Diana Burger Recipes
Make and share this Diana Burger recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by dianab103
Yield 4 serving(s)
Categories One Dish Meal
- Put the ground meat into a mixing bowl.
- Pour one packet of Lipton's onion dip mix into the bowl.
- Add sour cream to the meat and onion dip mixture
- Add some chopped onions if you'd like
- Mix everything together with your hands.
- Make a thin patty
- Place American cheese on top of the patty.
- Form another thin patty top of the cheese so that the cheese is in the middle of two layers of meat. Make sure there is no cheese showing and there is meat around the cheese on all sides.
- Cook the burgers on the grill/barbecue (time depending on how well done you'd like them).
- Toast the buns on the grill if you'd like.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 2 lbs ground beef (one medium sized package)
- 6 ounces lipton's onion dip mix (one envelope)
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- American cheese (one slice per burger)
- 1/4 chopped white onion (optional)
- whole wheat hamburger bun
When I want to provide a memorable dinner but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen, this is the recipe I rely on. I've used it many times on holidays or other occasions for a quick, impressive main dish. We relish the savory sauce poured over the steaks. -Pheobe Carre, Mullica Hill, New Jersey
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
- Sprinkle steaks with pepper and salt. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add green onion and mustard; cook 1 minute. Add steaks; cook 2-5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium 140°; medium-well, 145°)., Remove steaks to a serving platter and keep warm. In same skillet, add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and remaining butter; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Add parsley and chives. Serve with steaks.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE (AND AMAZING SECRET SAUCE)
Recipe From sixsistersstuff.com
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, shredded cheese, bbq sauce, and seasonings. Don't add too much bbq sauce or the patties will have a hard time taking shape. Shape patties that are about 1 inch thick (about 5 patties). (You can also freeze the patties after shaping them for about 1 hour to help them hold their shape.)
- Turn grill up to high and let it get hot.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and place the burgers on the grill. Allow this side of the patty to cook for about 4-6 minutes, but make sure it does not burn. Then flip the burger over and cook until done.
- For the sauce, combine all sauce ingredients and whisk until well mixed. Taste and adjust ingredients to your liking.
- Assemble the burgers and serve with the special sauce and other hamburger toppings of choice.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 1 pound ground beef (I used 80/20 - fattier meat means a juicier burger!)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 hamburger buns (we like sesame seed buns)
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Rose Hammick
Yield Makes 8 burgers
Categories Sandwich,Beef,Cheese,Kid-Friendly,Backyard BBQ,Meat,Ground Beef,Summer,Grill/Barbecue,Small Plates
- Mix together the beef, sauces, scallions, and egg in a large bowl. With damp hands, divide the mixture into 8 balls, then shape into flat patties.
- Insert a piece of cheese in the center of each patty. Wrap the meat around the cheese and shape into a burger. Place on a lightly floured plate and chill for 30 minutes.
- Brush the burgers with oil and cook on a cast-iron grill-pan or under a hot broiler for 5-8 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, bake the rolls according to the manufacturer's instructions. Split them in half and top the bottoms with the cooked burgers, tomato salsa, and a lettuce leaf.
- If you are cooking on a barbecue, place the burgers on a lightly oiled barbecue grill over medium heat, so they do not burn on the outside before being cooked through. Cook for 5-8 minutes on each side.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 18 oz (about 2 1/2 cups) ground beef
- 2 teaspoons tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 oz Cheddar cheese, cut into 8 small pieces
- flour for dusting
- vegetable oil for brushing
- 8 small part-baked bread rolls
- tomato salsa for serving
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 10 to 12 hamburgers
- Carefully mix the meats, steak sauce, egg yolks, salt, and pepper with the tines of a fork, but do not mash it. Lightly form each hamburger and lightly press into a patty shape. Make an indentation and put a thin slice of butter inside each hamburger, making sure the butter is entirely encased in the meat.
