 17, 2016 - This tasty appetizer seasoned with thyme, oregano, and savory. Choose good sized mushrooms, about 2 inches across. When cleaning mushrooms, don't run them under water. They are like little sponges, and will absorb it; just wipe them clean with a damp towel. The filling can be made with fresh, canned, or imitation c… ...Show details
Cheesy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms - Family Spice
Recipe From : familyspice.comMar 26, 2020 · Using a damp paper towel gently clean the mushrooms of any dirt or debris. In a small bowl, mix together crab meat, ¼ cup breadcrumbs, mozzarella, mustard, 2 TBS parmesan, parsley, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Stuff crab filling evenly among the mushroom caps. ...Show details
Crab Cake-Stuffed Mushrooms | Food.com - YouTube
Recipe From : youtube.comCrab cakes and stuffed mushrooms combine to make one dynamic holiday side.-----CONNECT WITH USDig in to great recipes: http://www.food.c... ...Show details
10 Best Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMay 07, 2021 · St. Andre and Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms The Adventures of Kitchen Girl chopped celery, panko bread crumbs, green onion, red bell pepper and 7 more Get 14 days free access to chef-guided recipes ...Show details
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms | Continental | Non-Vegetarian | Recipe
Recipe From : bawarchi.comHow to Make Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Melt the butter in a skillet and add the garlic. Briefly fry the mushroom caps until lightly browned. Remove from pan and allow to cool. ...Show details
120 Best crab stuffed mushrooms ideas in 2021 | cooking
Recipe From : pinterest.comMar 22, 2021 - Explore Fred Bradberry's board "crab stuffed mushrooms" on Pinterest. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, crab stuffed mushrooms. ...Show details
Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms - Hy-Vee Recipes and Ideas
Recipe From : hy-vee.comCombine the crabmeat, cream cheese, parsley, green onions, Parmesan and seasoning. Spread crab mixture over mushroom caps. Top with bread crumbs and spray with non-stick cooking spray to … ...Show details
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms | Home. Made. Interest.
Recipe From : homemadeinterest.comDec 10, 2018 · Add crab meat and gently toss until it is mixed in. Salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the crab mixture into the mushroom caps and place them on a lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining … ...Show details
Keto Crab Cake Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe - YouTube
Recipe From : youtube.comCrab cakes were always one of my favorite treats when dining out! Loaded with crab meat and fried to perfection, these meaty medallions were an indulgence th... ...Show details
Thai-style Crab Cake Stuffed Mushrooms for #
Recipe From : sidsseapalmcooking.comMay 07, 2021 · Scoop up a tablespoon or so of the crab mixture, using a small scoop and place on the inside of the mushroom cap. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the mushrooms and crab/shrimp mixture is cooked and is browned a little . (If they don't look too browned, turn the temp up to 375 degrees and bake an additional 3-5 minutes). ...Show details
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms | Healthy Recipes | Recipes, Crab
Recipe From : pinterest.comMar 20, 2014 · Mar 19, 2014 - This gorgeous yet easy to make dish of crab-stuffed portobello mushrooms is perfect as an appetizer or even as a tasty main course. ...Show details
Crab stuffed mushrooms - Northwest Spoon
Recipe From : northwestspoon.comOct 23, 2018 · Crab stuffed mushrooms. Dungeness crab stuffed mushrooms make for a really delicious appetizer for a special occasion. It’s similar to a crab cake but enriched with creamy mascarpone cheese. 1 lb cooked Dungeness crab … ...Show details
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms I Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comCake Recipes; Carrot Cake Recipes; Cheesecake Recipes; Chocolate Cake Recipes; Cookie Recipes; Cupcake Recipes; Frosting and Icing Recipes; Ice Cream Recipes; ... Crab Stuffed Mushrooms I Rating: 4.17 stars. Crab stuffed mushroom appetizer. prep: 20 mins cook: 15 mins total: 35 mins ... ...Show details