Hot And Spicy Chairman's Chicken Recipes Recipes
HOT AND SPICY CHAIRMAN'S CHICKEN
Make and share this Hot and Spicy Chairman's Chicken recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by PalatablePastime
Yield 3-4 serving(s)
Categories One Dish Meal
- Mix together ingredients for marinade and add to chicken; marinate chicken at least 30 min, up to an hour.
- Mix together ingredients for cooking sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil and 1 tbsp peanut oil, garlic, and red pepper in wok until you just start to smell them; add chicken and cook, stir-frying 3-4 minutes or until cooked through; remove from wok and set aside.
- Add the other 1 tbsp sesame oil and 1 tbsp peanut oil to wok and add snow peas, mushrooms, and bok choy; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until bok-choy becomes crisp-tender.
- Add green onions, bamboo shoots, baby corn, and bean sprouts to the other veggies and stir-fry another minute or so.
- Add the chicken back to the wok and stir all together.
- Pour reserved cooking sauce over the stir-fry and cook, stirring until mixture is hot and thickened, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Serve with hot steamed rice.
- Just adding a note that the reason I don't use grated ginger in this recipe is because I wanted the dish to have a "subtle" ginger taste, and although I could have use a small amount of grated ginger, I felt that perhaps not as much in the dish would have been flavored by that- so in reference, I would use slices about the size of a large coin or American quarter coin.
Number Of Ingredients: 26
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced snow peas
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can bamboo shoot, rinsed and drained
- 1 can baby corn, rinsed,drained,and chopped
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout
- 1 cup bok choy, chopped
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 5 slices fresh gingerroot
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- hot steamed rice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine (or dry sherry)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili paste (sambal oelek; optional)
- 1 tablespoon hot bean paste
- 1/2 teaspoon hot fire oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
HOT 'N' SPICY BUFFALO CHICKEN SALAD
If you like Buffalo Chicken Wings, you'll love this take on it.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Celeste
- In a small bowl, combine crumbled blue cheese and Ranch-style dressing; set aside. Season cubed chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat, and pour in the vegetable oil. Just before the oil starts to smoke, add the chicken. Cook to brown evenly, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low, and add butter, hot sauce, and salad seasoning mix. Simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Toss together the lettuce and Ranch-style dressing mixture in a large bowl. Top salad with chicken, and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 3 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon salad seasoning mix (such as McCormick® Salad Supreme Seasoning)
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
JO MAMA'S HOT AND SPICY GRILLED CHICKEN
The sauce for this chicken has such an explosion of flavors--you'll want to lick the plate when you are done. It's sweet, sour, spicy and savory--and it has a bit of a kick. You will end up with nearly 3 cups of sauce, but trust me--you will want all of it.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by SharleneW
Yield 6 serving(s)
- Combine all ingredients except for the chicken and bring to a rolling boil. Remove from the heat and cool. Refrigerate sauce overnight to blend flavors.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Apply sauce to chicken (I spoon it on). Grill to desired doneness, applying sauce liberally as you turn chicken. Cook until done through.
- If you don't contaminate the sauce with the raw chicken, you can serve it with the cooked chicken. If it gets contaminated, simmer it on the stove for a few minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 14
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup chopped onions or 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 garlic cloves or 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 -3 lbs chicken parts (with skin or without skin, it is up to you)
"I serve this zippy chicken with plenty of sour cream and full glasses of milk to calm the bite," comments Donna Michaelis of Madison, Wisconsin. "It's a super way to stay toasty on blustery autumn days."
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, saute the onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter until tender. Stir in the broth, tomato sauce, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, cayenne and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes., Meanwhile, in a large resealable plastic bag, combine the salt, garlic powder, pepper, basil and cumin; mix well. Add chicken and toss to coat. In a skillet, saute chicken in remaining butter until juices run clear. Add chicken to tomato sauce; simmer for 10 minutes., Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Top with chicken mixture. Garnish with sour cream.
Number Of Ingredients: 18
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 2 cups chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 16 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup sour cream
SPICY BUFFALO CHICKEN WRAPS
This recipe has a real kick and is one of my husband's favorites. Ready in a flash, it's easily doubled and the closest thing to restaurant Buffalo wings I've ever tasted in a light version. —Jennifer Beck, Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 6 minutes; drain. Stir in hot sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until sauce is thickened and chicken is no longer pink, 3-5 minutes., Place lettuce on tortillas; drizzle with ranch dressing. Top with chicken mixture and blue cheese; roll up.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
SWEET AND SPICY ROAST CHICKEN
A chile-flecked, honey-imbued marinade spiked with fresh citrus juice gives this chicken its fiery, syrupy character. Dates and carrots give the sauce texture and additional sweetness while a garnish of fresh herbs and pistachio nuts lends freshness and crunch. It's dinner party food at its most flavorful and convenient; its honey marinade makes it a particularly wonderful main course for Rosh Hashana, the Jewish New Year. The ingredients can be assembled up to 24 hours in advance, then all you need to do is pop it in the oven just before your guests arrive, and garnish it at the last minute. Serve it with couscous, polenta, rice or another soft grain to soak up the sauce.
