Easy Chicken And Rice
EASY CHICKEN AND RICE
Progresso® chicken broth provides a simple addition to this chicken and rice recipe made using vegetables - a delightful dinner ready in 30 minutes.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
- Cook rice in water as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in deep 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms, bell peppers, onions and garlic in oil 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat until rice is cooked.
- Stir rice, pasta sauce, broth, chicken and 1/2 cup of the cheese into vegetable mixture; cook over medium-low heat about 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and the parsley.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- 2 small red or yellow bell peppers, cut into bite-size strips (about 2 cups)
- 8 medium green onions with tops, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (4 oz)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
EASY CHICKEN WITH RICE CASSEROLE
Nothing to it! This convenient, comforting entrée needs 15 minutes to put in the oven...or put in the fridge and bake it later.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix uncooked rice, both soups and water; pour into baking dish.
- Arrange chicken, skin side up, over rice mixture. Brush chicken with melted butter; drizzle with any remaining butter. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours. Uncover; bake 20 to 30 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (at least 165°F).
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 5 bone-in chicken breast halves with skin
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE
This takes no time to prepare, I have tryed this using different flavor soups, I find that cream of chicken and celery are the best, or use 2 cans cream of chicken, I also like to add the garlic powder and also a pinch of cayenne pepper to the soup mixture :)
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 4 serving(s)
Categories Chicken Breast
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a medium-size casserole dish.
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the uncooked rice to the soup mixture; mix until combined.
- Transfer the soup/rice mixture to the casserole then spread out in the dish.
- Place the chicken on top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle with the dry onion soup.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour 30 minutes or until rice is cooked and the chicken is done.
- Allow to stand for 10 mins before serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (16 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons red wine
- 3/4 cup long-grain rice, uncooked
- 2 lbs chicken breasts or 2 lbs chicken pieces
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
More recipes about easy chicken and rice recipes
20 Easy Chicken and Rice Recipes | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comSep 20, 2018 · Chicken bog is a South Carolina tradition with lots of variations (think herbs, spices and fresh veggies), but the standard ingredients remain: sausage, chicken and rice. This slow-cooked rendition is a simple take on the classic. ...Show details
Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comJust chicken, rice, creamy soup, Cheddar cheese and soft bread cubes, mixed together and baked. This is a quick and easy dish that even the kids like! Note: If you are in a big hurry, use cooked chicken and minute rice. Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated - … ...Show details
Easy Chicken and Rice Recipes | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comBlackened Chicken with Dirty Rice Recipe Fragrant spices enliven the rub on the chicken breasts in Blackened Chicken with Dirty Rice. The trinity of vegetables—onion, celery, and green pepper—along with thyme, spices, and chicken livers combine for a decadent side of Dirty Rice. ...Show details
20 Creamy Chicken and Rice Recipes You'll Love | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comDec 02, 2020 · "Layers of rice, chicken breast, a creamy soup and salsa mixture and two kinds of cheese add up to a simply yummy salsa casserole," according to recipe greator Gweneth. "This recipe is a family favorite because it's delicious and easily made with ingredients found in the pantry." ...Show details
25+ Easy Chicken and Rice Recipes - How to Make Best
Recipe From : delish.comMay 28, 2020 · Chicken and rice is an unbeatable combo. We put together a collection of chicken and rice recipes that range from soups and salads to main dishes and more. ...Show details
One Dish Chicken & Rice Bake - Campbell Soup Company
Recipe From : campbells.comMar 18, 2021 · Heat the oven to 375°F. While the oven is heating, stir the soup, water and rice in an 11x8x2-inch baking dish. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the paprika. Place the chicken on the rice mixture. ...Show details
Easy Chicken and Rice Bake (3 Ingredients)
Recipe From : yellowblissroad.comAug 13, 2020 · Nestle the chicken into the rice mixture. Sprinkle with additional salt, paprika and black pepper to taste. Cover the pan tightly with foil and bake at 375 … ...Show details
15-Minute Chicken & Rice Dinner - Campbell Soup Company
Recipe From : campbells.comMar 18, 2021 · Stir the soup, water and paprika in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the rice and broccoli. Reduce the heat to low. Return the chicken to the skillet. ...Show details
