This one is a 'fire-breather' for sure.... Proceed at your own risk. lol I serve it Cajun-style, with newspaper on the table instead of a cloth. Everybody just tosses the shells in the middle. When dinner is over, you wad it up and throw it all in the garbage. Just add plenty of cold beer and iced tea and plenty of hot French bread -- oh, and plenty of napkins!!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by highcotton
Yield 4 serving(s)
Categories < 60 Mins
- If shrimp is frozen, thaw under cold, running water.
- Drain and pat dry.
- (If fresh, rinse and dry.) Put shrimp in a shallow roasting pan large enough that they don't overlap.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Pour sauce evenly over shrimp.
- Cover with foil and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake shrimp, covered, for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove and check for doneness before serving.
- (If they aren't opaque, put them back in for about 3 minutes.) Serve bowls of sauce on the side, with lots of French bread for'dipping'.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 2 lbs raw large shrimp, in shells (21-30 count)
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 7 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 large lemons, juice of
- 6 tablespoons chili sauce (be generous -- about 2/3 cup)
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 -4 cloves garlic, minced
Delicious and festive uramaki sushi roll featuring unagi, avocado, and shrimp tempura. It's fun to decorate the roll to look like a dragon! Serve with unagi sauce, soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Betsy Ann
- Rinse rice in a strainer until water runs clear.
- Combine rice and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until rice is tender and water is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Combine rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan over low heat; stir until sugar is dissolved, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour over rice; stir until rice cools and looks dry.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange shrimp tempura on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and crispy, about 6 minutes per side. Cut tails off 4 of the tempura shrimp.
- Cover a bamboo sushi rolling mat with plastic wrap. Lay 1 sheet of nori, shiny-side down, on the plastic wrap. Spread 1 cup rice on top using moistened fingers, leaving a 1/3-inch border. Flip nori so rice is facing the mat.
- Arrange imitation crabmeat and cucumber along the bottom edge of the nori sheet. Place 2 tail-off shrimp in the center of the nori sheet. Place 2 tail-on shrimp on the end so that the tails extend over the sides of the sheet. Lift the edge of the mat and roll up nori into a tight log around filling.
- Transfer sushi roll to a serving plate. Layer avocado and unagi slices on top to cover the top and sides of the roll. Slice roll into 8 pieces using a moistened knife. Repeat with remaining nori, rice, crabmeat, cucumber, avocado, and unagi to make a second roll.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- ¾ cup Japanese sushi-style rice
- ¾ cup water
- 1 ⅓ tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 ⅓ tablespoons white sugar
- 2 ¼ teaspoons salt
- cooking spray
- 8 frozen tempura shrimp
- 2 sheets nori (dry seaweed)
- 2 sticks imitation crabmeat, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 cucumber - peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 10 ounces frozen unagi kabayaki (grilled eel), thawed and sliced into 2-inch strips
FIERY DRAGON STIR-FRY
This is a satisfying one-dish meal that's easy to put together and customizable according to your pantry contents and dietary needs.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Dole
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips,Dole Pineapple
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Stir together reserved juice, 1/3 cup soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, pepper, garlic and 1/2 cup water; set aside.
- Combine shrimp with remaining 1 tablespoon each cornstarch and soy sauce. Heat oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add shrimp and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove. Add frozen vegetables and ginger; stir-fry 4 minutes. Pour in reserved soy sauce mixture and shrimp; cook, stirring, 1 minute or until sauce boils and thickens. Stir in pineapple chunks and heat through. Serve over rice.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- ⅓ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- ¾ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound fresh or thawed medium-size shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen Oriental vegetable medley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 4 cups cooked white or brown rice
DRAGON ROLL WITH SHRIMP TEMPURA
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Alex Guarnaschelli
Yield 2 rolls
- For the tempura: Set a large bowl inside a larger bowl filled with ice and let sit until the top bowl becomes cold to the touch (see Cook's Note). Add the eggs and ice water and whisk vigorously to combine. Sift the flour and cornstarch directly over the liquid and stir only a few times to combine. (It's okay if the batter has some lumps. The gluten in the flour must not be overworked or the batter won't be light.)
- Pour the oil into a deep, heavy-bottomed pot to a depth of about 4 inches and heat to 360 degrees F over medium heat. Line a baking sheet with paper towels and get a slotted spoon ready.