Recipe From cooking.nytimes.com
Provided by Melissa Clark
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Categories dinner, lunch, roasts, main course
- Quarter the lemon lengthwise, removing any seeds. Thinly slice crosswise into small wedges and add to small pot of boiling, salted water. Blanch for 2 minutes and drain. Reserve slices.
- In a saucepan, whisk together lemon juice, orange juice, oil, mustard, honey, salt, bay leaf, red pepper flakes and black pepper to taste. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Put chicken in a bowl and add honey mixture. Add carrots, onion, dates, thyme and blanched lemon slices. Turn mixture several times to coat. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes at room temperature, but preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Transfer all ingredients, including marinade, to a sheet pan with a rim. Chicken should be skin side up. Roast until chicken is browned and cooked through, about 20 to 30 minutes for breasts and 30 to 40 for legs and wings (remove the pieces as they are done cooking). When the chicken is done, give the carrot mixture in the pan a stir; if the pan looks dry add 2 to 3 tablespoons water. Continue roasting the carrots until they are tender, about 7 to 12 minutes longer.
- Spoon carrots over chicken and top with cilantro, scallions and pistachio nuts.
Number Of Ingredients: 17
- 1 lemon, plus 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, more for pot
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 4-pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 3 cups sliced carrots (1/4-inch thick)
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup sliced dates
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or parsley, for garnish
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, for garnish
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pistachio nuts, for garnish
SUNNY'S HOT CHICKEN WINGS
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Sunny Anderson
Yield 6 to 8 appetizer portions
- Separate the chicken wings into drummettes and wings, discarding the wing tip joint. Place chicken wings and drummettes into a large, zip-top plastic bag or large brown paper bag. In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Add the seasoned flour to the plastic bag and toss to coat well.
- Pour the chicken pieces and excess flour onto a baking sheet and spread evenly. Allow the chicken to sit on the floured baking sheet to dry out for about 1 hour.
- Preheat fryer or a large stockpot filled halfway with vegetable oil to 350 degrees F.
- Add chicken to hot oil and fry until cooked through and crispy, about 10 to 13 minutes.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and drizzle with half of Sunny's Sauce. Toss to coat well. Serve hot with the remaining Sunny's Sauce and Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and set aside until ready to use.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine. Serve immediately or store, covered and refrigerated, for up to 1 week before serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 19
- 20 whole chicken wings, washed well and patted dry
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 recipe Sunny's Sauce, recipe follows
- Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce, recipe follows, for serving
- 1 cup hot sauce (recommended: Frank's Red Hot original cayenne pepper sauce)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) melted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
SPICY CHICKEN TENDERS
These spicy chicken tenders get a little heat from red pepper and chili powder. Serve with a side of ranch dressing for dipping.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Brooke Lark
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a pie plate, combine the Bisquick mix, onion powder, red pepper, chili powder, paprika, celery salt and sugar. Stir together until well mixed.
- In medium bowl, mix egg and milk with whisk until well blended. Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons egg mixture into the Bisquick mixture; stir until little lumps form.
- Dip the chicken breast tenders into the egg mixture, then into the Bisquick mixture, then back into the egg mixture and finally back into the Bisquick mixture. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, turning halfway through bake time, until no longer pink in the center. Serve tenders with ranch dressing if desired.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper (add more if you want them really spicy, omit if no spice)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package chicken tenders (14 to 16 oz)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Ranch dressing, if desired
More recipes about hot and spicy chairman's chicken recipes recipes recipes
KFC Hot and Spicy Chicken Recipe - Secret Copycat
Recipe From : secretcopycatrestaurantrecipes.comJan 06, 2018 · Stack chicken on a plate or cookie sheet until each piece has been coated. Carefully drop chicken, one piece at a time into the hot shortening. Fry 1/2 of the chicken at a time (4 pieces) for 12 - 15 minutes, or until it is golden brown. You should be sure to stir the chicken around halfway through the cooking time so that each piece cooks evenly. ...Show details
7 Fiery Hot And Spicy Chicken Recipes To Satisfy Your
Recipe From : food.ndtv.comOct 28, 2020 · From easy chicken recipes, international recipes to deliciously desi recipes- you would find them all here and be impressed by the sheer versatility of chicken yet again. Here Are 7 Fiery Hot And Spicy Chicken Recipes … ...Show details
