Deliciously Easy Pork Loin Roast
DELICIOUSLY EASY PORK LOIN ROAST
This recipe is so simple but looks like you went through a lot of work! Great for company. Serve on a platter surrounded with the roasted vegebables.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by MessyChef
Yield 6 serving(s)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss carrots, shallots adn 1 tablespoons rosemary with on tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast veggies 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season pork with salt and pepper. In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add pork and cook turning occasionally until golden brown on all sides, about 10-12 minute Transfer to a plate, insert meat thermometer.
- Remove baking sheet from oven; push vegetables to sides. Place pork in center; return to oven. Roast, tossing veggies occasionally until meat thermometer reads 145 (takes about 30-40 min.) Loosely tent with foil. Rest 10 min.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 2 lbs carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise if large
- 1/2 lb shallot, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
DAD'S BASIC MOIST PORK ROAST
This is the best and most basic way to ensure a juicy, perfectly-cooked pork roast every time. This recipe really requires a good thermometer -- either a $10 instant-read type or, even better, the type that pierces the meat and stays in place while connected to an outside-the-oven monitor. If you can swing that, then try your favorite marinade or rub on this recipe. Use your imagination on the rubs and marinades, but ensure you bring your roast directly from the fridge to the roasting pan -- Dad's recipe works best that way.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by CHEFSINGLEDAD
Categories Main Dish Recipes,Pork,Pork Roast Recipes
- Combine oil, pepper, and salt in a bowl; rub oil mixture over pork and refrigerate while oven preheats.
- Preheat an oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Place a roasting rack in a large roasting pan; arrange pork on the roasting rack.
- Roast in preheated oven until pork with browned, about 30 minutes. Remove pork from oven and reduce oven heat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Allow pork to rest uncovered at room temperature for 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read between 115 degrees F (46 degrees C) and 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Return to oven and continue to cook until pork is slightly pink in the center, 15 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Let the roast stand uncovered at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 (3 pound) boneless top loin pork roast
EASY AND ELEGANT PORK TENDERLOIN
This main dish is beautiful in its presentation and always comes out tender and juicy even if you overcook it a little. The crust of bread crumbs holds in all the juices and adds a great look and taste to the finished product.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Susan Burget
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes,Pork,Pork Tenderloin Recipes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix bread crumbs and olive oil in bowl to reach consistency that would be moist enough to stick to the meat when pressed. Place pork on a shallow cooking sheet. Press the crumb mixture onto all sides of the meat until there is no pink showing, usually 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for at least 35 minutes until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F (75 degrees C) or until there is no pink when the pork is cut. Let the pork rest for 10 minutes, then cut into 1/2 inch slices.
Number Of Ingredients: 3
- 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
SUNDAY PORK ROAST
Mom would prepare pork roast for our family, friends and customers at the three restaurants she and Dad owned. The herb rub and vegetables give it a remarkable flavor. It's one of my favorite pork roast recipes. -Sandi Pichon, Memphis, Tennessee
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place vegetables on bottom of a shallow roasting pan. Mix 2 tablespoons flour, bay leaf, thyme, and 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper; rub over roast. Place roast on top of vegetables, fat side up. Add 2 cups water to pan., Roast, uncovered, 1-1/2 hours. Sprinkle brown sugar over roast. Roast 15-20 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°. (Temperature of roast will continue to rise another 5-10° upon standing.), Remove roast to a platter. Tent with foil; let stand 15 minutes before slicing., Strain drippings from roasting pan into a measuring cup; skim fat. Add enough water to the drippings to measure 1-1/2 cups., In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk remaining flour and 1/3 cup water until smooth. Gradually whisk in drippings mixture and remaining salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve roast with gravy.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled sliced pork and gravy in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a covered saucepan, gently stirring and adding a little broth or water if necessary.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 bay leaf, finely crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1-1/4 teaspoons pepper, divided
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
More recipes about deliciously easy pork loin roast recipes
Pork Loin Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comThis is the best and most basic way to ensure a juicy, perfectly-cooked pork roast every time. This recipe really requires a good thermometer -- either a $10 instant-read type or, even better, the type that pierces the meat and stays in place while connected to an outside-the-oven monitor. ...Show details
Pork Loin Roast | So Delicious
Recipe From : sodelicious.recipesOct 17, 2017 · Pour the vegetable oil and light soy sauce over the meat. Separately, mix the spices on your working surface. Place the meat over the spices and rub them all over the surface of the meat. Place the meat on a baking tray and pour a bit of water. ...Show details
