SWEET POTATO CRANBERRY BAKE
My father's mother made this every year for our Thanksgiving dinner. It is not Thanksgiving to me without this dish. I do not like the tartness of most cranberry dishes, and sweet potatoes can be bland by themselves. This dish combines both to make a great all-in-one dish. When I take this dish to another person's home, I bake the first time and add the yams, cover, and then wait to heat until I am at their house.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Erika Glasco
Categories Side Dish,Vegetables,Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine cranberries, orange slices, sugar, pecans, orange juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and mace in a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until cranberries soften, about 30 minutes. Stir yams into cranberry mixture and continue baking until heated through, about 15 minutes more.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 (12 ounce) package whole cranberries
- 1 small unpeeled orange, sliced
- 1 ⅓ cups white sugar
- ½ cup pecan pieces
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground mace
- 1 (40 ounce) can cut yams, drained
Studded with cranberries, this quick bread is adaptable: Try it at breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking,Breakfast & Brunch Recipes,Bread Recipes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; butter and flour a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan (8-cup capacity), and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine butter, egg, and milk. Add wet mixture to dry mixture, and whisk to combine; fold in cranberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; sprinkle top with turbinado sugar, if desired. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean, about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack; let bread cool 30 minutes. Invert onto rack, then immediately turn right side up to cool completely.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for pan
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled), plus more for pan
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 bag (12 ounces) cranberries
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar, for topping (optional)
CRANBERRY APPLE CRISP
Apple cranberry crisp is a wonderful dessert for fall, when both cranberries and apples are in season. The fruits are quite compatible in flavor and color, and they help make any table look festive and inviting. -Martha Sue Stroud, Clarksville, Texas
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
- Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and flour. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. In a bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 3 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
The sweet-tart taste of apples and cranberries baked under a nutty brown-sugar topping is perfect for the holidays or anytime.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Stir together apples, cranberries, granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons Bisquick and the cinnamon in medium bowl. Spread in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
- Stir together remaining ingredients; sprinkle evenly over apple mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until topping is brown.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 5 cups sliced peeled all-purpose apples
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) cranberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
PERFECT CRANBERRY SAUCE
For the holidays, make this Perfect Cranberry Sauce recipe from Food Network Kitchen using fresh or frozen cranberries; kick it up with orange or lemon zest.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
- Empty a 12-ounce bag of fresh or frozen cranberries into a saucepan and transfer 1/2 cup to a small bowl. Add 1 cup sugar, 1 strip orange or lemon zest and 2 tablespoons water to the pan and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves and the cranberries are soft, about 10 minutes. Increase the heat to medium and cook until the cranberries burst, about 12 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the reserved cranberries. Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste and cool to room temperature before serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 0
BAKED CRANBERRY OATMEAL
Make and share this Baked Cranberry Oatmeal recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by TishT
Yield 6 serving(s)
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Coat a 9 in square pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large saucepan, bring the milk, brown sugar, margarine, and cinnamon to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, mix together the oats, chopped apple, cranberries, and nuts; spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- When the milk mixture begins to boil, pour out evenly over the oatmeal mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, ore until the liquid has been absorbed and the oatmeal is tender.
- Cut the mixture into 6 servings, scooping each out into a cereal bowl.
- Garnish with a sliced apple (if desired) and serve with a pitcher of milk.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 3 cups skim milk, plus more for serving if desired
- 6 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups peeled, finely chopped apples
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or 3/4 cup pecans
BAKED CRANBERRY SAUCE
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6 to 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the cranberries, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small baking dish and cover. Bake for about 55 minutes. Remove the cover and stir to melt any un-dissolved sugar. Return the dish to the oven and bake for about 5 to 10 more minutes, or until the cranberries are soft and surrounded by a syrupy sauce. Remove the dish from the oven and immediately stir in the bourbon, to taste. Let the dish cool to room temperature, then chill for at least hour before serving. The sauce will keep for several weeks in the refrigerator.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 1 (12- ounce) bag cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- 1/4 cup bourbon, or more
