Make and share this Pasta Athena recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by spicyperspective
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Categories < 15 Mins
- In a large pot, boil salted water and cook the pasta as directed on the box. Meanwhile, heat a LARGE skillet to medium-high heat.
- Add oil and butter. Once melted, add the garlic and shrimp. *If you like a thick cream sauce, sprinkle the shrimp with 2 tsps. flour before adding them to the skillet.
- Cook about one minute, then add the wine and cream. Toss and cook another minute, then add olives and tomatoes. Cook another minute or two.
- Finally, mix in the strained pasta and spinach leaves. Remove from heat once the spinach wilts. Salt and Pepper to taste. (Season carefully, the olives and feta add a lot of salt!).
- Divide onto plates and top with feta cheese.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 1 lb favorite pasta (I usually use linguini)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 -6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 lb large peeled shrimp
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup cream (or half-n-half)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olive, drained
- 3 -4 large handfuls Baby Spinach
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper
Recipe From epicurious.com
Yield Serves 4
- 1. Saute grapeseed oil and pepper over med. heat until pepper is soft. 2. Cook pasta according to directions 3. To peppers and broth, feta and dill. Cook until cheese melts. Add salt and pepper to taste. 4. Toss peppers and sauce with pasta. Garnish with a small amount of feta.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 12 oz Pasta ( I like penne)
- 1 red bell pepper
- grape seed oil
- 1/4 vegetable broth
- 4 oz feta cheese + some for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 t. dry dillweed
ATHENA'S LEMON GREEK PENNE PASTA
Make and share this Athena's Lemon Greek Penne Pasta recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Member 610488
Yield 4 serving(s)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and then stir in 1 oz oil to coat pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a medium sauce pan over low heat, then add heavy cream. Increase heat to medium-high stirring occasionally and when the mixture begins to bubble, add in the Parmesan cheese and blend until the cheese has melted. Add in lemon juice and lemon zest and stir. Season with black pepper and salt to taste.
- Add cooked pasta and mix well. Bring sauce back to just under a boil and then serve. You may wish to garnish your pasta dish with some additional Parmesan cheese, parsley, or even a couple of capers. This dish does not re-heat well, so plan on enjoying this dish in one setting.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 12 ounces cooked penne pasta
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, to taste
Recipe From epicurious.com
Yield Serves 4
Categories Cheese,Chicken,Garlic,Olive,Poultry,Tomato,Sauté,Feta,Bon Appétit
- Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Sauté chicken in batches if necessary until brown, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to plate.
- Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings from skillet. Add garlic and aniseed and stir 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, broth Ouzo and oregano. Bring mixture to simmer, breaking up tomatoes with back of spoon. Return chicken to skillet. Bring to simmer and cook uncovered 15 minutes. Transfer chicken breasts to plate. Turn chicken pieces in skillet over and simmer 5 minutes longer. Transfer chicken in skillet to same plate.
- Increase heat to high, add olives and cook until liquid is reduced to sauce consistency, stirring occasionally, about 6 to 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Reheat gently before continuing.) Sprinkle feta cheese over and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 3 1/2 pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon aniseed, crushed
- 1 28-ounce can Italian plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Ouzo, Pernod or Ricard
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 12 black brine-cured olives, pitted
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Greek flavors abound in this tasty and tender chicken dish that's cooked in the slow cooker. Olives, sun-dried tomatoes, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar combine with chicken for a special treat tonight. Radelle Knappenberger - Oviedo, Florida
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
- Place chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
More recipes about pasta athena recipes
Pasta Athena - tfrecipes.com
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comin a large pot, boil salted water and cook the pasta as directed on the box meanwhile, heat a large skillet to medium-high heat add oil and butter once melted, add the garlic and shrimp ...Show details
Athens Pasta | Green Valley Grill Recipe
Recipe From : greenvalleygrill.comSauté shrimp until pink, then add peppers, feta cheese, olives, capers, onions, and crushed red pepper. Toss until heated throughout. Add heavy cream and toss. Add pasta and toss to coat. ...Show details
Recipes Archive | EyeSwoon
Recipe From : eye-swoon.comWelcome to EyeSwoon. Your destination for creativity, inspired by a passion for great food, entertaining and design and dedicated to lovers of beauty everywhere. ...Show details