Best Boneless Pork Loin Roast Recipe - How to Cook an Oven
Recipe From : delish.comOct 30, 2020 · In a small bowl, mix together garlic, mustard, rosemary, thyme, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Rub mixture all over pork loin … ...Show details
Deliciously Easy Pork Loin Roast- TfRecipes
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comDELICIOUSLY EASY PORK LOIN ROAST. this recipe is so simple but looks like you went through a lot of work! great for company. serve on a platter surrounded with the roasted vegebables. Time: 70 minutes. Steps: preheat oven to 450; on a rimmed baking sheet , toss carrots , shallots adn 1 tablespoons rosemary with on tablespoons olive oil ...Show details
Easy 4-Ingredient Pork Roast Recipe
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comSprinkle all sides of roast evenly with the seasoned salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast the pork uncovered for about 20 to 25 minutes per pound, or until the internal temperature of the roast when using an instant-read thermometer is at least 145 to 160 F. ...Show details
Best Damn Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin - RecipeTeacher
Recipe From : recipeteacher.comJan 21, 2021 · Pat dry pork tenderloin and coat with olive oil. Rub seasoning mix all over pork tenderloin. Place seasoned pork into a shallow baking dish and bake in oven 25-30 minutes (internal temp should be at least 145°) Remove from oven and place pork tenderloin on a plate and let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing. ...Show details
Rotisserie Pork Loin - Delicious and Easy Recipe - Grill
Recipe From : grillmasteruniversity.comOct 12, 2020 · Ingredients 1 boneless pork loin (four to four and one-half pounds) 12 garlic cloves (medium) 2 tbsp fresh lime juice (approximately two medium limes) ...Show details
12 Best Pork Tenderloin Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comJun 08, 2020 · It's extra-lean, it's super-tender, it's pork tenderloin! This boneless cut of pork takes wonderfully to countless preparations and flavor combinations — slow cook it, stir-fry it, roast it, braise it. But because the meat is so lean, be sure not to overcook it. Here's more on cooking pork tenderloin. Now let's get to the top-rated pork ... ...Show details
Simple and Delicious Roasted Pork Tenderloin - Adventures
Recipe From : adventuresofmel.comNov 12, 2019 · Place the parboiled potatoes and veggies in the skillet with the tenderloin, sprinkling olive oil, salt, and black pepper over the veggies. Bake everything at 400°F for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until it reaches the recommended internal temperature of 145 to 160°F … ...Show details
Pork Loin Roast - Cooking Classy
Recipe From : cookingclassy.comDec 21, 2020 · Dab pork loin dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in skillet and brown pork on all sides, about 2 minutes per side (8 minutes total). Transfer pork to a … ...Show details
What to Do with Leftover Pork Roast | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comFeb 16, 2021 · These recipes are terrific choices for all types of leftover roast pork, including pork loin, pork tenderloin, pork shoulder roasts, and even pork chops. So go ahead, make a big pork roast on Sunday, and use the leftovers to make these quick-and-easy … ...Show details
How To Roast Pork Loin Perfectly - COOKtheSTORY
Recipe From : cookthestory.comMar 30, 2021 · Put the roast on a rack in a roasting pan. If you don’t have a rack use 3 stalks of celery lying side by side. Roast until internal temperature is between 145-160°F, 20-25 minutes per pound.* … ...Show details
Perfectly Moist Pork Loin ⋆ Real Housemoms
Recipe From : realhousemoms.comFeb 19, 2020 · Every time I make this pork loin roast recipe, I find that my family gravitates towards the kitchen basically begging for dinner to be ready. There’s something about the long roasting time that makes the smell of delicious pork … ...Show details
Simple Boneless Pork Loin Roast Recipe - Feeding Your Fam
Recipe From : feedingyourfam.comSep 20, 2019 · This boneless pork loin roast is just easy enough to make for a weeknight dinner or perfect for a Sunday meal!! How to Cook Pork Loin Roast. This easy pork loin roast recipe has just a few steps to prep and get in the oven to bake. The first step for this pork loin recipe is to prepare the roast. ...Show details
Easy Roasted Pork Loin | YepRecipes.com
Recipe From : yeprecipes.comNov 09, 2018 · 3. Pat the pork dry and rub the seasoning mix all over the pork. 4. Place a rack over a roasting pan or baking sheet and lay the pork on the rack. 5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°F. 6. Remove the pork … ...Show details
How To Make A Juicy Oven-Roasted Pork Loin ~ On My Kids Plate
Recipe From : onmykidsplate.comOct 07, 2020 · You should set your oven to 375 degrees for this recipe. 3-pound pork loin-60-75 minutes; 3 1/2 pound pork loin-70- 85 minutes; 4-pound pork loin– 80-100 minutes; If your pork loin is smaller then 3 pounds it is very likely it is pork tenderloin and not pork loin… ...Show details
Recipes for Leftover Pork Loin Roast - Delishably
Recipe From : delishably.comMay 14, 2013 · Pork Loin Recipe. For the initial pork loin recipe, I made a wet rub with prepared mustard, salt, brown sugar, cayenne, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cinnamon, and just a little bit of ground cloves. I packed the paste all over the loin, wrapped it up tightly, and let it rest in the refrigerator all day. ...Show details
Most Tender Pork Loin Roast Ever Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : pinterest.comBrown Sugar Roasted Pork Loin with Cream Cheese Stuffing. A lovely recipe for stuffed tender pork loin, using peppers,cream cheese,spinach, garlic.Rolled in a brown sugar spice rub. Oven-roasted, this is … ...Show details
Easy Roast Pork Tenderloin (Healthy & Delicious)
Recipe From : pinterest.comEasy Roast Pork Tenderloin (Healthy & Delicious) - Primavera Kitchen Roast pork tenderloin with a savory balsamic glaze looks elegant on the Christmas table and tastes even better. This recipe will steal the holiday show. ...Show details