Crab Spread Delicious
My family has fond memories of traveling to my parents' house for Christmas dinner. After a 12-hour drive, we'd be welcomed in the door with this special seafood spread. -Barbara Biddle, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 cups (8 servings).
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. To serve chilled, cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika., To serve warm, spoon into a greased 3-cup baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Assorted crackers or vegetables
Make and share this Crab Spread recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by BelindaGA
Yield 1 platter
- Whip cream cheese with mixer.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, mayonnaise and onion; mix well.
- Spread evenly on a serving platter.
- Spread 1/2 bottle chili sauce over the cream cheese mixture.
- Flake drained crabmeat over the top.
- Sprinkle with dried parley flakes.
- Serve with Frito scoops or with crackers as a spread.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 6 1/2 ounces top quality crabmeat (fresh, canned "or" frozen)
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, grated
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- dried parsley flakes
CRAB SPREAD I
An easy, but filling appetizer for your next party. Serve with small serving knife over assorted crackers.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by L. Gerken
Categories Appetizers and Snacks,Dips and Spreads Recipes,Crab Dip Recipes
- Place cream cheese on large plate. Cover with crabmeat, squeeze juice of one lemon over the crabmeat. Pour cocktail sauce over top of the entire concoction.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar cocktail sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
CREAM CHEESE CRAB SPREAD WITH HOMEMADE CROSTINI
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Valerie Bertinelli
Yield 18 servings
- Combine the cream cheese and all but 1/2 cup of the crabmeat in a medium bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined. Roll into an 8-inch log and refrigerate until firmed up slightly, about 1 hour. Refrigerate the remaining 1/2 cup crabmeat until serving.
- Meanwhile, combine the ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, salt and some pepper in a medium bowl. Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Place the log on a serving platter. Spoon some of the sauce over it, reserving the remaining sauce in a small bowl to serve on the side. Sprinkle the reserved 1/2 cup crabmeat on top and garnish with the chives. Rub the garlic onto one side of each slice of bread and arrange the bread on the serving platter.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese or cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, picked over for shells
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 baguette, sliced into 18 rounds and toasted
LINDA'S DELICIOUS HOT CRAB DIP
One of my mother-in-law's friends brought this delicious dip to a party and I had to have the recipe. Please only use full fat ingredients in this and real crabmeat. If you are lucky enough to have some fresh cooked crab meat, then you may certainly use that in place of canned-just don't use the "fake crab" as a substitute as it just won't taste the same. The size of the can is the same as a regular tuna fish can-I will update the exact size next time I make this. Note:The leftover dip is also great as a sandwich spread on a lightly toasted bagel with lettuce & tomato.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by HeatherFeather
Yield 15 serving(s)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain off any crab juices and flake the crab meat in a bowl-the crab meat should be broken up into fine pieces.
- Add sour cream,mayo, and cheese to the crab and mix together well.
- Pour into an ovenproof round deep baking dish (approx 1 quart size), lid off, and bake until bubbly and very lightly browned on top, approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with potato chips.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 1 -1 1/2 cup sour cream (full fat)
- 1 -1 1/2 cup Hellman's mayonnaise (full fat)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (green can kind is fine)
- 1 can real crabmeat (do NOT use fake crab)
More recipes about crab spread delicious recipes
Crab Dip Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comAllrecipes has more than 80 trusted crab dip and spread recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. ... A delicious hot crab and cheese dip that comes straight from the heart of the Chesapeake Bay! Serve with crackers or a warm baguette. ...Show details
Crab Dip and Spread Recipes | Crab Place
Recipe From : crabplace.comBarbara Siegert's Crab Dip Hot Crab Dip Recipe Annie's Crab Meat Spread Swing's Crab Dip Quickie Crab Pickers Spread Crab Fingers Sauce. Hot Crab Dips. Princess Anne Crab Dip Jones Point Creamy Crab Dip Debbie's Dip Betty's Hot Crab Dip. Lee's Hot Crab Dip Lisa's Crab Dip Deviled Crab Deluxe Hot Cheese & Crab Dip. More Delicious Crab Dips ... ...Show details
Crab Dip Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comDiscover delicious and easy to prepare crab dip recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network. ...Show details
Insanely Delicious Hot Crab Dip | The Recipe Critic
Recipe From : therecipecritic.comFeb 20, 2021 · In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir … ...Show details
