Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
- Puree 8 hard-boiled eggs with 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1 chopped pickle, a dash of hot sauce, and paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with chives.
- See all 50 Game-Day Dips
Number Of Ingredients: 0
DEVILED EGG APPETIZER DIP
A new twist on deviled eggs. Serve with crackers.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Joanne
Categories Appetizers and Snacks,Dips and Spreads Recipes
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; remove saucepan from heat and let eggs cook in hot water off the heat for 12 minutes. Pour off hot water and place eggs in a bowl full of ice water to cool.
- Peel and halve eggs. Chop about half the egg whites and place into a bowl.
- Put remaining egg whites and yolks in a food processor with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, and hot sauce; process till smooth and transfer to a bowl. Fold chopped egg whites into the mixture to serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red hot sauce
DEVILED EGG DIP
This is a cool variation on deviled eggs, one I think is a great addition to Football Sundays -- and my husband agrees! Serve with crackers.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Maria
Categories Appetizers and Snacks,Dips and Spreads Recipes,Cheese Dips and Spreads Recipes
- Place the eggs into a saucepan in a single layer and fill with water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Drain. Cool the eggs under cold running water. Peel and chop the cooled eggs.
- Cook the bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate; crumble once cool.
- Combine the eggs, bacon, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, paprika, sugar, white wine vinegar, and mustard in a bowl to make a chunky dip. Garnish with paprika.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 6 eggs
- 8 slices bacon
- ¾ cup light mayonnaise
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 ½ tablespoons white sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 ½ tablespoons mustard
- paprika for garnish
DEVILED HAM DIP
Make and share this Deviled Ham Dip recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by homecookingmama
Yield 10 serving(s)
- let cream cheese soften.
- mix all together.
- chill 2 hours.
Number Of Ingredients: 3
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can underwood deviled ham
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
DEVILED HAM DIP
This is a recipe my mom made as far back as I can remember. I have since taken over the family get-togethers over the past 25+ years, and this is a "must" at everyone of them (because my 91 yr old mom still says so). Personally, I will say this dip "must" be served with "Bugles" corn chips made by General Mills (that's all I've ever known and liked with this). I know some people may not be able to find them, so choose your favorite. I hope you like this super simple recipe. (Cook time reflects refrigeration time). Enjoy.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by rosie316
Yield 1 1/2 cups
- Mix everything in a bowl (except chips). Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to soften onion and allow flavors to blend. May be made a day ahead for ease of serving at a party.
- Serve with your favorite dippers. Enjoy!
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 1 (4 ounce) can deviled ham (I use Underwood)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced dried onion, plus (dehydrated)
- 1 teaspoon minced dried onion (dehydrated)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 dash pepper
- bugles corn chips (or your favorite if you can't find them)
DEVILED CRAB DIP
Because blue crabs are so plentiful in Maryland, we're always looking for new ways to enjoy them. This recipe is easy, elegant and delicious!
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2 cups.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, celery, green pepper, onion, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, lemon-pepper and pepper sauce. Stir in crab. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons each finely chopped celery, green pepper and onion
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 cups crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Assorted fresh vegetables or assorted crackers
More recipes about devilish dip recipes
Devilish Dip Recipe - Details, Calories, Nutrition
Recipe From : recipeofhealth.comGet full Devilish Dip Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Rate this Devilish Dip recipe with 1/2 kraft mayonnaise, 1/2 cup sour cream, 2 (2 1/4 oz) cans deviled ham, 1 tbsp chopped onion, 1/4 tsp worcestershire sauce ...Show details
Deviled Dip Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com3 65 Super Easy Finger Foods to Make for Any Party From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.Read More ...Show details
Cauldron Full of Devilish Dip Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comOct 01, 2007 · Halve and pit avocados. Mash flesh with a fork. Stir in tomatoes, onion, lime juice, hot sauce and salt to taste. Cover with plastic wrap touching dip; refrigerate for up to 3 hours. ...Show details
Devils dip recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comDevils dip recipe. Learn how to cook great Devils dip . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Devils dip recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Devils dip recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! ...Show details
20 Deviled Ham Dip Recipes | RecipeOfHealth.com
Recipe From : recipeofhealth.comcream cheese, softened, dry dip seasoning (bacon horseradish flavor), deviled ham, dried onion flakes, hot pepper sauce, mustard powder, salted peanuts, chopped 2 hour 5 min, 7 ingredients Uniquely Devilish Veggie Dip ...Show details
10 Best Deviled Ham Dip Cream Cheese Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comApr 28, 2021 · Deviled Ham Dip Cream Cheese Recipes 129,435 Recipes. How many ingredients should the recipe require? 5 or Fewer Ingredients 8 or Fewer Ingredients No Restrictions. Skip. Last updated Apr 28, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 129,435 suggested recipes. ...Show details
