BUTTERY CRANBERRY PIE
Great for the holidays- once you serve this pie, everyone wants seconds! Try a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top while still warm. MMMM!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Sandi Holman
Categories Dessert Recipes,Pies,Fruit Pie Recipes,Cranberry Pie Recipes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C.)
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, flour, salt and water. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly until thick and smooth. Add berries, lemon juice and cinnamon. Cook 5 minutes until mixture is thick and berries pop. Remove from heat and stir in butter.
- Roll one ball of dough out to fit a 9 inch pie plate. Place bottom crust in pie plate. Spoon in filling. Roll out top crust and cut into strips for lattice. Place lattice strips on top and seal edges.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons butter
EASY CRANBERRY PIE
"AS A SPECIAL TREAT when making this pie, Mom would sometimes place a marshmallow in the center of each lattice square, or, in honor of the Christmas tree we had just brought home, she'd cut Christmas tree shapes from the pie dough and place them on top of the pie."
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, brown sugar and butter. Line pie plate with bottom pastry; add filling. , Top with a lattice crust. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
NANTUCKET CRANBERRY PIE
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
Yield 8 servings
- For the Filling: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the cranberries in a buttered, 10-inch pie plate. Toss the sugar and walnuts over the berries.
- For the Topping: Cream the eggs and the butter with the sugar. Add the flour and almond extract to the mixture, lightly tossing with a fork.
- Pour the topping over the cranberry mixture and bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- Butter, to grease the pie plate
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
CRANBERRY CHESS PIE
A popular Southern dessert said to originate in England, chess pie consists of staple ingredients: eggs, butter, and sugar, bound with cornmeal, flour, or both. While some recipes rely on tangy buttermilk to offset the rich custard, this version uses lemon juice and barely cooked cranberries instead.
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Sarah Jampel
Yield Makes one 9" pie
Categories Thanksgiving,Quick & Easy,Pie,Dessert,Cranberry,Lemon,Cornmeal,Egg,Milk/Cream,Butter,Vanilla,Lemon Juice,Soy Free,Peanut Free,Tree Nut Free,Vegetarian,Christmas,Fall
- Place a rack in middle of oven; preheat to 325°F. Place pie crust on a rimmed baking sheet. Cook cranberries in a medium saucepan over medium heat, shaking pan occasionally, until some have begun to split and burst, 6-8 minutes. Drain off any excess liquid. Remove from heat and let cool (if you're in a rush, transferring to a baking sheet or medium bowl will help them cool faster).
- Combine sugar and salt in a large bowl, then add lemon zest. Use your fingers to rub zest into sugar until moist and fragrant. Whisk in cornmeal and flour, then add eggs and vigorously whisk until well combined, about 30 seconds, Whisk in cream, butter, and vanilla, then add lemon juice and whisk again. Set a few cranberries aside for the top. Gently fold in remaining cranberries with a rubber spatula, breaking up any clumps.
- Gently pour mixture into pie crust and dot reserved cranberries over top of custard (this makes for the most photo-worthy dessert). Bake pie until top is golden brown and set but custard still jiggles in the center (about a 3" radius), 60-70 minutes. If your pie isn't as brown as you'd like it, you can increase oven temperature to 350°F for the last 5-10 minutes. Transfer pie to a wire rack and let cool (custard will fall as it cools). Transfer pie to the fridge and chill at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, dust with powdered sugar if using. For the cleanest slices, cut with a hot dry knife (just like if you were cutting cheesecake).
- Do ahead: Pie can be made 3 days ahead. Keep chilled. Return to room temperature to serve if you'd like.