- Heat a grill, broiler, or saute pan and cook the hamburgers for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until almost done. Remove to a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Allow the hamburgers to rest for 5 minutes and serve immediately on buns.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce (recommended: Crosse & Blackwell)
- 6 extra-large egg yolks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- 12 hamburger buns
More recipes about diana burger recipes recipes
Cucumber and Crushed Red Pepper Mediterranean Burger
Recipe From : morningstarfarms.comIn bowl combine yogurt, lemon juice, lemon peel, garlic, red pepper and salt. Fold in 1/4 cup chopped cucumber and mint. Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes. 2. ...Show details
Texas Burgers With Barbecue Sauce and - Classic Recipes
Recipe From : dianaskitchen.comMay 05, 2017 · Put the shredded cabbage and carrots in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the vinegar, sugar, celery seeds, onion powder, and 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper. Add the dressing to the cabbage mixture and toss to blend ingredients. Add salt, to taste, or as desired. ...Show details
Cucumber and Crushed Red Pepper Mediterranean Burger
Recipe From : kelloggs.comIn bowl combine yogurt, lemon juice, lemon peel, garlic, red pepper and salt. Fold in 1/4 cup chopped cucumber and mint. Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes. 2. ...Show details
Waffle Burgers | Diana Rambles
Recipe From : dianarambles.comApr 30, 2013 · I'm Diana, a plant-based creative woman from Illinois. As of 2020, I am posting WFPB recipes, but you can continue to find my old non-vegan recipes along with my DIY/Crafts and free printables. Search for: ...Show details
Diana® Sauce,Diana’s 1-2-3 Sirloin Burger:: Recipe
Recipe From : dianasauce.caDiana’s 1-2-3 Sirloin Burger. Back. User Rating: Print Recipe. Add to Recipe Box. Share Recipe. Rate/Review Recipe. See all 5 Reviews. Serves: 6 burgers Description: Made with Diana ® Marinade, Garlic & Herbs flavour and Diana ® Sauce, Original flavour. Ingredients: 1: egg, beaten: 1: 1/4 cup: Diana ... ...Show details
Greek Burgers Stuffed with Spicy Feta | Greek Food - Greek
Recipe From : dianekochilas.comCombine the ground meat (s), garlic, mint, oregano, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and knead well. Add 2 to 4 tablespoons of olive oil to the mixture while kneading, to create a soft, succulent mass. The mixture should be dense but slightly unctuous. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 12 hours. ...Show details
Diana's Recipes - Recipes | DianasDesserts.com
Recipe From : dianasdesserts.comNewest Recipes Wine-Spiked Berries with Ricotta Chocolate Hazelnut Fritters Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge Strawberry-Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Classic Round Shortbread Cookies Top Rated Recipes Käsekuchen - German Cheesecake Banana … ...Show details
From The Oven To The Table by Diana Henry | Cookbook
Recipe From : nigella.comSep 19, 2019 · In other words, it’s a compendium of recipes which require you to no more than add ingredients to a roasting tin and shove in the oven. But a casual throw-it-in-the-oven is not enough, and every recipe is infused with Diana Henry’s particular … ...Show details
17 Fast, Family-Friendly Ground Beef Dinners | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comMar 09, 2021 · Credit: Diana Mc. For some cooks, ground beef is always on the weekly shopping list, and there's a good reason why: This cheap staple can be used in hundreds of ways—from hamburgers and tacos, to casseroles, chili and pasta—and can get dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less. ... Burgers are often the first recipe … ...Show details
26 Burgers and Sandwiches ideas in 2021 | cooking recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.comApr 3, 2021 - Explore Diana Nicholes's board "Burgers and Sandwiches" on Pinterest. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food. ...Show details
Recipe(tried): Surprise Burgers (yeast dough stuffed with)
Recipe From : recipelink.comTO MAKE THE BURGERS: Pinch off a roll size piece of dough and flatten in a circle. Put 1/4 cup of meat filling in center and pull dough around meat to make a roll. Place on cookie sheet; brush with oil and let rise 15 to 20 minutes. ...Show details
