Some types of dinosaurs eat plants (zucchini), others eat meat (beef) and the not-yet-discovered Mole dinosaurs prefer chocolate! A fast, affordable one pot meal for kids of all ages. You can use any canned pasta for kids (Spaghetti-O or other shapes) to make it fun; shown in my photo are Annie's Organics All-Stars.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by FLKeysJen
Yield 8 serving(s)
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium-high heat; add the chocolate chips and stir constantly until they melt. Add the onion and keep stirring - it will bubble and smell delicious as it caramelizes. Add the zucchini and keep stirring from time to time for 2-3 more minutes, until the veggies are cooked.
- Add the meat and taco seasoning. Stir together and cook for five minutes or so, until the meat appears cooked.
- Add the kidney beans, tomato paste, 1/2 cup water, cumin and full contents of the mini dinosaur can. Stir everything together.
- Reduce heat and simmer for at least 10 minutes.
- Serve in bowls, topping with cheddar cheese if desired!
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup purple onion, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, diced (peel it for picky eaters)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) can pasta (Chef Boyardee Mini Dinosaurs)
- cheddar cheese (optional topping)
HEARTY SIRLOIN CHILI
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 servings
- Heat oil in large heavy pot over medium high heat. In a pie plate combine salt, pepper and flour with a fork. Toss sirloin cubes with flour to coat. Shake off excess flour. Brown sirloin in pot on all sides and remove meat to a plate. If necessary add more oil to pan and add onions. Cook onions over medium heat until they begin to soften. Stir in green, red and jalapeno peppers and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Add chili powder, cumin and oregano. Return browned meat to pan and pour in beer and beef stock. Bring to a boil and cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 45 minutes or until meat is tender. Add crushed tomatoes and cook for 20 minutes. Stir in black and kidney beans and gently simmer for 10 minutes. Garnish with Cheddar, onion, scallions and sour cream.
Number Of Ingredients: 18
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds sirloin, bite size chunks
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 12-ounce bottle ale
- 2 cups low-sodium beef stock
- 4 cups crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Garnish: Shredded Cheddar, red onion, scallions, sour cream
EASY HOMEMADE CHILI
Easy homemade chili. Goes great with cornbread or over corn chips for a chili pie! I like to use spicy pinto beans.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Tobi Hargis
Categories Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes,Chili Recipes,Beef Chili Recipes
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the beef and onion and saute until meat is browned and onion is tender. Add the stewed tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce, beans and water.
- Season with the chili powder, garlic powder, salt and ground black pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer for 15 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
DINOSAUR BBQ STYLE BAKED BEANS
I have always disliked baked beans, but I was served and couldn't stop eating these. A few years later I found out it was a recipe from Dinosaur Barbecue, a famous restaurant based in Rochester, NY. I searched the internet for a version of the recipe not using Dinosaur BBQ's "Mutha Sauce," and doubled the amount of Italian sausage to make them really meaty. I cooked this in a cast-iron dutch oven and brought it camping the next day. It was amazing reheated and great with potatoes baked in the fire. It's almost like chili and very filling. NOTE: I'm not sure about the serving amount. This really makes plenty, and everyone ate several big helpings.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by handsandfeet
Yield 12-18 serving(s)
- Heat olive oil to medium-high in a large saucepan, and cook onion and pepper until soft, adding salt and pepper.
- When softened, add garlic and cook another minute.
- Add sausage, crumbling it into small pieces while it cooks.
- Drain some of the liquid from the beans- make it about the same level in the can as the beans themselves. Mix into the sausage/veggies.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low and add remaining ingredients. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve immediately, or let cool and reheat. We loved this the next day, as the flavors had a chance to really mix.