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- 1 (9") store-bought or homemade prebaked pie crust
- 12 oz. fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1½ cups (300 g) sugar
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated lemon zest (from 1 lemon)
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1½ tsp. fine-ground cornmeal
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted, slightly cooled
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Powdered sugar (for serving; optional)
More recipes about cranberry pie recipes
Cranberry Pie Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comLooking for cranberry pie recipes? Allrecipes has more than 40 trusted cranberry pie recipes complete with ratings, reviews and baking tips. ...Show details
Best Cranberry Pie Recipe - How To Make Cranberry Pie
Recipe From : womansday.comSep 29, 2016 · Directions Place 3 cups of the cranberries in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until they are slightly chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl and … ...Show details
Nantucket Christmas Cranberry Pie | …
Recipe From : barefeetinthekitchen.comOct 09, 2019 · Cranberry Pie Recipe Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the filling ingredients and stir to combine. Pour into a generously buttered 10″ pie plate. ...Show details
Cranberry Pie Recipe with Fresh Cranberries | Baked by an
Recipe From : bakedbyanintrovert.comJul 29, 2019 · Combine the cranberries and sugar in a large bowl. Let sit for 1 hour. Adjust the oven rack to the lower third position and heat to 450°F. Add the orange juice, cornstarch, flour, ginger, salt, orange zest, and vanilla to the cranberries. ...Show details
Guilt Gone Cranberry Pie (S) – THM.com
Recipe From : trimhealthymama.comAdd cranberries and mix again. Put pie mixture into a well-greased pie dish and bake in a pre-heated oven on 350 for 40 minutes. (Place pie on middle to high rack so the bottom does not burn). ...Show details
Cranberry Pie Recipe - Country Living
Recipe From : countryliving.comSep 28, 2010 · Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Roll out piecrust and arrange in a 9-inch pie pan. Pour cranberries into crust to form a thick layer. In a medium bowl, sift … ...Show details
Best Nantucket Cranberry Pie - How to Make Nantucket
Recipe From : thepioneerwoman.comDec 15, 2010 · Generously butter a cake pan or pie pan. Add cranberries to the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle on chopped pecans, then sprinkle on 2/3 cup sugar. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, 1 cup … ...Show details
Cranberry Pie Recipe | Sugar and Soul
Recipe From : sugarandsoul.coNov 26, 2020 · The crust is made with amazing shortbread cookies that are crushed and combined with butter and sugar to make the base of the pie and then baked. The star of the show in this Cranberry … ...Show details
Cranberry Pie - Tornadough Alli
Recipe From : tornadoughalli.comDec 04, 2019 · HOW TO MAKE CRANBERRY PIE, STEP BY STEP: In saucepan over medium heat whisk together water, orange juice, orange zest and sugar until combined. A little at a time add in your … ...Show details
Cranberry Buttermilk Pie Recipe | EatingWell
Recipe From : eatingwell.comOct 06, 2019 · Whisk eggs, granulated sugar, butter and flour in a large bowl until well combined. Whisk in buttermilk, orange zest, vanilla, nutmeg and salt. Pour the filling into the prepared crust. Sprinkle … ...Show details
Easy Crustless Cranberry Pie Recipe | 365 Days of Baking
Recipe From : 365daysofbakingandmore.comDec 19, 2019 · Preheat oven to 325°F. and prepare a 9-inch pie plate by rubbing it with the tablespoon of Kerrygold butter. In a medium bowl, place two teaspoons of flour … ...Show details
Cranberry pie an easy dessert recipe from Cookingnook.com
Recipe From : cookingnook.comJul 14, 2013 · Pour the batter over top of the cranberries. Bake in a slow oven 325ºF - 350ºF for about an hour or until the crust is golden brown. Cut as you would a pie or cut into squares. Serve it either warm or cold with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream. ...Show details
Cranberry and Wild Blueberry Pie Recipe | Bon Appétit
Recipe From : bonappetit.comOct 15, 2010 · Position rack in center of oven; preheat to 400°F. Roll out 1 dough disk on floured surface to 12-inch round. Transfer crust to 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish; trim … ...Show details
Crustless Cranberry Pie Recipe (SO Easy!) - Averie Cooks
Recipe From : averiecooks.comNov 25, 2020 · Crustless Cranberry Pie Recipe. This is a super easy, no-mixer dessert that’s perfect for last-minute holiday entertaining. And my last fresh cranberry recipe of the year. So if you have some … ...Show details
Old Fashion Cranberry Orange Pie • Loaves and Dishes
Recipe From : loavesanddishes.netNov 18, 2015 · This recipe for Old Fashion Cranberry Orange Pie is the perfect holiday dessert pie recipe. Classic 1815 African American recipe updated, best ever. ...Show details
Cranberry Nut Pie | Ocean Spray®
Recipe From : oceanspray.comPreheat oven to 325ºF. Grease a 9-inch pie plate. Layer cranberries on bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts. Beat egg in a medium mixing bowl until thick. Gradually add sugar, beating until thoroughly blended. Stir in flour and melted butter; blend well. Pour over cranberries. Bake 45 minutes. Cut into wedges. Serve with ice ... ...Show details
Apple Cranberry Pie Recipe - Simply Recipes
Recipe From : simplyrecipes.comNov 20, 2018 · In a food processor, combine flour, almond flour, salt and brown sugar, pulse to mix. Add butter and pulse 6 to 8 times, until mixture resembles coarse meal, … ...Show details
Thanksgiving Cranberry Pie Recipe ~ Vegan • Veggie Society
Recipe From : veggiesociety.comNov 25, 2020 · How to Make Cranberry Pie with Fresh Cranberries. Prep – Bake the crust according to the packaged directions.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Make the cranberry sauce – In a medium … ...Show details
Cranberry Pie Recipe | Old Farmer's Almanac
Recipe From : almanac.comDec 12, 2017 · Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate. In a food processor, pulse cranberries and nuts together until finely chopped and put in prepared pie plate. Sprinkle ¼ cup of sugar over cranberry-nut mixture. In a bowl, beat eggs. Add remaining ¾ cup of sugar, flour, butter, and almond extract; mix well. Pour over cranberry-nut mixture. ...Show details
Cranberry Pie - Recipe Girl®
Recipe From : recipegirl.comNov 20, 2019 · Cranberry Pie is a delicious tasting pie to make for fall holidays and celebrations. If you’re a lover of cranberry sauce, you will like this pie a lot. It’s very much like a fresh cranberry filled pie… ...Show details