- Cut a few incisions down the inside length of each shrimp tail so it relaxes, straightens out and no longer curls. Sprinkle with salt.
- Dunk the shrimp into the batter to coat. Carefully transfer to the hot oil, gently swirling the oil for even frying on all sides. Fry until the shrimp are light brown with a crispy exterior, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon to the paper towels and immediately season with salt.
- For the spicy mayonnaise: Stir together the mayonnaise, sriracha, dark soy sauce, lime zest and lime juice in a medium bowl. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Set aside.
- For the sushi roll: Completely wrap a bamboo sushi-rolling mat in a tight layer of plastic wrap. (This keeps the rolls from sticking to the mat.)
- Put one nori sheet shiny-side down on the wrapped bamboo mat. Gently press and spread about 1/2 cup sushi rice into a shape that matches the nori, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges.
- Starting at the end closest to you, spoon spicy mayonnaise along the edge of the rice layer. Lay 2 cucumber batons on top and another drizzle of spicy mayo. Place 2 pieces of shrimp tempura on top. Roll the nori up over the fillings, tucking the clean edge underneath to completely encase them. Top with the bamboo mat and gently press, curling your fingers to tighten up the roll.
- Remove the roll from the mat and cut into 8 even pieces with a serrated knife, but do not separate them. Shingle the pieces on a plate, slightly overlapping. Top each piece with tobiko wasabi and drizzle the roll with spicy mayonnaise.
- Repeat the rolling process with the remaining ingredients. Serve the rolls with freshly grated wasabi, pickled ginger and soy sauce on the side.
Number Of Ingredients: 17
- 2 cold large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 2/3 cups ice water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Canola oil, for frying
- 4 extra-large shrimp (about 8 ounces), peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Japanese mayonnaise, such as Kewpie brand, or regular mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 sheets toasted nori
- 1 cup cooked sushi rice, warm
- 1 Persian cucumber, peeled and cut into 9 long batons
- 2 to 4 ounces tobiko wasabi
- Freshly grated wasabi and pickled ginger, for serving
- Soy sauce, for serving
GARLIC DRAGON SHRIMP RECIPE - (3/5)
Recipe From keyingredient.com
Provided by Coppermouse
- Peel and clean the shrimp and then toss them with one tablespoon oil and one tablespoon chili garlic sauce. Let marinate for at least 15 minutes. 2. Prepare all your veggies: Chop bok choy, red onions, and shred carrots. Mince the ginger and slice garlic into thin slivers. 3. Cook rice noodles according to package. When cooked, drain, rinse with cold water, and toss with sesame oil to prevent sticking. 4. Add shrimp to a large skillet and sear over medium high heat for 3 minutes per side until shrimp are just cooked through. Remove from pan and wipe pan clean. 5. Add 2 tablespoons oil to a large skillet or wok over LOW heat. Add garlic slivers only and cook for 5 minutes until garlic is starting to brown and crisp. Remove from pan. 6. Add onions, ginger, and carrots to the pan and cook until veggies start to soften over medium heat, about 5 minutes. 7. Add bok choy to pan along with soy sauce and lime juice and cook until bok choy wilts slightly. 8. Add shrimp back to pan just to reheat. 9. Reheat noodles either in a pan over medium heat or in a microwave in 30 second bursts . 10. Serve veggie mixture over noodles topped with five shrimp per serving. 11. Garnish with garlic chips and extra soy sauce and chili garlic sauce. Serve immediately!
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- 20 large shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 4 heads baby bok choy, chopped
- 1 inch fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 large lime, juice only
- 10 ounces rice noodles, boiled
- tablespoon sesame oil, for noodles
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Fresh cilantro (garnish)
More recipes about dragon shrimp recipes
Dragon Shrimp Recipe - Daisy's Kitchen
Recipe From : daisyskitchen.comMar 24, 2019 · Heat peanut oil in a large saute pan over medium heat and add granulated sugar, garlic and ginger. Stir the sugar and oil mixture until the sugar is melted and incorporated into the oil. Add shrimp and reserved sauce to the skillet and cook until the shrimp is pink and the sauce has thickened. Eat with with rice. ...Show details
9 Dragon Shrimp Recipes | RecipeOfHealth.com
Recipe From : recipeofhealth.comahi tuna, minced, ghost pepper sauce, plus more for drizzling , recipe follows, mayonnaise, lump crabmeat, habanero powder, plus more for sprinkling, habanero peppers, sliced, shrimp tempura (you can find at any asian market), deep-fried, sushi rice , recipe follows, sheet seaweed paper ( nori), sesame seeds, micro cilantro, for garnish, pop rock candy, for garnish, habanero peppers, cut into ... ...Show details
Dragon Well Tea Shrimp - Rasa Malaysia
Recipe From : rasamalaysia.comDec 30, 2020 · Defrost the frozen shrimp, rinse well, and pat dry with paper towels. Add corn starch and egg white to the shrimp and marinate for 15 minutes. Prepare the tea in a small tea pot by adding 1/4 cup hot water to the tea leaves. Set aside for 5 minutes and then filter the tea and set aside for the stir-fry. ...Show details
Spicy Noodles with Dragon Shrimp: Ready in 20 minutes!
