Double Chocolate Kisses
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE KISSES
These double-decker cookies are filled with semisweet, melted chocolate.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 16
Categories Food & Cooking,Dessert & Treats Recipes,Cookie Recipes
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Place egg whites in the clean bowl of an electric mixer. Beat on high speed, using the whisk attachment, until egg whites are stiff. Then add the sugar slowly and continue beating until egg whites are very thick, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Beat in cocoa until combined. Stir in almonds and mix until completely blended. The batter should be quite thick and sticky.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Dampen hands and shape about 1 heaping teaspoonful of dough into a 1-inch ball. Pinch the ball with your fingers to form a teardrop shape and place on prepared baking sheet. Continue process, spacing cookies about 2 inches apart, until all the dough is used.
- Bake until cookies are slightly cracked, 15 to 17 minutes. Let cool on sheet for several minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Combine shortening and melted chocolate. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon of chocolate onto the flat side of a cooled cookie and place another cookie on top. Press together gently so chocolate oozes out slightly. Return cookie to rack and let chocolate harden. Repeat process with remaining cookies.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa, sifted
- 1 1/2 cups medium-fine ground blanched almonds (about 6 1/4 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
More recipes about double chocolate kisses recipes
Double KISSES Chocolate Cupcakes | Recipeshttps://www.hersheyland.com/recipes/double-kisses-chocolate
Recipe From : hersheyland.comJan 16, 2021 · Combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Beat on high speed of mixer 3 minutes. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder; add alternately with water to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Fill prepared muffin cups about 1/2 full with batter. ...Show details
Double Chocolate KISSES Cookies Recipe - Hersheylandhttps://www.hersheys.ca/kitchens/en_ca/recipes/double-chocolate
Recipe From : hersheys.caDec 16, 2012 · Beat the butter with the sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well-blended. Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt alternately with milk, beating until well-blended. Cover and chill dough for about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle. Shape dough into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls; place on ungreased baking … ...Show details
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion hand-formed-cookies desserts refrigerator holiday-event kid-friendly candy cookies-and-brownies chocolate dietary gifts christmas taste-mood sweet equipment number-of-servings