Best Deviled Egg Dip Recipe - How To Make Deviled Egg Dip
Recipe From : delish.comFeb 27, 2020 · Drain and run eggs under cool water. When cool enough to handle, peel eggs and transfer to a food processor. Add mayonnaise, mustard, and hot sauce to food processor and pulse … ...Show details
Dip Recipes - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.comDip Recipes Game days, potlucks and family gatherings all call for easy, pleasing appetizers you can whip up in a pinch. Enter, the humble dip: from artichoke to buffalo chicken, Betty has the perfect dip recipes for every occasion. ...Show details
Deviled Egg Dip (Tastes Just like Deviled Eggs!) | Salty
Recipe From : saltysidedish.comOct 07, 2019 · Add boiled and chopped eggs to a food processor and process for 10 seconds to blend size down. Season eggs with salt and pepper. Add mayonnaise, mustard and hot sauce and process for another 10-20 seconds until combined well. … ...Show details
Deviled Ham Dip for Chips | Vintage Recipe Project
Recipe From : vintagerecipeproject.comDec 08, 2018 · Deviled Ham Dip for Chips Recipe. If you make this Deviled Ham Dip for Chips recipe, please share your photos and comments below! Sharp Dip for Chips. Print Ingredients. 1 jar pimiento cheese ½ cup mayonnaise 4 tablespoons deviled … ...Show details
Deviled Bacon-Onion Dip - Goldies Onions
Recipe From : goldiesonions.comFeb 14, 2021 · In large bowl, blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, cayenne, Worcestershire and 1/2 cup Parmesan using an electric mixer or wooden spoon. Fold in 1/2 cup cooled bacon-onion jam. Transfer dip to small shallow baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan on top of dip and bake until hot, about 10 to 15 minutes. ...Show details
9 Crab Dip Recipes Perfect for Any Party | Southern Living
Recipe From : southernliving.comApr 05, 2021 · Recipe: Deviled Crab Dip. Sprinkle benne on top for a crispy crunch in every creamy bite. 9 of 9. View All. Advertisement. Advertisement. Advertisement. Replay gallery Share the Gallery. Pinterest Facebook. Up Next Cancel. Start Slideshow. By … ...Show details
Deviled Egg Dip Recipe & Easter Table Decor Ideas - The
Recipe From : thesouthernthing.comApr 23, 2019 · DEVILED EGG DIP RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS. 1. Slice the eggs in half, lengthwise. 2. Remove the yolks from half of the eggs and set aside the egg whites. 3. Dice the set aside egg whites and set aside. 4. Place the remaining eggs and yolks into a blender with the mustard and mayonnaise, plus salt and pepper to taste. Blend until smooth. ...Show details
Deviled Crab Dip - Deviled Crab Dip Recipe with Endive
Recipe From : howsweeteats.comMay 29, 2019 · Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 4 tablespoons of the butter and once it’s melted, stir in the onion with a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often, until the onions soften. Stir in the flour to create a roux, stirring until the mixture is fragrant and golden. ...Show details
26 Deviled egg dip ideas | cooking recipes, recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.comMay 20, 2020 - Explore Maureen Witte's board "Deviled egg dip" on Pinterest. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, appetizer recipes. ...Show details
Deviled Eggs Dip with Chives and Paprika [VIDEO] - Sweet
Recipe From : sweetandsavorymeals.comMar 16, 2018 · Deviled Eggs Dip with paprika and chives is a great way to use leftover eggs. Creamy, just a bit spicy, this is an easy and delicious appetizer. Watch the short video tutorial below and learn to quickly make this recipe … ...Show details
Deviled Ham Dip
Recipe From : smartypantskitchen.comJul 15, 2020 · Serve homemade deviled ham dip/spread with buttery crackers, celery, carrot sticks, or stuff some in an avocado! It's also great as a spread on toast or crostini! Pair with deviled eggs, a crisp green salad or a slice of tomato! Related recipes: Southern Pimento Cheese; Classic Egg Salad; Tzatziki Greek Yogurt Dip ...Show details
Deviled Strawberries (The BEST Party Food For A Crowd!)
Recipe From : instrupix.comJan 10, 2019 · These deviled strawberries are easy to make with simple and cheap ingredients! They are filled with a cream cheese filling and taste just like strawberry cheesecake but in the form of finger food. Perfect for parties, birthdays, potlucks, 4th of July, girl's night in and more. ...Show details
Deviled Ham Dip - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comFeb 16, 2015 · 1 sm. can Underwood deviled ham 1/2 c. finely ground pecans Mix together, chill, and serve with fresh vegetables, such as green pepper strips, celery and carrot sticks, cauliflowerlets, etc. ...Show details
Creamy Deviled Egg Dip • Freutcake
Recipe From : freutcake.comMar 29, 2021 · Instructions Add hard cooked eggs to a food processor and pulse until chopped small. Add Boursin cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, pepper, salt and fresh dill and chives. Blend until smooth scraping down the sides, ...Show details
Deviled Ham Dip - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comApr 03, 2017 · Blend Worcestershire sauce, prepared mustard and onion with mayonnaise. Stir in lemon juice and salt. Combine diced celery, chopped hard-cooked eggs and deviled ham. Add mayonnaise mixture and mix thoroughly. Yields: about 1 1/2 cups dip. ...Show details
Deviled Egg Dip | Vintage Recipe Project
Recipe From : vintagerecipeproject.comDec 03, 2018 · Deviled Egg Dip Recipe Card Front. Front of the recipe card for Deviled Egg Dip. Vintage Recipe Box 90. There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Deviled Egg Dip was with. Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes. More Vintage Recipes. We have lots of recipes … ...Show details
Devilish Black Bean Dip Recipe | Appetizers | Hannaford
Recipe From : hannaford.comDevilish Black Bean Dip recipe presented by Hannaford Supermarket. Add recipe ingredients straight to your shopping list! Nutrition facts and printable recipes available. ...Show details