4 Ingredient Chicken Rice Casserole - Spend With Pennies
Recipe From : spendwithpennies.comMar 04, 2017 · Add chicken breasts and season with salt & pepper. Pour uncooked rice over chicken. Sprinkle with onion soup mix. Combine mushrooms soup and 1 ½ cups of water. ...Show details
Healthy Chicken & Rice Recipes | EatingWell
Recipe From : eatingwell.comA store-bought rice blend and quick-cooking chicken breast help get this healthy chicken recipe on the dinner table fast. Check the label to avoid excessive sodium or other undesirable ingredients. Other herbs, such as rosemary and sage, are also delicious in this recipe. ...Show details
Simple Chicken and Rice Recipe - Cleverly Simple
Recipe From : cleverlysimple.comApr 23, 2015 · Combine 2 cups water, 2 cups vegetable broth and 1 can each (or 2 ½ cups homemade) of condensed cream of mushroom and cream of celery soup. Pour the broth/soup mixture all over the chicken … ...Show details
10 Best Boneless Chicken Breast with Rice Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMay 04, 2021 · boneless chicken breasts, pineapple, brown sugar, brown rice and 4 more Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken MitchellBailey642 diced onions, cooked rice, honey, cornstarch, salt, sesame seeds and 7 more Chicken and Andouille … ...Show details
Easy Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe - How to Make Baked
Recipe From : delish.comAug 20, 2020 · Place chicken thighs skin side up in rice mixture and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with thyme and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cover dish … ...Show details
10 Best Baked Chicken and Rice a Roni Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comApr 26, 2021 · cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, medium carrots, rice, water and 3 more Pressure Cooker Rice A Roni The Home Made Cook water, spaghetti, basmati rice, chicken, dried parsley, granulated garlic and 2 more Chicken and Broccoli Casserole … ...Show details
Easy Chicken And Rice - My Recipe Treasures
Recipe From : myrecipetreasures.comMay 19, 2019 · In a large bowl, mix the 3 cans of cream soup (mushroom, chicken & celery in combination desired), 3/4 cup water, and 1 cup raw rice. Place into a well … ...Show details
Oven Baked Chicken and Rice | RecipeTin Eats
Recipe From : recipetineats.comApr 25, 2020 · What you need for this baked Chicken and Rice. Here’s what you need: Skin on, bone in chicken thighs is best for this recipe because they take the same length of time to cook in the oven as the rice – 50 minutes in total. However, we remove the skin because otherwise the fat drips down into the rice as it cooks which makes it overly greasy. It’s easy … ...Show details
One Pot Chicken and Rice - Iowa Girl Eats
Recipe From : iowagirleats.comFeb 14, 2020 · One Pot Chicken and Rice Sliced carrots are sauteed in butter and homemade seasoned salt then simmered with dried minced onions and garlic, white … ...Show details
Baked Chicken and Rice (One Pot) - Cooking Classy
Recipe From : cookingclassy.comMay 01, 2020 · How to Make Baked Chicken and Rice. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.; Heat olive oil a large oven safe pot over medium-high heat (I use a 6 quart enameled pot).; Dab thighs dry with paper … ...Show details
Easy Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice - Recipes That Crock!
Recipe From : recipesthatcrock.comMay 04, 2015 · Easy Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe. Note: Scroll to the bottom for the printable recipe. Ingredients for Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice. 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed; 2 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup; 1 cup chicken broth; 1/2 cup onion chopped; 1 cup long grain rice uncooked (long cooking rice, not minute rice) ...Show details
Easy Chicken and Rice – Instant Pot Recipes
Recipe From : recipes.instantpot.comDec 14, 2019 · Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Layer the chicken, onion powder, rice and 1/4 cup cheese in a 6 quart Instant Pot®. Pour the broth over the cheese and spoon the soup on top (the order is important, so don't stir until after the cooking is done). ...Show details
The simplest stove top chicken and rice (30 minute meal)
Recipe From : scrummylane.comJan 15, 2018 · Chicken and rice is a staple meal all over the world, but strip it back to the bare essentials and it can still be super tasty.You need only 6 main ingredients and 30 minutes to make this most simple of stove top chicken and rice recipes! ...Show details
Nana's Epic Chicken and Rice Recipe (VIDEO) - A Spicy
Recipe From : aspicyperspective.comMar 04, 2020 · The BEST Easy Chicken and Rice Recipe!Learn How to Make Chicken and Rice just like grandma used to make.Stovetop, Instant Pot, or Crockpot.. Our Southern Chicken and Rice Tradition. When I think of the foods I ate the most as a child, chicken and rice … ...Show details
One-Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe - I Heart Naptime
Recipe From : iheartnaptime.netAug 15, 2019 · Step 3: Add rice and broth. Increase heat to high and add broth, then stir in the rinsed rice. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Stir again and then cover and let simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the rice … ...Show details