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- 2 (28 ounce) cans baked beans (I used Bush's Homestyle. Choose a less-sweet variety.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or more, if you love garlic)
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (I accidentally only put 1 in when I made this, still loved it)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
More recipes about dinosaur chili recipes
Dinosaur Bbq Chili Recipe- TfRecipes
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comshrimp, domestic beer, cider vinegar, water, old bay seasoning, shrimp in the shell, minced garlic, cocktail sauce, mutha sauce, prepared horseradish, worcestershire sauce, juice of 1/4 lime, juice of 1/4 lemon, tabasco sauce, check the mutha sauce recipe, just like the name says, this is the basis-the true mother of all the sauces we have in this book. (dinosaur barbque …... ...Show details
Dinosaur Training: The Super Secret Dinosaur Chili Recipe!
Recipe From : dinosaurtraining.blogspot.comOct 05, 2012 · Dinosaur Chili is one of our favorite dinners in the Fall and Winter. It's inexpensive, easy to make, stores well, and makes several meals for us. So it's a time-saver as well as a power-packed, high nutrition dinner. I mentioned this on my Facebook page (send me a friend request if you haven't already done so!) and several Dinos asked for the ... ...Show details
BBQ Chain Restaurant Recipes: Texas Red Chili
Recipe From : famousdavesathome.blogspot.comToss onions, green peppers, and jalapenos into the pot and stir to coat juices with vegetables, while scraping the tasty brown bits clinging to the pot. Season vegetables with salt and pepper, and cook until soft. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Dump the meat and juices back into the pot. ...Show details
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Texas Red Chili - Newark, NJ | Red
Recipe From : pinterest.comFeb 7, 2014 - Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Texas Red Chili - Newark, NJ. Feb 7, 2014 - Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Texas Red Chili - Newark, NJ. Pinterest. Today. ... Chilli Recipes Beef Recipes Soup Recipes Cooking Recipes Chowder Recipes Copycat Recipes Fall Recipes Beef Bean Chili Recipe No Bean Chili… ...Show details
10 Best Dinosaur BBQ Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMay 07, 2021 · black pepper, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, dried thyme, boneless blade pork roast and 4 more Firecracker Barbecue Pork Pork orange marmalade, barbecue sauce, pork loin roast, hot pepper sauce and 1 more Backyard Barbecue Spareribs Pork ...Show details
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Chili with Beans, Seasoned with
Recipe From : fooducate.comMar 28, 2013 · Personalized health review for Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Chili with Beans, Seasoned with Gianelli Italian Sausage: 290 calories, nutrition grade (A), problematic … ...Show details
Bacon Wrapped Armadillo Eggs Recipe - …
Recipe From : chilipeppermadness.comAug 02, 2019 · First, remove the stems from the jalapeno peppers, then core them out. Use a spoon or a knife to scoop out the seeds and innards, or use a jalapeno corer. Next, mix together 8 ounces of cream cheese, chili powder, garlic, and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Stuff each jalapeno with the cream cheese mixture. ...Show details
Chili Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comThis is the chili recipe the gang eats at Purdue Boilermaker football games. I always prep and cook the chili the night before and then reheat the next day. This is a combination of many different tomato-based chili recipes. Good luck and enjoy. By MIGHTYPURDUE22. Just Like Wendy's® Chili ... ...Show details
Dinosaur BBQ - The Dinosaur Bar-B-Que's recipe for Texas
Recipe From : facebook.comThe Dinosaur Bar-B-Que's recipe for Texas Red Chili is one of the great recipes AskMen.Com has published for their story on how to host "THE Best" party for this weekend's big game. Texas Red Chili, which appears on Page 3 of this link, is the perfect dish for a football-watching get together. ...Show details
10 Best Dinosaur Kale Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMay 05, 2021 · chili powder, yellow pepper, broccolini, salt, freekeh, lime juice and 13 more Dinosaur Dill Crunch Salad Oh She Glows garlic cloves, extra-virgin olive oil, kosher salt, extra virgin olive oil and 16 more ...Show details
10 Dinosaur Bbq Recipes | RecipeOfHealth.com