Penne Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comLooking for penne, mostaccioli and pennoni recipes? Allrecipes has more than 410 trusted penne, mostaccioli and pennoni recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. ...Show details
75 of Our Best Pasta Recipes, Ever
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comOct 25, 2018 · 75 Incredible 5-Star Pasta Recipes. Caroline Stanko Updated: Jan. 19, 2021. We've gathered up our most-loved pasta recipes all in one place. From cheesy and hearty to fresh and seasonal, these dinners showcase just how versatile noodles can be. 1 / 75. One-Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta ...Show details
Quick and Easy Pasta Dinner Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comThis dish was created in the Lazio region (the area around Rome) in the middle of the 20th century, after World War Two. We don't use cream, milk, garlic, onions or other strange ingredients; we use only guanciale, eggs, pecorino cheese, and lots of black pepper (carbonaro is the Italian for coal miner). ...Show details
Feta Cheese Recipes | Athenos
Recipe From : athenos.comDiscover some of the many feta cheese recipes from Athenos. Feta cheese is naturally low in fat & goes well in many dishes from breakfast to dinner. ...Show details
Pasta Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comBest 5 Pasta Salad Recipes Article Check out Food Network's best-five pasta salads to find top-rated classic and dressed-up creations from some of your favorite chefs, like Giada and Ina . ...Show details
The Best Pasta Dish in Every State | Eat This Not That
Recipe From : eatthis.comApr 20, 2021 · Luciano's made-from-scratch recipes have customers coming back for more again and again. Try the popular pasta Athena with sauteed chicken, cherry tomatoes, and feta, tossed in a creamy lemon sauce. Drool. Looking for more helpful … ...Show details
THESE 2 MINIMAL WASTE RECIPES FROM ATHENA CALDERONE …
Recipe From : juliarestoinroitfeld.comApr 16, 2020 · Athena’s Note: In this recipe, every ingredient gets thrown into the pot at once and is used to flavor it. Even after making this recipe, you can use the chicken carcass to make bone broth. Serves 6-8. INGREDIENTS. 1 whole chicken 1 bone-in chicken breast (about 1 ½ pounds) 2 yellow onions, 1 diced, 1 halved 5 or 6 carrots, peeled and cut ... ...Show details
75+ Easy Pasta Recipes - Best Pasta Recipes and Dishes
Recipe From : delish.comFeb 19, 2021 · Don't let complicated recipes stand in the way of you and carbs. These easy pasta dishes will make dinner stress-free, and are delish enough that you'll be happy to have leftovers. ...Show details
Lady Athena's Rockin' Crab Shell Pasta | Just A Pinch Recipes
Recipe From : justapinch.comAug 14, 2019 · In a large pot filled with boiling salted water, add pasta and cook according to package instruction. Drain and set aside. In a deep skillet over medium … ...Show details
TikTok’s viral baked feta pasta is worth the hype - The
Recipe From : washingtonpost.comFeb 11, 2021 · In a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, combine the tomatoes, garlic and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Sprinkle with some salt and toss to coat. Place the feta cheese in the center of the tomatoes and garlic,... ...Show details
27 Quick and Easy Pasta Recipes | Serious Eats
Recipe From : seriouseats.comMar 16, 2017 · There's a recipe for every mood. Sure, sometimes I want to spend hours lingering over a perfect slow-cooked red sauce or hearty lasagna Napoletana, but there are also days when I get home late and just need to get a filling dinner on the table, fast.. Pasta is a natural solution on those occasions, and luckily, we have lots of pasta recipes … ...Show details
Pasta recipes - BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.comFind the perfect pasta recipe for midweek meals as well as easy pasta dishes you can rustle up using your storecupboard. You're currently on page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Next; Spaghetti puttanesca. 80 ratings 4.7 out of 5 star rating. Cook up this classic sauce in … ...Show details
Lady Athena's Rockin' Crab Shell Pasta Recipe • Athena Lee
Recipe From : youtube.comBonjour my friends! In this episode I'll show you how to make my Lady Athena's Rockin' Crab Shell Pasta recipe. Visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/lady-athen... ...Show details
Chicken Athena Pasta Recipe - Group Recipes
Recipe From : grouprecipes.comAdd pasta, chicken stocks, and cream to this pan and reduce heat, mixing well. Now, bring your heat back up to high and add artichokes, capers, tomatoes, fresh basil and sliced chicken, and stir well. ...Show details
Bucatini with Lemony Carbonara Recipe | Bon Appétit
Recipe From : bonappetit.comFeb 14, 2017 · Add pasta to skillet along with ½ cup pasta cooking liquid and 1 oz. Parmesan and toss to coat. Remove skillet from heat and add egg yolks. Toss again, adding more pasta … ...Show details
Bucatini with Spicy Summer Tomatoes | EyeSwoon
Recipe From : eye-swoon.comAdd the tomato mixture, pecorino, and 1⁄2 cup of the pasta water to the pot and toss to combine. Add additional pasta water, as needed, to make a light sauce. Stir in the fresh herbs and a generous drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. To serve, sprinkle the pasta … ...Show details
7 Pasta ideas | cooking recipes, pasta dishes, recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.comThis skinny baked spaghetti recipe is a lightened-up version of a classic spaghetti casserole. Both healthy and hearty, this wholesome dinner recipe favorite uses ancient grain pa ...Show details