Recipe From : boulderlocavore.comJan 06, 2019 · Spicy Noodles with Dragon Shrimp is a modified stir-fry recipe. If you have a large skillet, you are good to go! This recipe combines ginger, garlic, red onions, shredded carrots, sautéed with shrimp and a spicy, sweet, tangy sauce you’ll love! Different Dragon Shrimp … ...Show details
Dragon's Kitchen: Shrimp Mozambique
Recipe From : thedragonskitchen.comIngredients: 4 cloves garlic, chopped finely 1 teaspoon saffron, crushed and soaked in 2 tablespoons of water for 10 minutes 3 dried piri piri peppers, crushed (more or less depending on how hot you want it) ...Show details
Red Lobster Dragon Shrimp ️ | Lobster recipes, Easy
Recipe From : pinterest.comYou may also like Baked Broccoli-Stuffed Chicken Breasts Oven Baked Stuffed Shrimp Recipe Ingredients 12 jumbo shrimp, peeled, shell on, deveined and butterflied 4 tablespoons butter 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons minced shallot 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced 3/4 cup (180 ml) dry white wine 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes salt and freshly ground… ...Show details
Dragon Roll Recipe ドラゴンロール • Just One Cookbook
Recipe From : justonecookbook.comJun 30, 2020 · Key Ingredients and Tips to Make Perfect Dragon Roll 1. Shrimp Tempura. Since shrimp tempura is getting mainstream, many American grocery stores (Trader Joe’s, Costco, etc) carry frozen shrimp tempura at the seafood section. The frozen shrimp tempura tends to be extra crunchy, so it’s perfect for making dragon … ...Show details
List of Dragon Raja's Recipe | Dragon Raja Mobile Wiki
Recipe From : dragonrajamobile.fandom.comHere is the list of Recipes currently known so far in order of Chef Promotion. See Cuisines for an overview of the career and to learn the specifics of the Self-develop function. 1 Hidden Recipe List 1.1 Tier I - Waiter 1.2 Tier II - Chef Assistant 1.3 Tier III - Trainee Chef 1.4 Tier IV - Executive Chef 1.5 Tier V - S1 Michelin Chef 1.6 Tier VI - New Cooking Star 1.7 Tier VII - S3 Michelin ... ...Show details
Spicy Lime Shrimp Dragon Noodles - Budget Bytes
Recipe From : budgetbytes.comMay 31, 2016 · Instructions Place the shrimp in a colander and rinse with cool water until thawed. Let the shrimp drain until ready to use. In a small bowl stir together the sriracha, soy sauce, brown sugar, and about 1 Tbsp juice from the lime. ...Show details
28 Red Lobster Copycat Recipes | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comApr 18, 2018 · Inspired by: Mediterranean Shrimp Any recipe that is special enough for company but easy enough for a weeknight meal is a favorite in my book. All you need to finish off the meal is a side salad and crusty French bread to sop up the delicious tomato and wine juices. —Susan Seymour, Valatie, New York. Get Recipe. ...Show details
Things we like: Red Lobster's Dragon Shrimp | Duluth News
Recipe From : duluthnewstribune.comSep 10, 2019 · At $16.49, the Dragon Shrimp comes at a decent cost with enough food for two. And if you’d like a smaller commitment, there’s Dragon Broccoli for $3.99. ...Show details
DRAGON SAUCE | SEA SALT GALLEY KAT
Recipe From : seasaltgalleykat.comAug 12, 2016 · In a saucepan, saute garlic and ginger lightly in oils. Add broth, vinegar, honey, tomato paste, Bragg, and seasonings and simmer for about 5 minutes. In a small container make a slurry of cornstarch and water. Add slurry to the saucepan and stir until sauce thickens. ...Show details
Garlic Dragon Shrimp Recipe - Tablespoon.com