10 Best Cold Crab Dip Appetizer Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMay 06, 2021 · Crab Dip Simply Recipes sour cream, dried dill, fresh dill, crab, salt, pepper, crab and 13 more Spinach Artichoke Crab Dip Open Source Food flour, garlic, milk, nutmeg, pepper, butter, salt, artichoke and 2 more ...Show details
INSANELY DELICIOUS Crab Dip (make ahead and crockpot)
Recipe From : carlsbadcravings.comJan 31, 2020 · This luxurious Crab Dip is a mixture of buttery crab meat, cream cheese, sour cream, cheeses, Old Bay seasoning and a few splashes of Worcestershire, lemon juice and hot sauce all … ...Show details
Insanely Delicious Hot Crab Dip | Land O Lakes Magazine
Recipe From : landolakesmagazine.comFeb 20, 2021 · Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir together until combined and fold in lump crab meat. ...Show details
Crab and Artichoke Dip - Damn Delicious
Recipe From : damndelicious.netJun 01, 2014 · Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in artichoke hearts, crab meat, 1/2 cup fontina cheese, pepper jack cheese, green onions and Worcestershire; season with salt and pepper, to … ...Show details
25+ BEST Crab Recipes - Soups, Salads, Dinners, Crab Cakes
Recipe From : savoryexperiments.comOct 09, 2020 · Hot Crab Dip with cream cheese is a is a Maryland classic! Blended with cheese, lump crab meat and old bay, this crab dip served hot is the best party appetizer recipe! ... Easy Bacon Crab Roll recipe using Dungeness Crab and a delicious Sriracha Aioli sauce is a family favorite. Simple to make dinner recipe everyone loves. More seafood recipes ... ...Show details
Easy & Delicious Crab & Seafood Recipes | The Crab Place
Recipe From : crabplace.comSearch by category or by keyword to find easy and delicious crab and seafood recipes! The Crab Place has over hundreds of recipes for you to choose from. ...Show details
Light Crabmeat Spread Recipe - Pillsbury.com
Recipe From : pillsbury.comJun 28, 2011 · If refrigerated, let spread stand at room temperature for 1 hour before serving. If desired, sprinkle with paprika. Serve with assorted fat-free crackers or cut-up fresh vegetables. ...Show details
Crab Recipes & Menu Ideas | Epicurious.com
Recipe From : epicurious.comMay 23, 2019 · Find quick & easy crab recipes & menu ideas, search thousands of recipes & discover cooking tips from the ultimate food resource for home cooks, Epicurious. ...Show details
Insanely Delicious Hot Crab Dip - Yummy Recipe
Recipe From : yummyrecipesph.blogspot.comInsanely Delicious Hot Crab Dip makes the perfect party appetizer. This delicious and addicting crab dip is ready in just 30 minutes and will instantly wow the entire crew! Everyone loves a great dip, because we all love to play with our food sometimes. ...Show details
Easy and Delicious Crab Dip Recipe | Besos, Alina
Recipe From : besosalina.comDec 29, 2019 · In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to blend together cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder, paprika and salt. Fold in the crab meat and cover thoroughly in the mixture. … ...Show details
Easy Cold Crab Dip Recipe with Cream Cheese - 5 Minutes
Recipe From : wholesomeyum.comMay 24, 2019 · And this easy cold crab dip recipe with cream cheese (aka crab meat dip) is just that. It takes 5 minutes to make and just 6 ingredients. Not only is it fast and easy, but it’s also a delicious way to enjoy seafood. And even though it sounds a little fancy, the ingredients to make this homemade crab dip … ...Show details
Insanely Delicious Hot Crab Dip – Healthy Chicken Recipes
Recipe From : chickenrecipe.infoSep 17, 2018 · In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir together until combined and fold in lump crab meat. Spread in a small casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until heated through and bubbly. ...Show details
Insanely Delicious Hot Crab Dip | The Recipe Critic - News
Recipe From : newsunseen.comFeb 20, 2021 · Insanely Delicious Hot Crab Dip makes the perfect party appetizer. This delicious and addicting crab dip is ready in just 30 minutes and will instantly wow the entire crew! Everyone loves a great dip, because we all love to play with our food sometimes. … ...Show details
22 Best Crab Recipes: Crab Cakes, Crab Dip, Crab Rangoon
Recipe From : parade.comOct 16, 2020 · 22 Delicious Crab Recipes to Master at Home From Crab Cakes and Dip, to the Best-Ever Crab Rangoons October 16, 2020 – 9:22 AM – 0 Comments By Jessica Formicola Parade @Savory_Cooking ...Show details
Insanely Delicious Hot Crab Dip - recipes-online
Recipe From : recipes-online.netFeb 20, 2021 · Tips for Insanely Delicious Hot Crab Dip. Keeping it simple and keeping it easy makes this one of the best appetizers to try! Crab: Be sure to drain the crab well.If there is too much liquid left in the crab, it can make the dip watery and too thin. ...Show details
Hot Crab Dip | Recipe | Hot crab dip, Delicious dips
Recipe From : pinterest.comDescription Hot Crab Dip Ingredients 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 1 cup sour cream 1 garlic clove, minced 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning Salt and freshly ground black pepper 8 ounces imitation crab meat, finely chopped 4 green onions, green parts only, thinly sliced 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, plus additional for sprinkling on top Instructions Preheat oven to 350° F, and position oven ... ...Show details