More recipes about cranberry bake recipes
Hot Cranberry Bake Recipe | Southern Living
Recipe From : southernliving.comAug 24, 2017 · Layer apples and cranberries in a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice; spoon 1 cup sugar over fruit. ...Show details
Cranberry Bake - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comCombine cranberries, brown sugar, orange marmalade, cinnamon, nutmeg and pecans (if using). Pour into 2-quart baking dish. Bake at 350°F or 375°F for 25 to 30 minutes. May loosely cover with parchment or foil to contain juice from berries as they will pop while baking. ...Show details
10 Best Cranberry Cake Fresh Cranberries Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMay 08, 2021 · 128,435 suggested recipes Lemon-Cranberry Cake with Olive Oil On dine chez Nanou milk, eggs, vanilla extract, granulated sugar, flour, fresh cranberries and 7 more ...Show details
Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Recipe | Quaker Oats
Recipe From : quakeroats.comBake 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set and firm to the touch. Cool slightly Serve topped with milk or yogurt and fruit, if desired. Store leftover oatmeal tightly covered in refrigerator. ...Show details
Cranberry Breakfast Cake | The View from Great Island
Recipe From : theviewfromgreatisland.comOct 23, 2019 · Add your extra cranberries to the surface of the cake, pushing them in gently. Sprinkle the sparkling sugar over the surface of the cake and then bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until risen, golden, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out without wet batter on it. ...Show details
Dump-and-Bake Cranberry Chicken - The Seasoned Mom
Recipe From : theseasonedmom.comSep 27, 2019 · In a separate bowl, stir together salad dressing, cranberry sauce, dry onion soup mix seasoning and orange zest. Pour sauce over chicken. Cover tightly and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the cover and return to the oven for 15 more minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve. ...Show details
Baked Cranberries - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comAug 03, 2017 · BAKED CRANBERRIES 1 pound (4 cups) cranberries 2 cups sugar Combine cranberries and sugar in earthen or glass baking dish. ...Show details
14 Fresh Cranberry Cake Recipes - How to Make Cranberry
Recipe From : delish.comSep 09, 2020 · These cranberry cake recipes will carry you from Thanksgiving straight on into Christmas. Whip 'em up when relatives arrive, to have on hand Christmas … ...Show details
Sweet Potato and Cranberry Bake Recipe: How to Make It
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comBake, uncovered, at 400° for 50-60 minutes or just until tender. When cool enough to handle, peel and cube potatoes and dice onions; place in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. … ...Show details
Cranberry Butternut Bake Recipe - The Gracious Pantry
Recipe From : thegraciouspantry.comNov 08, 2018 · Instructions Place all ingredients in a 1 gallon-sized ziplock bag or a large container with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well to coat everything in spices and maple syrup. Pour out into baking dish (Mine was 9×13) and bake … ...Show details
Cranberry Orange Croissant Breakfast Bake Recipe | Land O
Recipe From : landolakes.comRemove breakfast bake from refrigerator; dot top with butter cubes. Bake 40-45 minutes or until puffed and deep golden brown. (Do not overbake.) Let stand 5 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar before … ...Show details
Cranberry Baked Oatmeal - The Seasoned Mom
Recipe From : theseasonedmom.comOct 06, 2018 · To freeze the baked oatmeal, prepare the casserole according to the recipe instructions. Allow the baked oatmeal to cool to room temperature, wrap tightly with plastic wrap and aluminum … ...Show details
Cranberry Baked Brie (Easy Holiday Appetizer!) - Averie Cooks
Recipe From : averiecooks.comOct 10, 2019 · Easy Cranberry Brie Appetizer. I love baked brie so much that I try not to make it very often because there’s no stopping once I start. A friend recently messaged me asking for my recipe for Black Currant and Walnut-Stuffed Baked Brie, which is a copycat recipe for baked brie that we both adore from a local San Diego restaurant.That got me thinking that it’s been a year since my last baked ... ...Show details
Cranberry Christmas Cake - Barefeet in the Kitchen
Recipe From : barefeetinthekitchen.comNov 09, 2020 · Cranberry Christmas Cake Recipe. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. With a mixer, beat the eggs with the sugar until slightly thickened and light in color, about 5-7 minutes. The mixture should almost double in size. The eggs work as your leavening agent in this recipe… ...Show details
The Best Cranberry Dessert Recipes You'll Ever Make
Recipe From : huffpost.comOct 25, 2017 · Cranberries represent the holiday season better than any other fruit. No Thanksgiving feast would be complete without the requisite cranberry sauce.And … ...Show details
Cranberry Bundt Cake Recipe – Bake The Seasons®
Recipe From : baketheseasons.comMar 30, 2021 · Toss cranberries with 1/2 Tbsp flour and fold them into the batter along with 1 Tbsp orange zest. Pour batter into prepared bundt pan. Bake at 350˚F for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean with some moist crumbs. Cool 15 minutes in pan then invert onto a wire rack and cool completely before drizzling with orange glaze. ...Show details
Cranberry Cake Recipe (Perfect for a Holiday Dessert) | Kitchn
Recipe From : thekitchn.comOct 24, 2020 · This lusciously buttery cranberry cake is sweet with a golden crumb, soft and moist, dense without being heavy, with juicy explosions of tart cranberries. It's … ...Show details