Recipe From : tablespoon.comNov 24, 2014 · Add shrimp to a large skillet and sear over medium high heat for 3 minutes per side until shrimp are just cooked through. Remove from pan and wipe pan clean. 5 Add 2 tablespoons oil to a large skillet or wok over LOW heat. ...Show details
Dragon Prawns Recipe - Easy Indo Chinese Recipes
Recipe From : yummytummyaarthi.comNov 26, 2018 · Dragon Prawns Recipe – Easy Indo Chinese Recipes with step wise pictures. Delicious spicy dragon prawns which taste amazing and is super easy to make. This goes well with any indo chinese recipes. I made this prawn recipe … ...Show details
Dragon Shrimp recipes - Easy Simple Recipes
Recipe From : familyoven.comDragon Shrimp recipes Results: 1 - 10 of 6092 with Don't like pepper? try 'no pepper'. Recipes; Videos (23) Dragon Shrimp - More like this. Ingredients (11) : 2 lbs raw large shrimp, in shells (21-30 count) 1 cup butter 2 tablespoons dried basil 7 teaspoons black pepper 2 large lemons,... ...Show details
13 Favorite Red Lobster Copycat Recipes | CopyKat Recipes
Recipe From : copykat.comJan 02, 2014 · I am dying for the Red Lobster Dragon Shrimp recipe. Reply. maxine. February 27, 2018 at 8:18 pm. do you have the recipes for red lobster’s Cole slaw and chipotles vingerette dressing. Reply. Lois Thadei. December 3, 2017 at 6:49 pm. Just had the Caprese Salad. The dressing was lick the bowl delish. Anyone know whats in it? ...Show details
Dragon Shrimp - TfRecipes
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comDRAGON SHRIMP. this one is a 'fire-breather' for sure.... proceed at your own risk. lol i serve it cajun-style, with newspaper on the table instead of a cloth. everybody just tosses the shells in the middle. when dinner is over, you wad it up and throw it all in the garbage. just add plenty of cold beer and iced tea and plenty of hot french bread -- oh, and plenty of napkins!! ...Show details
Dragon Shrimp - Red Lobster | Broccoli recipes, Seafood
Recipe From : pinterest.comCopycat Recipes. Dragon Shrimp - Red Lobster. Saved by H Ross. 21. Copycat Recipes Sauce Recipes New Recipes Favorite Recipes Fried Broccoli Broccoli Recipes Dragon Sauce Recipe Lobster Recipes Red Lobster. ...Show details
Dragon Shrimp Recipe - Details, Calories, Nutrition
Recipe From : recipeofhealth.comGet full Dragon Shrimp Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Rate this Dragon Shrimp recipe with 2 lbs raw large shrimp, in shells (21-30 count), 1 cup butter, 2 tbsp dried basil, 7 tsp black pepper, 2 large lemons, juice of, 6 tbsp chili sauce (be generous -- about 2/3 cup), 6 tbsp red wine vinegar, 6 tbsp olive oil, 4 tbsp sugar, 2 tsp salt, 3 -4 cloves garlic ... ...Show details
Fresh Shrimp Spring Rolls — Blue Dragon
Recipe From : bluedragon.usArrange lettuce, noodles, carrot, cucumber, and 3 mint leaves in the middle of the wrapper. Above that, place 3 cilantro leaves and 3 shrimp in a row. Fold wrapper around lettuce and noodles, then continue rolling to cover shrimp. Fold in the sides of the wrapper and … ...Show details
Garlic Shrimp Recipes / Easy Garlic Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Recipe From : youtube.comI want to show you how to cook an easy recipe called: Garlic Shrimp, It's garlicky, buttery, and packed with flavor. This easy garlic butter shrimp is succu... ...Show details
Golden Dragon Shrimp Fried Rice | RecipeLion.com
Recipe From : recipelion.comAll the way back since before China was united under one emperor, the shrimp fried rice of the Golden Dragon Inn has been beloved by all who taste it. This is one of the best Chinese food recipes for shrimp lovers. Enjoy this and other Chinese recipes online for free! ...Show details