Our Best Spicy Chicken Recipes | Better Homes & Gardens
Recipe From : bhg.comSep 03, 2020 · Curry, paprika, and cayenne combine to add the perfect amount of hot and spicy flavor in this grilled chicken recipe. Add the spicy chicken marinade to the wings and/or drumsticks for up to 24 hours before cooking so the flavors can really meld nicely. Buy It: Nexgrill Cart-Style Charcoal Grill ($119, The Home Depot) ...Show details
50+ Spicy Chicken Recipes for People Who Love Heat | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comJan 30, 2020 · Nashville Hot Chicken Bake Recipe. If you’re craving hot chicken but don’t feel like doing the work, try this quick and fun dish. It’s spicy with hints of sweetness, with juicy and flavorful chicken and crunchy bread topping. ...Show details
10 Best Hot and Spicy Chicken Drumsticks Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comApr 29, 2021 · Hot and Spicy Chicken Drumsticks Recipes 22,923 Recipes. How much time do you have? 30 Minutes or Less 45 Minutes or Less No Restrictions. Skip. Last updated Apr 29, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 22,923 suggested recipes. Asian Baked Chicken Legs Yummly. ...Show details
Buldak (Hot and Spicy Chicken) Recipe by Ashish Srivastava
Recipe From : food.ndtv.comRinse chicken drum sticks in cold water and de-done meat with a sharp knife. Cut into 4 even pieces per leg drum -OR- rinse chicken breasts in cold water and cut into bite … ...Show details
Lockdown Special Chicken 65 recipe | Hot and Spicy Chicken
Recipe From : youtube.comTittle : - Lockdown Special Chicken 65 recipe | Hot and Spicy Chicken 65 | Restaurant Style Chicken 65 recipe Maine is recipe me easy tarike se chicken 65... ...Show details
Hot-and-Crunchy Chicken Cones Recipe - Jeff Blank | Food
Recipe From : foodandwine.comIn a large skillet, heat 1/4 inch of oil. Working in batches, fry the chicken over moderately high heat, turning once, until golden brown, 6 minutes; transfer to the rack. Set the fried chicken on... ...Show details
The Best Nashville Hot Chicken Recipe: This Spicy Fried
Recipe From : newsbreak.comMay 12, 2021 · Nashville fried chicken may have originated in Nashville, Tenn., but you can now find this hot fried chicken all over the U.S. Serve this Nashville hot chicken recipe with bread and butter pickles and cole slaw to get the true experience. Cuisine: American. Prep Time: 4 hours to marinate. Cook... ...Show details
Spicy Baked Chicken - Healthy Firecracker Chicken Recipe
Recipe From : hellospoonful.comJan 16, 2018 · Ingredients 8 Chicken Tenders 1/2 Cup Franks Hot Sauce 2 Tbsp soy sauce (or coconut aminos) ...Show details
Hot & Spicy Chilli Chicken Recipes | Chilli Chicken
Recipe From : indirecipes.comJun 28, 2018 · Chilli chicken is a spicy, hot chicken recipe prepared with chicken pieces marinated and tossed in spices and sauces. This is a semi gravy chilli chicken. You can make it dry or gravy as per your preference. Chilli chicken is a popular indo-chinese dish mainly prepared with boneless chicken … ...Show details
15-Minute Spicy Chicken - Seasons and Suppers
Recipe From : seasonsandsuppers.caFeb 04, 2020 · Top with some spicy chicken and raw or steamed vegetables. Make it a stir fry: Before cooking your chicken, stir fry some vegetables in hot oil, then remove to a bowl. Cook your chicken per the instructions and then return your vegetables to the pan at the end to re-warm (or simply serve on top or alongside your chicken). ...Show details
Top 23 Quick and Easy Chicken Casserole Recipes
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comSome recipes below are casseroles made with condensed soups and others are made with homemade sauces. Many of these dishes are a snap to prepare, making them excellent options for busy weeknights. To save time, most of these chicken casserole recipes use cooked chicken, whether leftovers or store-bought rotisserie chicken or chicken … ...Show details
Recipe for One-Pan Roasted Spiced Chicken With Vegetables
Recipe From : foodal.comSep 12, 2018 · After you grab the chicken, all you have to do is pick up some seasonal vegetables. This particular version takes advantage of summer zucchini and yellow squash to go with the carrots and onions. However, as the weather turns toward fall and winter, you can easily sub out the zucchini and squash for Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, or seasonal root vegetables. ...Show details
Special Spicy Chicken | Indian | Non-Vegetarian | Recipe
Recipe From : bawarchi.comHow to Make Special Spicy Chicken. Cut the tomato into small pieces. Grind the onion into a fine paste. Mix the onion paste, tomato pieces and all other ingredients except oil with the chicken pieces. Add the chicken mixture to a pan, cover with a lid and cook for 20 mins without adding any water on a low flame. ...Show details
Spicy Chicken Recipe | Group Recipes
Recipe From : grouprecipes.comcherry pie filling recipe; recipe for mexican food; hot fries; fat free dill dip; recipe for garlic bread; crock pot recipes chicken rice; bacon wrapped hot dogs crescent roll; chocolate pudding cakecool whip ...Show details
Pickle Brined Hot Chicken Sliders Recipe - Cake 'n Knife
Recipe From : cakenknife.com1 day ago · Pickle Brined Hot Chicken Sliders are juicy, cheesy, and spicy! The pull-apart sandwiches are ready in less than 30 minutes, making them an easy weeknight meal or a spicy appetizer for a small gathering. Makes 12 sliders. ...Show details