Diana Henry Recipes | House & Garden
Recipe From : houseandgarden.co.ukDiana Henry is the author of eight cookery books, has been The Sunday Telegraph's food columnist for over 10 years and has spoken about her love of food on both TV and radio.House & Garden was the first publication to commission a piece from Diana and she remains a contributor today. Diana travels the world for recipe … ...Show details
Juicy Burrito Burgers Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comIn a saucepan over low heat, warm the refried beans. To assemble, spread each toasted bun bottom with a generous layer of refried beans, then top with a burger. Spread the burger with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, or chipotle mayonnaise, then shredded lettuce, tomato slices, and onion, if using. ...Show details
Recipes | PEOPLE.com
Recipe From : people.comPrincess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old Read More . News. ... The recipe, from Disney's Hollywood Studios, uses four types of cheese and mayo instead of butter. ... Nicole Young's ... ...Show details
Quesadilla Burgers Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comJul 28, 2020 · Mix the ground beef with the chili powder and garlic or garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper. Shape into 4 burgers and refrigerate until it is time to cook them. Heat the oven to 200 F. ...Show details
440 Burgers/sandwiches/wraps/tacos ideas in 2021 | recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.comApr 15, 2021 - Explore diana lewis's board "burgers/sandwiches/wraps/tacos" on Pinterest. See more ideas about recipes, cooking recipes, burgers sandwiches. ...Show details
8 Best juicy burger recipe images | cooking recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.caJun 16, 2019 - Explore Diana Taylor's board "Best juicy burger recipe" on Pinterest. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, best juicy burger recipe. ...Show details
HEALTHY RECIPE DIANA’S FAVORITE OAT BURGERS(Oatmeal …)
Recipe From : diana1.comOat Burgers Healthy Vegetarian Recipe by Diana Walker www.dianawalker.com 1 cup 2% creamed cottage cheese 1 cup raw oatmeal 1 cup bread crumbs (use fresh, sprouted grain bread – I … ...Show details
Copycat Culvers Butter Burgers - CopyKat Recipes
Recipe From : copykat.comMay 05, 2016 · Form 4 patties and lay in the skillet. Take your spatula and press down on the hamburger patties. Take a large soup can that has been wrapped in aluminum foil and press each meat patty down on to the skillet. In about 2 minutes, the burger patty will have cooked on one side, so flip it over and do the same for the other side. In about 60 seconds the other side will be cooked. ...Show details
Spicy chicken burgers with special sauce recipe
Recipe From : telegraph.co.ukAug 07, 2020 · Halve and toast the burger buns. Spread some of the special sauce on the bottom half of each one, then add the lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and pickles. Spread the … ...Show details
Loaded Bacon Burgers with Whiskey Caramelized Onions
Recipe From : lifeasastrawberry.comJun 20, 2017 · Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onions to butter and sauté until softened, 3-5 minutes. Add whiskey, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper to taste, Stir to combine. Reduce heat to low and let onions cook, stirring occasionally, until they’ve deepened to a dark brown and caramelized – anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes. ...Show details
Welcome to Diana's Desserts | DianasDesserts.com
Recipe From : dianasdesserts.comDiana's Desserts is a Website Dedicated to Home Bakers and just for anyone who loves and enjoys the world of sweets and baking. The site offers various recipes for your enjoyment including desserts, beverages and breads. All recipes are geared for people who like to bake for themselves, their family, their friends or co-workers. ...Show details
Diana Henry's Baked Chicken with Dijon Mustard and Herbs
Recipe From : thewednesdaychef.comMar 07, 2019 · Preheat the oven to 425F. Mash the Dijon mustard with the tarragon and butter until combined. Put the chicken into a roasting pan (or a baking dish) and brush or use your fingers to spread the mustard mixture onto the chicken. Season, then press on the bread crumbs. ...Show details