Easter Egg Hunt Pie
EASTER EGG HUNT PIE
A simple and quick dessert for Easter or any time (you can change the candies to fit any holiday). I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it is so simple to make. The kids really love this one.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by BlueHyacinth
Yield 8 serving(s)
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add water and pudding mix; on low speed, beat until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon 1/2 of filling into pie crust; top with chocolate eggs.
- Top with remaining filling.
- Chill 3 hours.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 (4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 16 miniature chocolate eggs or 16 other holiday decorative candies
EASTER HUNT PIE
I'm not exactly sure where I got this recipe from but my boys used to ask me to make one at Easter. By changing candy and pudding flavor you can make this pie to fit any holiday or occasion.
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by susan simons
- 1. In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- 2. Add water and pudding mix; on low speed, beat until smooth; gently stir in whipped topping.
- 3. Spoon 1/2 filling into pie crust and top with chocolate eggs; top with remaining filling. Chill 3 hours. Garnish as desired.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1 6 ounce keebler graham cracker crust
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed ,milk (not evaporated)
- 3/4 c cold water
- 1 4 ounce pkg. instant vanilla flavored pudding
- 1 1/2 c non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 16 miniature chocolate eggs or other holiday candies
EASTER EGG HUNT CAKE
This clever sheet cake is a joy to decorate and a perfect project to do with your kids. It'll make a great centerpiece for a spring celebration and has the added bonus of being easy to serve.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Dan Langan
Yield One 9-by-13-inch cake
- For the devil's food cake: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch cake pan and line the bottom with parchment with an overhang on the longer side. Grease the parchment.
- Combine the chocolate, cocoa and instant coffee in a large bowl. Pour the hot water over to melt; let sit 2 to 3 minutes and then whisk until smooth. Let cool slightly.
- Add the sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and mix on low to combine.
- Add the buttermilk to the chocolate mixture to cool it slightly more. Add the eggs, oil, vanilla and chocolate-buttermilk mixture to the stand mixer. Turn the mixer on low and combine until the dry ingredients are moistened. Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes, scraping halfway through.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs, 58 to 60 minutes. Allow the cake to cool completely in the pan, then wrap the whole thing in plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Unmold the by unwrapping the plastic, placing a fresh piece of parchment and a wire rack on top of the cake, then turning the cake out of the pan. (Cold sheet cakes are easier to unmold and have less chance of breakage.) Flip the cake onto a serving board. Trim the sides and level if necessary.
- Mix the buttercream with 2 parts green and 1 part yellow gel food coloring until it's tinted light green. Transfer about 1 1/2 cups of the buttercream to a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave it about 5 seconds to soften. Frost the top of the cake and then the sides with the warmed buttercream. Use a scraper to square off the edges. Chill in the refrigerator until the buttercream is no longer sticky, 20 to 30 minutes. Frost the cake a final time and chill in the refrigerator until the buttercream is firm, about 30 minutes.
- Fit a pastry bag with a grass tip. Divide the remaining green buttercream between two small bowls and darken 1 bowl with more green and yellow food coloring. Fill the pastry bag with the two colors, allowing them to mix slightly, then pipe grass on the top of the cake.
- Cut the rolled wafer cookies pieces in half so they are about 1/2-inch higher than the top of the cake. Attach to the sides of the cake with a little bit of extra buttercream, leaving some space in between. Place the chocolate eggs in the grass.
Number Of Ingredients: 18
- Nonstick cooking spray or unsalted butter, for greasing
- 3 ounces semisweet baking chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups (150 grams) Dutch-process cocoa (use high fat cocoa, 22 to 24 percent fat)
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee or espresso
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups (600 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons (330 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 cups buttercream
- Green and yellow gel food coloring
- 27 rolled wafer cookies
- 24 speckled chocolate or jelly bean eggs
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 8 to 10 servings
- Blend 3/4 cup of powdered sugar, eggs, vanilla, orange zest and ricotta in a food processor until smooth. Stir in the rice and pine nuts. Set the ricotta mixture aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly butter a 9-inch glass pie dish. Lay 1 phyllo sheet over the bottom and up the sides of the dish, allowing the phyllo to hang over the sides. Brush the phyllo with the melted butter. Top with a second sheet of phyllo dough, laying it in the opposite direction as the first phyllo sheet. Continue layering the remaining sheets of phyllo sheets, alternating after each layer and buttering each sheet. Spoon the ricotta mixture into the dish. Fold the overhanging phyllo dough over the top of the filling to enclose it completely. Brush completely with melted butter.