Recipe From : recipeofhealth.comshrimp, domestic beer, cider vinegar, water, old bay seasoning, shrimp in the shell, minced garlic, cocktail sauce, mutha sauce, prepared horseradish, worcestershire sauce, juice of 1/4 lime, juice of 1/4 lemon, tabasco sauce, check the mutha sauce recipe, just like the name says , this is the basis-the true mother of all the sauces we have in this book.( dinosaur barbque by john stage nancy ... ...Show details
Old Fashioned Chili Recipes just like your grandma made
Recipe From : thebestblogrecipes.comJan 01, 2018 · Brown your hamburger meat and drain the grease. Add the hamburger to your slow cooker. Add your chopped yellow onion and butter to your skillet and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add your onion to the slow cooker. ...Show details
Best Texas Chili Recipe - Craving Tasty
Recipe From : cravingtasty.comMar 13, 2018 · Add the onions, green peppers, and jalapenos into the Dutch oven and stir well, scraping bits from the bottom. Season the vegetables with a few turns of salt … ...Show details
Dinosaur Barbecue Chili Recipe, The Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
Recipe From : darpex.plThe dinosaur bar-b-que restaurants are bustin' proud to bring our world-famous bar-b-que fixin's into the create shopping lists, save recipes and more. Jul 23, 2007 recipe for texas red chili. this chili is made with chunks of sirloin and seasoned with a blend of ancho chiles and pasilla chiles. ...Show details
Dinosaur Food - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comDINOSAUR FOOD 1/8 c. dirt (cocoa) 1/4 c. swamp water (milk) 1 c. crushed bones (sugar) ...Show details
Dinosaur-Style Bar-B-Que Beans
Recipe From : recipelink.comHeat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onions and peppers and cook til soft adding a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss in the garlic and cook for 1 minute more. ...Show details
14 Spicy Chili Recipes That Bring the Heat on Cold Days
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comFeb 07, 2020 · Spicy Pork Chili This zippy chili is a pleasant change from the traditional beef chili recipes I've tried. It tastes so good served with your garden-fresh steamed green beans, sliced cucumbers and hot crusty bread. It's especially satisfying on a … ...Show details
Recipe From : dinosaurbarbque.comDinosaur Bar-B-Que is a restaurant, blues venue, and biker bar located in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. ...Show details
Dinosaur Food - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comJun 20, 2005 · Mix cocoa and milk in pan. Stir in sugar and butter. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat after 1 minute. Stir in oatmeal and peanut butter. Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. ...Show details
17 Dinosaur Kale Recipes | RecipeOfHealth.com
Recipe From : recipeofhealth.comsalt and pepper, to taste, ziti rigate whole wheat ziti or 3/4 lb any other short-cut pasta, extra-virgin olive oil, garlic cloves, finely chopped, cavolo nero, stemmed and very thinly sliced (also called tuscan kale, dinosaur kale or lacinato kale), nutmeg , to taste, fresh ricotta cheese, grated onion, italian tomatoes in puree, fresh basil , torn, to taste, parmigiano-reggiano cheese , to ... ...Show details
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Macaroni and Cheese Recipe - Dinosaur
Recipe From : secretcopycatrestaurantrecipes.comApr 22, 2021 · Photo of “Brooklyn Does The Dinosaur! Yelp Brooklyn Elite Event at Dinosaur Bar-B-Que. Sponsored by Coney Island Brewing. Photos by TLP Productions” is courtesy of Yelp Inc. and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Yelp. ...Show details
Dinosaur-Style BBQ Beans - Life's A Tomato - Ripen up your
Recipe From : lifesatomato.comSep 07, 2014 · I recently started adding Italian sausage to my chili recipes. The Italian sausage adds a fantastic flavor and texture to the chili, just like it does to these dinosaur … ...Show details
Top Copycat Recipes
Recipe From : topcopycatrecipes.comHeat the oil in a saute pan over high heat. Add the sliced beef and cook for 30-60 seconds, or until the beef if lightly browned around the edges and no longer pink throughout the rest of the surface. ...Show details
Best Dinosaur Bbq Recipes and Dinosaur Bbq Cooking Ideas
Recipe From : thedailymeal.comAug 25, 2014 · Dinosaur Bbq Shopping Tips. To add lots of flavor without a whole lot of fuss, try purchasing some steak seasoning. Dinosaur Bbq Cooking Tips. If you're cooking something that's been marinated, make sure to pat the item dry before it hits the grill. ...Show details