- Bake the pie until the phyllo is golden brown and the filling is set, about 35 minutes. Transfer the pan to a rack and cool completely. Sift powdered sugar over the pie and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, plus extra for garnish
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 (15-ounce) container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked short-grained rice
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 6 sheets fresh phyllo sheets or frozen, thawed
- 3/4 stick (3 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
More recipes about easter egg hunt pie recipes
Easter Egg Hunt Pie Recipe - Details, Calories, Nutrition
Recipe From : recipeofhealth.comGet full Easter Egg Hunt Pie Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Rate this Easter Egg Hunt Pie recipe with 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust, 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened, 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated), 3/4 cup cold water, 1 (4 oz) package vanilla instant pudding mix, 1 1/2 cups whipped topping, thawed, 16 miniature ... ...Show details
Easter Egg Hunt Pie on BakeSpace.com
Recipe From : bakespace.comThis Easter Egg Hunt Pie recipe is so delicious and full of flavor. It’s one of the many great recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the world’s sweetest recipe swap community. ...Show details
Easter Egg Hunt Pie Recipe - How To Make Easter Egg Hunt
Recipe From : indobase.comEaster Egg Hunt Pie is an easy to make recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Easter Egg Hunt Pie by following this easy recipe. Easter Egg Hunt Pie Recipe; Preparation Time: 10 Minutes Cooking Time: 15 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Rating: 10.0 / 10 (1 vote) Recipe … ...Show details
Easter Hunt Pie Recipe - Group Recipes
Recipe From : grouprecipes.comEaster Hunt Pie Recipe. Easter Hunt Pie. From minitindel 12 years ago Add yours; Pick your photo Browse... Caption optional. Upload Photo or cancel ... 16- mini chocolate eggs … ...Show details
Easter Egg Pie Recipe - RecipeTips.com
Recipe From : recipetips.comSprinkle chocolate egg halves over the pudding mixture. Top with the remaining filling. Cover the pie with a layer of whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator for one hour. Sprinkle the top with Easter … ...Show details
The 9 Best Easter Brunch Casseroles | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comMar 16, 2020 · Step 1: Stack the ingredients. Step 2: Set and forget overnight, as this Easter brunch recipe practically cooks itself for six to eight hours. Step 3: Slice and share the hash brown- and sausage-studded egg casserole, and prepare for the rave … ...Show details
25 Easy Easter Pies - Best Easter Pie Recipes
Recipe From : womansday.comMar 20, 2019 · Italian Easter Pie With the texture of a cheesecake , this pie — made with orange zest, chocolate chips, and ricotta cheese — tastes delicious. Get the recipe at Chef in Training . ...Show details
No Bake Cadbury Egg Pie - Fresh April Flours
Recipe From : freshaprilflours.comMar 14, 2018 · A creamy no bake pie filled with chopped Cadbury Mini Eggs– perfect for Easter! Another year, another Pi(e) Day, and that just means another pie here at FAF. Of course, this is not your average pie… ...Show details
Italian Easter Pie | King Arthur Baking
Recipe From : kingarthurbaking.comApr 08, 2011 · Combine the ham, boiled eggs, and parsley with the raw eggs, ricotta, Parmesan, and about 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper. ...Show details
Torta Pasqualina, Italian Easter Pie - SugarLoveSpices
Recipe From : sugarlovespices.comApr 12, 2017 · Torta Pasqualina, Italian Easter Pie, a beautifully rustic, heart warming and comforting, traditional Italian Easter dish, that exudes nothing but flavor and texture, from the crispy and flaky crust to the velvety, creamy, and earthy center.The best part, those golden bright sunshine rounds of deliciousness, the eggs… ...Show details
Easter Recipes - The Last Refuge
Recipe From : theconservativetreehouse.comMar 27, 2021 · finely chop whole cranberries in a food processor, add whole can of cranberry sauce to pan with sugar 1 cup of sugar and a bit of water / incorporate together with a whisk / add two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar reduce by 1/2 / add fresh cranberries and 1 teaspoon of finely chopped rosemary/ salt and pepper to taste… remove from the heat when the desired thickness is achieved. ...Show details
110 Best Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunts ideas | easter
Recipe From : pinterest.comApr 11, 2017 - Explore Karen Walther's board "Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunts", followed by 171 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about easter, easter fun, easter … ...Show details
How to Host a Boozy Adult Easter Egg Hunt | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comMar 11, 2020 · Once the hunt begins, participants can collect up to six different drinks, then retire to enjoy their hard-earned goodies, hopefully with a spread of Easter snacks to balance out the boozy drinks. To get going on hosting your own adult "egg" hunt, follow our … ...Show details
Clever Easter Egg Hunt Ideas and Recipes - Staying Close
Recipe From : stayingclosetohome.comApr 10, 2014 · For our Easter Egg Hunt I decided to use my Crunch NestEggs and make these Easter brownie bites to create an edible Easter Centerpiece. Using a Brownie box mix, I added 1/2 cup of Nestle Spring Chips and 1/2 cup chopped up Crunch … ...Show details
Easter Recipes - Easter | Dixie Crystals
Recipe From : dixiecrystals.comWe've gathered some “egg-cellent” Easter recipes, crafts, edible art, printables and cookbooks for you to enjoy. ... Yield: 1, 8-or 9-inch pie. By: Chef Eddy Van Damme. Let's Bake! Lemon Meringue Pie. Prep: 40m. ... Let's Bake! Easter Recipes. Very Lemon Sheet Cake with Silky Sour Cream Frosting . Our tender Very Lemon Sheet Cake with Silky ... ...Show details
25 Unique Easter Egg Hunt Ideas for Kids - Easter Egg
Recipe From : countryliving.comApr 02, 2021 · Whether you opt for a scavenger hunt, a preschooler-friendly counting game, or a hunt protected with coded clues, when paired with some fun Easter games, these egg hunt ideas will be a hit with kids of all ages. There are also some great ideas for candy-free hunts… ...Show details
Easter Ideas for Smaller Gatherings | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comApr 06, 2020 · Dye eggs: You don’t need any special ingredients or kits to dye Easter eggs at home. Grab some vinegar, water and food coloring and you’re ready to go. Easter egg hunts: If you’ve got little ones at home, you can pull together an egg hunt in your back yard or even your living room. We recommend using plastic eggs … ...Show details
20 Best Adult Easter Egg Hunt Ideas - How to Host an
Recipe From : countryliving.comFeb 16, 2021 · Sure, Easter egg hunt ideas are typically for the youngest members of your family, but we think this year is the perfect time to switch things up by having an adult Easter egg hunt in addition to one for the kids. After all, you've spent hours putting together all the Easter recipes, decorations, and more, you deserve some unbridled fun as well. We've rounded up a list of egg hunt … ...Show details
Woolworths Supermarket - Buy Groceries Online
Recipe From : woolworths.com.auWoolworths Supermarket - Buy Groceries Online ...Show details